Will Manchester City win UCL 19/20?

werdhr12

I am not a city fan but just curious if they going to make it? Would love to know if Liverpool can win a double this season instead. I am a Liverpool fan btw. Sorry to bother you again @fensi88

Last edited:

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
08 Feb 2020 TZ = -1.0 6.2200 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=6Aq56
As you are not MC fan they are represented with DSC ruler Sun. Someother team is represent by ASC ruler/Saturn as MC opponent.
As Sun is in 1st house that means MC is under control of some other team. Next, dignities are in Saturn's favour and Saturn is in House of Joy, so, I think some other team will win UCL 19/20.

cometwolf

So that cancels out Liverpool and Man City. Only Tottenham and Chelsea are the remaining UK teams who can win the UCL based off your analysis @fensi88. Interesting !!!

cometwolf

It has to be Tottenham who lifts the UCL trophy ?

Quoting Fensi88:
“Moon/white is in Capricorn/Black that fits with kits of the Tottenham.
But if we look only Moon/light blue it fits with kits of the Man City and its nickname "Sky Blues".

Scibeii

Quoting Fensi88, when asked if Liverpool would retain the champions league:

"Unfortunately, I got late ASC so it's not safe to read the chart. Also, ruler of the Liverpool, Mars is in Via Combust way, again it si not safe to read the chart."

So, Liverpool is not completely out of the question.
Also, Liverpool's away kit is white with very dark blue (almost black) shorts, like Tottenham's home kit.

werdhr12

Interesting. I don't think teams except for Man City and Liverpool from the UK are capable to win UCL at the moment. But anything can happen in sports. I can sense double for Liverpool as they might wear their white and very dark blue(almost black) away kit if they reach final. Finger crossed :unsure:

Scibeii

Interesting. I don't think teams except for Man City and Liverpool from the UK are capable to win UCL at the moment. But anything can happen in sports. I can sense double for Liverpool as they might wear their white and very dark blue(almost black) away kit if they reach final. Finger crossed :unsure:

At the moment, Liverpool are by far the strongest team in the competition as well as in England. Manchester City are not what they used to be and always seem to tire out in the knockout stages. Tottenham are probably the worst Mourinho team to date and don't seem to have what it takes. Chelsea also seem too weak to win it. So, I can definitely sense a Liverpool double.

However, we all know what crazy things can happen in football sometimes.

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
08 Feb 2020 TZ = -1.0 6.2200 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=6Aq56
As you are not MC fan they are represented with DSC ruler Sun. Someother team is represent by ASC ruler/Saturn as MC opponent.
As Sun is in 1st house that means MC is under control of some other team. Next, dignities are in Saturn's favour and Saturn is in House of Joy, so, I think some other team will win UCL 19/20.

On 16 Aug 2020 you could read on the https://www.bbc.co.uk/

Champions League: Manchester City crash out of the competition
Manchester City suffered their third Champions League quarter-final knockout in a row, losing 3-1 to French side Lyon.