Paid for multiple readings, was told my abusive ex was the best match for me

Nexa

https://imgur.com/a/j1Zhwp1

^ My chart

Hello,

I've apparently entered Sade Sati which is why the last 2 years of my life have been rough. I've been struggling with letting my ex go (Matt, don't have a complete chart but he was born May 21, 1993 in Wales) and coming to terms with the failure of our relationship and the trauma he caused me for 2 years after.

I started to fall for a new guy, Casey born November 30 1995 and coming from a town south-west of my birthplace (same state and country), but came to an impasse with him not wanting to give up his perceived freedom for a serious relationship.

I ended up paying for multiple readings from different astrologers and while they seem to agree I have some possibility of finding love in April or July of 2019, and two said he would be originating from a southern direction from where I was born, there has been little consistency. One guide even told me I stood no chance with the new guy and that I am very astrologically compatible with my ex and am likely to get back with him, while another told me Casey was very likely to change his mind around April.

I was hoping someone here could provide some insight?

JUPITERASC

https://imgur.com/a/j1Zhwp1

^ My chart

Hello,

I've apparently entered Sade Sati which is why the last 2 years of my life have been rough. I've been struggling with letting my ex go (Matt, don't have a complete chart but he was born May 21, 1993 in Wales) and coming to terms with the failure of our relationship and the trauma he caused me for 2 years after.

I started to fall for a new guy, Casey born November 30 1995 and coming from a town south-west of my birthplace (same state and country), but came to an impasse with him not wanting to give up his perceived freedom for a serious relationship.

I ended up paying for multiple readings from different astrologers and while they seem to agree I have some possibility of finding love in April or July of 2019, and two said he would be originating from a southern direction from where I was born, there has been little consistency. One guide even told me I stood no chance with the new guy and that I am very astrologically compatible with my ex and am likely to get back with him, while another told me Casey was very likely to change his mind around April.

I was hoping someone here could provide some insight?
for such detailed specific requirements
consider asking an Horary question on our Relationship Board :smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

watcherofthesouth

With Sade Sati, your mind is not working at its normal capacity and fear and paranoia set in for quite some time. I would take a break from thinking about personal issues (easier said than done, I know) because Saturn would like you to be isolated with little emotional support from anyone right now. The wrong people enter your life from all directions. It's hard to find the right person when this is all in play. I would recommend learning remedies for Saturn and use yoga to help your mind. If I had known what I know now, I would have gotten a therapist during this period.

Nexa

With Sade Sati, your mind is not working at its normal capacity and fear and paranoia set in for quite some time. I would take a break from thinking about personal issues (easier said than done, I know) because Saturn would like you to be isolated with little emotional support from anyone right now. The wrong people enter your life from all directions. It's hard to find the right person when this is all in play. I would recommend learning remedies for Saturn and use yoga to help your mind. If I had known what I know now, I would have gotten a therapist during this period.

Does this mean every new person is wrong? The new guy has provided more support and pushed me to make more positive changes in the last few months than I thought I ever could. I also made a new friend that has been a lot of fun and very supportive.

Thank you, funnily enough I had signed up for an immersive yoga class for my last few credits in school and have spent over 15 hours in 3 days doing yoga and meditation and it's felt almost therapeutic. I can't say it's made the answers clear but it did ease some of the mental stress if even for those hours.

JUPITERASC

I just posted in this in that forum, thank you :)
and I just responded to your post there
with the information that Horary astrology and natal astrology differ

and so

if you read the Horary questions guidance thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8577
there are detailed Guidelines :smile:
For Starting New Threads on all Horary Astrology Boards
the natal chart you linked to is not valid as an Horary question

watcherofthesouth

Does this mean every new person is wrong? The new guy has provided more support and pushed me to make more positive changes in the last few months than I thought I ever could.
I don't think so. One of the lessons I found from Sade Sati is that it trains you to deal/cope with loss. So, as you lose people (or cast the toxic people aside), it may open up opportunities to meet good ones. It taught me who my friends were, and I have a couple left to whom I am very loyal. If you don't meet someone new during a Venus retrograde, it's a good start!

Thank you, funnily enough I had signed up for an immersive yoga class for my last few credits in school and have spent over 15 hours in 3 days doing yoga and meditation and it's felt almost therapeutic. I can't say it's made the answers clear but it did ease some of the mental stress if even for those hours.
That's great - glad it's helping. Saturdays are Saturn day so those are especially the days you want to pray/meditate and abstain from alcohol - and essentially work, not have fun. Although they say you should give up alcohol and red meat completely during Sade Sati (if that's even possible).

SunConjunctUranus

That's great - glad it's helping. Saturdays are Saturn day so those are especially the days you want to pray/meditate and abstain from alcohol - and essentially work, not have fun. Although they say you should give up alcohol and red meat completely during Sade Sati (if that's even possible).

Thank you ms Watcherofthesouth! :biggrin: I barely know that spiritual advice.

Wishing well

R

watcherofthesouth

One other observation from people going through Sade Sati - they suddenly have a need to travel impulsively, many times to far away places. Then once they are there, they wonder why they did it in the first place.

Nexa

One other observation from people going through Sade Sati - they suddenly have a need to travel impulsively, many times to far away places. Then once they are there, they wonder why they did it in the first place.
That's so funny because I was thinking of taking a trip to another state for no reason at all, just to get away.

What may be interesting too is both my new friend and love interest are Sagittarius and love travel. I seem to be surrounded by the desire to travel from myself and from my experiences with them.

Do you have any other recommendations for dealing with Sade Sati?
Also regarding Venus retrograde, when this happened last October is when I started essentially dating this new guy, but I'd known him longer. Which I find really interesting but I'm wondering if a Venus retrograde just makes people feel romantic and not necessarily mean you've connected with someone you have actual potential with? If that makes sense.

Last edited: