Aaliyah's birth chart

aquarius7000

What ascendant would you say btw? What didn't look right too you? Marriage, what seemed off?
Cupid, what you are really looking for is called chart rectification. That takes long and has to be done using minimum of 4-5 big events in life. To be honest, neither do I have the events nor the inclination. If someone does find a trustworthy TOB, I will be happy to read the chart again.

Cupid Arrow

Cupid, what you are really looking for is called chart rectification. That takes long and has to be done using minimum of 4-5 big events in life. To be honest, neither do I have the events nor the inclination. If someone does find a trustworthy TOB, I will be happy to read the chart again.

I can find a few but your not interested sooo... I guess this is the end since tob is not really on file.. Thanks aquarius7000

aquarius7000

I can find a few but your not interested sooo... I guess this is the end since tob is not really on file.. Thanks aquarius7000
Cupid,

If this is important to you and helps you learn Astrology, I will make the effort for TOB rectification, but only as and when I get time.

If this had had to do with your own TOB, I would have jumped in right away.

Be sure to list the exact dates of important incidents.

Cupid Arrow

Cupid,

If this is important to you and helps you learn Astrology, I will make the effort for TOB rectification, but only as and when I get time.

If this had had to do with your own TOB, I would have jumped in right away.

Be sure to list the exact dates of important incidents.

My own tob? I will try to get those for you when I can. Thanks aquarius 7000. :)

druex

Miss her so much. I still listen to Rock The Boat, all time fav. ❤

Leo Rising doesn't fit her imo. She was very humble and polite but had this coolness about her. Hard to describe...

druex

My guess is a feminine rising sign, perhaps Scorpio or Virgo.

If the ascendant were masculine I would guess Sag with Venus conjunct.

If she were born early in the morning, her moon would be Leo.

I can see Virgo...Scorpio, maybe, she said she had an interest in the dark side of life but never really understood why

aquarius7000

I can see Virgo...Scorpio, maybe, she said she had an interest in the dark side of life but never really understood why
Or perhaps she has planets in the 8th house to legitimize her interest in "the dark side of life". It is all guess work! Anything we believe we know or she might have said, can be legitimized in different ways.

Cupid Arrow

Here is her birth chart guys
:smile:

Attachments

• astro_2at_21_aaliyah_he.81092.5150.jpg
    astro_2at_21_aaliyah_he.81092.5150.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Cupid,

Is her TOB confirmed this time around? Can one go by it? If so, I will then pull a chart using Placidus house system.

Also, what exactly do you want to know?

Cupid Arrow

Cupid,

Is her TOB confirmed this time around? Can one go by it? If so, I will then pull a chart using Placidus house system.

Also, what exactly do you want to know?
No, her TOB wasn't confirmed. I just moved her to SAG because she could be one, and she looks like one but I said I was going to change her chart to Sag to see if her death can be seen this way by changing her 1H. Past DM's I have said that I wanted to change her BC ASC not because it was confirmed but because I don't think Leo fits.

aquarius7000

No, her TOB wasn't confirmed. I just moved her to SAG because she could be one, and she looks like one but I said I was going to change her chart to Sag to see if her death can be seen this way by changing her 1H. Past DM's I have said that I wanted to change her BC ASC not because it was confirmed but because I don't think Leo fits.
Ok.

Going just by her looks, she doesn't look like a typical Leo Asc.

So what do you want to know?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Ruler of the Asc., Jupiter, is in the 8th house = not a good sign. It is in a trine to Mercury, which rules her 9th house (overseas) and in a square to Venus, which rules her career house. That links together the overseas, the career house and the 8th house.

Pluto is in the career house and she did get to know many influential and shady people thru her career. Pluto is squared by Mars (violent accident) and Mercury (ruler of the 9th/ overseas, and flights).

Mars on the Sun, with the Sun ruling the 8th house.

7th house of marriage is ruled by Gemini and that would indicate an early marriage, or multiple marriages, or marriage with a Gemini kind of person. She did have a rather early marriage, but with a much older person, which could be the result of Mercury in Cap. She also worked with that person, which again could be indicated by Mer. in Cap. Something shady/ illegal about the marriage could also be indicated by Mercury's aspect to Pluto and Pluto being in the 10th house could again show she worked with the person. All this is true as far as R. Kelly goes. There were court proceedings due to child marriage and that can be understood thru Merc.'s aspect with Saturn in the 9th house. Marriage was annulled.

Parental house is strong and caring, as well as important to her - all shown by an exalted Mars (ruler of the 4th house) and in the 1st house (all that we identify ourselves with.

Rest later.

Attachments

• Aaliyah.gif
    Aaliyah.gif
    59.8 KB · Views: 22

Cupid Arrow

Hi,

Ruler of the Asc., Jupiter, is in the 8th house = not a good sign. It is in a trine to Mercury, which rules her 9th house (overseas) and in a square to Venus, which rules her career house. That links together the overseas, the career house and the 8th house.

Pluto is in the career house and she did get to know many influential and shady people thru her career. Pluto is squared by Mars (violent accident) and Mercury (ruler of the 9th/ overseas, and flights).

Mars on the Sun, with the Sun ruling the 8th house.

7th house of marriage is ruled by Gemini and that would indicate an early marriage, or multiple marriages, or marriage with a Gemini kind of person. She did have a rather early marriage, but with a much older person, which could be the result of Mercury in Cap. She also worked with that person, which again could be indicated by Mer. in Cap. Something shady/ illegal about the marriage could also be indicated by Mercury's aspect to Pluto and Pluto being in the 10th house could again show she worked with the person. All this is true as far as R. Kelly goes. There were court proceedings due to child marriage and that can be understood thru Merc.'s aspect with Saturn in the 9th house. Marriage was annulled.

Parental house is strong and caring, as well as important to her - all shown by an exalted Mars (ruler of the 4th house) and in the 1st house (all that we identify ourselves with.

Rest later.

Hi Aquarius7000, why did you choose Placidus, or did I change it to whole house? Do you think if it was changed the outcome would be the same?

Last edited:

Cupid Arrow

Miss her so much. I still listen to Rock The Boat, all time fav. ❤

Leo Rising doesn't fit her imo. She was very humble and polite but had this coolness about her. Hard to describe...

She was a favorite of mine too. Her birthchart is almost identical to mine.