Please help me with relationship readings.

Disha

Hello Everyone, I am a new member. I want to know about future of my current relationship. I am very much confused.
If you can provide me some insights about love and relationship in my horary , i will be very grateful.

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_chart_of_the_moment.68058.411798.png
    astro_w2gw_chart_of_the_moment.68058.411798.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 42

Osamenor

Staff member
For it to be a horary chart, you have to ask a specific question, and cast the chart for the moment you made it your intention to ask that specific question.

Tandy

Banned
It helps to narrow down the confusion.

Does he love me? Do I love him? Is he cheating? Will our relationship grow? e What is blocking our happiness? etc.

Confusion needs a starting point for an answer or solution, I believe - so even if 80 things are swimming in your brain - focus on one of them and ask.
I have found horary charts to answer several other questions just from that.

The moment the thought or question pops into your mind is the best time to use for the chart.

Oddity

The moment the thought or question pops into your mind is the best time to use for the chart.

No, it isn't. The time to ask the question is when you are clear about what you want to know, have tried to discover it by normal means, if possible, but cannot, and then thought about it some more. If you need to know the answer more than you need to like the answer, it's probably a valid question.

Tandy

Banned
No, it isn't. The time to ask the question is when you are clear about what you want to know, have tried to discover it by normal means, if possible, but cannot, and then thought about it some more. If you need to know the answer more than you need to like the answer, it's probably a valid question.

For example - at noon a person has a thought at work "am I going to get fired?" and five hours later - they sit down and do a chart for that 5 hours later question "will I get fired?" Which chart time would you prefer for accuracy?

Oddity

For example - at noon a person has a thought at work "am I going to get fired?" and five hours later - they sit down and do a chart for that 5 hours later question "will I get fired?" Which chart time would you prefer for accuracy?

In private practise, I'd prefer the time I received and understood the question. On a board like this, I'd prefer that people follow the guidelines I stated instead of posting any random question that pops into their head. Yes, for accuracy.

Tandy

Banned
I see what you mean. I wasn't thinking along lines of mercurial questions of the moment as much as instinct or gut feeling questions that arise but have no place or answer in the moment by context, but by fear or design or impulse.

I don't use horary as a dating game or job application game - but much more of a tool or source for the concerns on the mind at the time - the ones that come in your belly and out your mouth.

I have read horary questions that have been over ruminated by others with disastrous results because of mercury.

I follow the moon - the place of house and the question and I believe the moony instinct and moment of thought at origin bodes well for good answers.

Tandy

Banned
Example by Disha -

There was no specific question. Moon in 9th house of philosophy - speculation. Squaring Mars in 6th, bored at work and job. Venus Jupiter conjunct in 2nd and hitting mars in 6th - there is someone at work she he desires to build wealth

sun in 4th house - a parent controls the situation.

3rd house - everyone in neighborhood and school knows you're looking for a partner with money.

8th house ruler venus - it could happen. Promise children.

That's how I would read this chart without a specific question.

besitos

the future of a relationship may be about whether it will last or not - people who are in relationships and see them as linear seem like they would be thinking of them in the future as something that will end or ascend.

but, i agree that the question being more clear is helpful