Aaliyah's birth chart

aquarius7000

Ok, Well are you still doing the interpretation? Or are you resting?
How about a thank you first for the interpretation I already did? Would be nice, wouldn't it? I don't mean to be rude, but Aaliyah is not my priority and I cannot help her in any way for 'obvious reasons'. I do this when a) I have time out of real life, after work and home chores; b) when I cannot answer and help others with their daily life problems; c) after I am done "resting".

Cupid Arrow

How about a thank you first for the interpretation I already did? Would be nice, wouldn't it? I don't mean to be rude, but Aaliyah is not my priority and I cannot help her in any way for 'obvious reasons'. I do this when a) I have time out of real life, after work and home chores; b) when I cannot answer and help others with their daily life problems; c) after I am done "resting".

Oh Im soo sorry, I was just hung up over you continuing that I forgot to thank you. I do appreciate you for doing this. Please dont misunderstand.

aquarius7000

Hi,

So, to continue.

Her 9th house ruler, per this birth time, is Mercury. On the unfortunate day, transit Mercury was over her 9th house and conjunct her 9th house Saturn. Now Saturn shows some sort of limitation or unfortunate event - in her case it could have to do with air travel, especially if her natal Asc. really was Sagittarius, whose ruler, in her chart, is in the unfortunate eight house. She also had a natal Saturn - Mercury aspect, which would always get activated when a planet would transit over either her natal Merc. or Saturn.

Obviously (and thankfully), it takes more than one transit to show something as unfortunate as what Aaliyah went through.

She also had transiting Mars conjunct her Asc., which is Sag. - again symbolising air travel triggering the natal Nep - Saturn square, too. Now Neptune also represents the overseas and especially water (she was in the Bahamas). The Nodes too were going over her first house (and seventh, which is right opposite).

Now, since she was actually there on a work trip, Venus (ruler of her MC) is also important and must tie into all that happened. Transit Pluto is on her natal Pluto, whilst transit Venus opposes her Sun in the first. Interestingly enough, her natal Venus too is in Sag., so again flying/travel and work are tied together. Natally, Merc. in the first and ruler of the ninth (travel) and Pluto (right on the MC) are at odds with each other through the square - also hinting at something quite drastic and fateful.

More can be gleaned from the charts, but this is what I have for now.

Cupid Arrow

Hi,

So, to continue.

Her 9th house ruler, per this birth time, is Mercury. On the unfortunate day, transit Mercury was over her 9th house and conjunct her 9th house Saturn. Now Saturn shows some sort of limitation or unfortunate event - in her case it could have to do with air travel, especially if her natal Asc. really was Sagittarius, whose ruler, in her chart, is in the unfortunate eight house. She also had a natal Saturn - Mercury aspect, which would always get activated when a planet would transit over either her natal Merc. or Saturn.

Obviously (and thankfully), it takes more than one transit to show something as unfortunate as what Aaliyah went through.

She also had transiting Mars conjunct her Asc., which is Sag. - again symbolising air travel triggering the natal Nep - Saturn square, too. Now Neptune also represents the overseas and especially water (she was in the Bahamas). The Nodes too were going over her first house (and seventh, which is right opposite).

Now, since she was actually there on a work trip, Venus (ruler of her MC) is also important and must tie into all that happened. Transit Pluto is on her natal Pluto, whilst transit Venus opposes her Sun in the first. Interestingly enough, her natal Venus too is in Sag., so again flying/travel and work are tied together. Natally, Merc. in the first and ruler of the ninth (travel) and Pluto (right on the MC) are at odds with each other through the square - also hinting at something quite drastic and fateful.

More can be gleaned from the charts, but this is what I have for now.

Thanks, Can death be seen by squares?

Cupid Arrow

I know you dont read whole houses, but would the reading be the same if we moved her rising to earlier degree of Sag in Placidus? If her MC was in Virgo instead of Libra, because Aaliyah did help bring in a new kind of RnB, even though she didnt create the sound herself. I said I should have changed her to an earlier degree.. I just think her MC is in Virgo instead because she issued in Timbaland/Missy's sound.

aquarius7000

I know you dont read whole houses, but would the reading be the same if we moved her rising to earlier degree of Sag in Placidus? If her MC was in Virgo instead of Libra, because Aaliyah did help bring in a new kind of RnB, even though she didnt create the sound herself. I said I should have changed her to an earlier degree.. I just think her MC is in Virgo instead because she issued in Timbaland/Missy's sound.
I thik her MC should stay in Libra with Venus ruling it. Bringing in a new sound will be more a Venus (music) in Sag. (expanding and innovating) thing than a Mercury in Capricorn (rather conservative).

Cupid Arrow

I thik her MC should stay in Libra with Venus ruling it. Bringing in a new sound will be more a Venus (music) in Sag. (expanding and innovating) thing than a Mercury in Capricorn (rather conservative).

You don't think Virgo as her MC? Because Mercury is in Capricorn? Aaliyah was restricted as with creating her sound.. Tim and Missy did, the sound was given to her, so wouldn't Mercury fit? Aaliyah barley wrote any of her material. Only her voice was the instrument.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

You don't think Virgo as her MC? Because Mercury is in Capricorn? Aaliyah was restricted as with creating her sound.. Tim and Missy did, the sound was given to her, so wouldn't Mercury fits? Aaliyah barley wrote any of her material. Only her voice was the instrument.
Yes, I really think her MC was in Libra.

druex

Here's a hint at her time of birth...

Early morning with 15mins could be?

Attachments

• IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 44

druex

Astrodatabank has her time of birth as 8:43 am, though the rating is DD, but there could be some accuracy in this time.

She could be Aqua Rising or Cap Rising.

aquarius7000

Maybe

She was wayyy to chill for Sag though
Hi Durex,

When you look at her Asc. and try a certain TOB, the best way is to also check whether the DC, MC and IC fit at least of what was known of her. These are the main axes in a chart. This way you can proceed little by little. Just Asc. isn't enough because a person, despite a Sag., or Leo Asc. could be way too chill because they may have something like Saturn aspecting the Asc. ruler, as an e.g.

druex

Hi Durex,

When you look at her Asc. and try a certain TOB, the best way is to also check whether the DC, MC and IC fit at least of what was known of her. These are the main axes in a chart. This way you can proceed little by little. Just Asc. isn't enough because a person, despite a Sag., or Leo Asc. could be way too chill because they may have something like Saturn aspecting the Asc. ruler, as an e.g.

Oh I definitely did consider that, especially the MC, since that's more seen in celebrities 😊

Cupid Arrow

Maybe

She was wayyy to chill for Sag though

She appeared friendly at times. She wasnt going to display too much because thats who she was until she was comfortable. But to me her face shape being long with her slopped forehead suggest a Sag rising. But I think her MC is Virgo not Libra.