Would I do good working in Criminal Justice?

ChildOfVenus

2hwmwsh.jpg

Frisiangal

Hi,
A simple answer would be that, if this is where your heart lies....follow it.

It's a personal thought that planets in signs and houses don't actually provide the answers, yet do give info. regarding how and where their functions could be expressed in their best intent.

Hypothetically:
The chart gives a number of positions that could account for the reason for your query.
Sun in 9th; the house of law,
Jupiter, ruler of law, in the 8th house associated with criminality, and conjunct Mercury = verbalisation. A criminal mind?
Mars in Gemini in 10th in tense aspect with a 3rd house Pluto. Persuasive argumentative powers,
Venus in Pisces, ruler MC, also in 8th,
retrograde Saturn in Sagittarius.

The 8th house dominance could just as well be considered in terms of corporate law; taking care of other people's financial and business affairs.
Sun in Taurus with Taurus on MC might well see the world through the stability of cash signs,:smile:
Mercury, ruler 2nd (finances) and 11th (international) house, in 8th house, conjunct Jupiter. You pay me well to do well for you.:wink:

There could be a difficulty with presenting 'facts'. Only Sun in Taurus opp. Pluto in its own sign, and a Mercury-Jupiter square Neptune in Capricorn. Evasive truth and a compulsion to reach what actually occurs? Any 'pleas' might be based more upon gut (Mercury of Virgo) feeling versus physical evidence. Obviously any offender never did it and is going to plea not guilty, whilst the victim will always have to prove otherwise....either of them through you:innocent:.

As long as you are not the one that breaks the law (Saturn-Uranus in Sagittarius) and is in need of the services of justicial law yourself.:biggrin:

ChildOfVenus

Thanks for your input I'm really having a tough time deciding on what career field to go into. I guess maybe I should have asked what career would be a good fit for me based on my chart.
Hi,
A simple answer would be that, if this is where your heart lies....follow it.

It's a personal thought that planets in signs and houses don't actually provide the answers, yet do give info. regarding how and where their functions could be expressed in their best intent.

Hypothetically:
The chart gives a number of positions that could account for the reason for your query.
Sun in 9th; the house of law,
Jupiter, ruler of law, in the 8th house associated with criminality, and conjunct Mercury = verbalisation. A criminal mind?
Mars in Gemini in 10th in tense aspect with a 3rd house Pluto. Persuasive argumentative powers,
Venus in Pisces, ruler MC, also in 8th,
retrograde Saturn in Sagittarius.

The 8th house dominance could just as well be considered in terms of corporate law; taking care of other people's financial and business affairs.
Sun in Taurus with Taurus on MC might well see the world through the stability of cash signs,:smile:
Mercury, ruler 2nd (finances) and 11th (international) house, in 8th house, conjunct Jupiter. You pay me well to do well for you.:wink:

There could be a difficulty with presenting 'facts'. Only Sun in Taurus opp. Pluto in its own sign, and a Mercury-Jupiter square Neptune in Capricorn. Evasive truth and a compulsion to reach what actually occurs? Any 'pleas' might be based more upon gut (Mercury of Virgo) feeling versus physical evidence. Obviously any offender never did it and is going to plea not guilty, whilst the victim will always have to prove otherwise....either of them through you:innocent:.

As long as you are not the one that breaks the law (Saturn-Uranus in Sagittarius) and is in need of the services of justicial law yourself.:biggrin:

ChildOfVenus

I just realized the first chart I posted the birth time was off I was actually born at 2:49 pm. This is the chart with my correct birth time I don't know if it makes a difference.

2gtatqq.png