Is my phone number still in my exboyfriend’s telephone directory ?

waybread

Either because it's a tricky question to answer, or because it doesn't seem like such a burning issue, probably.

Horary works by assigning houses to the querent and to the matter inquired about. It's hard to know what house (1) your phone number in (2) your exBF's (3) phone book would belong to: that basically 3 separate topics.

Is there something about this question that is super-meaningful just as you have phrased it, or is your real question whether he is still interested in you? Or whether he would know how to contact you?

Memeco103

Either because it's a tricky question to answer, or because it doesn't seem like such a burning issue, probably.

Horary works by assigning houses to the querent and to the matter inquired about. It's hard to know what house (1) your phone number in (2) your exBF's (3) phone book would belong to: that basically 3 separate topics.

Is there something about this question that is super-meaningful just as you have phrased it, or is your real question whether he is still interested in you? Or whether he would know how to contact you?

I wonder if my phone number is still in her contacts because in that case she might still have me in the palm of her hand

waybread

OK, so that clears that up. But why would your ex's having your phone number in his phone book keep you in "the palm of his hand"? Does not compute. Most people's address books contain contact info about people they aren't in touch with: they're just too uninterested in cleaning them out. Mine is like that.

Memeco103

OK, so that clears that up. But why would your ex's having your phone number in his phone book keep you in "the palm of his hand"? Does not compute. Most people's address books contain contact info about people they aren't in touch with: they're just too uninterested in cleaning them out. Mine is like that.

I'm just wondering if he has my number 'cause I'm still interested in him

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm just wondering if he has my number 'cause I'm still interested in him

So is your question, "Is my ex-bf still interested in me?"
If it is, here is my answer:
You as Merc are not so well positioned in this matter being your detriment and fall in Sagitarrius. You/Merc applys to sextile him/Jup and also you/Mercury receives him well, by dignity. He/Jup receives you/Merc in a lesser way, only by triplicity. So you are the keener, the more interested, of the two, both by reception and also because you are the faster moving planet. You are moving toward him.
Moon also applies to sextile Jupiter, translating light [I believe] from Merc to Jup. This also points to a favorable opportunity for a coming together between you.
It does look to me, though, that if the opportunity do present itself and you do get back together, that you will be more interested in him than he is in you. So you will decide it that is okay with you, if that is what you want. But I do think there is an opportunity to get back together if that is your wish. And you would likely need to make the first move.

Last edited:

waybread

That seems more like it, Ilene.

Memeco103, you are symbolized by Mercury, as the ruler of the Virgo ascendant. It is not in great shape, combust the sun and in the sign of its detriment. You are not in such a strong position.

He is symbolized by Jupiter, with Pisces on the 7th house cusp. Mercury applies to a sextile with Jupiter, but before it gets there, Mars intercedes with a square. I would call that a prohibition.

The moon does apply to a nice sextile with Jupiter, but because it is the faster-moving planet, I think you would have to be the one to re-kindle the relationship, if that's what you want to do.

In general, if you think about the reasons why you broke up, something major would have to change for the relationship to work out any better the next time around.

Memeco103

That seems more like it, Ilene.

Memeco103, you are symbolized by Mercury, as the ruler of the Virgo ascendant. It is not in great shape, combust the sun and in the sign of its detriment. You are not in such a strong position.

He is symbolized by Jupiter, with Pisces on the 7th house cusp. Mercury applies to a sextile with Jupiter, but before it gets there, Mars intercedes with a square. I would call that a prohibition.

The moon does apply to a nice sextile with Jupiter, but because it is the faster-moving planet, I think you would have to be the one to re-kindle the relationship, if that's what you want to do.

In general, if you think about the reasons why you broke up, something major would have to change for the relationship to work out any better the next time around.

He left me for another girl

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for catching Mars' square to Jup before Merc perfects its sextile, waybread.

Do you have an opinion on Moon's translation of light between Merc and Jup? Does it look like TOL to you?

Memeco103

TOL means translation of light and it is a favorable indicator. You can google it to find out more details.

I I believe he will come back because he did me so unfair in the past

yes the moon and mercury carry light to jupiter but they are not strong and i don't want to go to he .. i want he come to me

IleneK

Premium Member
I I believe he will come back because he did me so unfair in the past

yes the moon and mercury carry light to jupiter but they are not strong and i don't want to go to he .. i want he come to me

I understand and agree with your wishes not to have to go to him.
I am not sure there is a lot of energy for this to happen, with the weak sextile, with you being the most interested since you/Merc are faster than Jup and you have more feelings for him based on reception between you.

And importantly, as waybread discerned, Mars aspects him/Jup before you/Merc do, so someone or something else gets in the way, prohibits the matter. So this may not be the time that he will come to you.

waybread

Ilene, I defer to your knowledge of horary!

I thought about the moon applying to a nice sextile with Jupiter. I just wondered if there was enough strength with the main significators to give Memeco much hope. Her significator Mercury is combust and in detriment. His significator is in his turned 12th house, suggesting secrecy or even deception. Mars is domiciled and in its own triplicity, and applying to a square with Jupiter.

Memeco103

Ilene, I defer to your knowledge of horary!

I thought about the moon applying to a nice sextile with Jupiter. I just wondered if there was enough strength with the main significators to give Memeco much hope. Her significator Mercury is combust and in detriment. His significator is in his turned 12th house, suggesting secrecy or even deception. Mars is domiciled and in its own triplicity, and applying to a square with Jupiter.

But the question I wanted to ask wasn't whether he would come back anyway ... I was just asking if he had a number in his contacts 😇😇

waybread

Which is sort of a subterfuge question. It's not uncommon for people to beat around the bush and ask a question that isn't what they mean in their heart of hearts. Horary works with really burning important questions for people. Not with questions that seem superficial on the surface.