I feel like im.in a twilight zone with life? Transits?

Minigirl1997

I was Born 9/12/97 at 8:20. Midland Tx
I know ive had a awakening but im having trouble mentally,parenting,identity crisis. Some days are better but any info in regards to me feeling off? Im new to this site. I reached out because nobody understand s this stuff in my community
I have neptune transit 6th house
Pluto transit 4th
Saturn transit 5th
Jupiter transit 5th

[please post a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Minigirl1997

Hi Minigirl,

is your TOB born 8:20 a.m ? Since when exactly do you feel yourself like being in a twilight zone ?

When do you think did you have an awakening ?

Identity crisis would at least mean a difficult transit on your sun. But there isn't any actually. Mental crisis would mean your 3rd house - and a transit on your 3rd house ruler - pluto- natally squaring your mercury - but there isn't any on both at the moment.

What is transit-activated since May this year by transit-jupiter in a special zero degree exact spark energy way - is your venus on special, sensitive degree of 0°scorpio. Transit lasting until beg. Jan next year.

0° planet placements are said to have brought a special spiritual task into this life and have a special mediator skill - like a "fence rider" - sitting between 2 worlds - and being aware of both same time - the visible and the invisible.

Can you pls explain a little more- what it is about right now for you ?

Im sorry.its 8:28 and honestly after i.moved from family. Spiritual gifts and eveything.but now its just feels weird . Even as a parent I feel.like I cant function. I made a post about child and parent compatablilty

Last edited:

Minigirl1997

Is 8:28 a.m. from birth certificate ? Or from mom's memory?

If TOB is not accurate - everthing written is not accurate and in principle - then written for the garbet.

lol yesssss certificate ive been studying my chart for years. Its just hard to understand whats going on currently. Can you perhaps just look at some transit s in my chart? I feel like neptune and Pluto are hitting me hard. What do I mean like a twiligjt zone? I dont feel stable, this is also a time period where secrets have been revealed, plus I dont know how to make clear sense of where im supoose to Head in regards to my carrer. I have MC in cancer and I know what I want to do yet or what is the best option in regards to a Day to Day job. I have pieces 6th house as well. Im finding it very hard to have any sceduale especailly for my toddler. I also am living with a toxic mom who dosent understand me. I can say that this is part of my awakening ive become more sensitive too. From food, enviorment,and moods. I would say it has something to.do.with my awakening bit idk i feel lost and stuck in the things that are really important in my life ( money,home,sanity,and parenting)

Last edited:

Minigirl1997

Your mom definitely has a special part in your chart and a special fate-like role.

Your saturn in aries in 7th house is at apex of your Grand Yod - called the "Finger or Eye of God" - with inconjuncting your special degree exact sun/northnode/BlackMoonLilith trio in 12th house - prenatal house before birth and inconjuncting your scorpio mars in 2nd house - protection of physical existence - as ruler of your 8th house.

Saturn rules your 4th house - your emotions, your basic trust, your real home and what you need to feel yourself at home and well and accepted.
But 4th house - represented by saturn- is also own mother, mother as first female model role and own important gender support for being a woman and being a mother yourself in your later life. And mother experiences in childhood.

And your chart looks like having experienced and witnessed that your mother had to go through difficult circumstances / had a difficult time around your birth and short before - during her pregnancy with you - being a helpless little fetus in your mother's womb that time - your mother surrounded you as your only true world.

Saturn ruling 4th house is in aries - an amazone and fighting energy - in 7th house - first encounter and footsteps here on earth for you - not looking like a warm hearted welcome for you at point of your birth.

Saturn zero degree exact inconjuncts your scorpio mars in physical body house 2nd house, sesquiquadrates your mercury as ruler of 12th house-prenatal experience - inconjuncts your sun/northnode/BLM in 12th and squares your moon in 4th house as your midheaven ruler.

Mercury ruling 12th house - sitting critically on cusp of your 12th house and on spiritual health and healing axis 6th/12th. Mercury over horizon squares your pluto as main ruler of your 3rd house - below horizon in intercepted sag in 3rd house - also house of breathing - and breathing issues - able to create and to cause deep existential fears and thoughts.

A difficult birth experience you have stored in your subconsciousness (mars rules 8th house- the psyche and subconsiousness) - able to take impact on and in your later life - especially if transit-activated - which then can come up again for a healing and to get aware of it (or to wake up for it) and to get it transformed.

With mars involved - ruling 8th house - 8th= death and near to death experience in own life, existential danger, shock and trauma - it looks like you shared with your mother a dangerous experience around your birth.

What is interesting - your daughter also has a Grand Yod in her chart. With jupiter at apex in a mercury ruled 4th house/mother - jupiter ruling her her health house. Mercury representing her mother in prenatal 12th house -opposing her saturn in health house 6th. Her jupiter at apex of her Grand Yod- squaring her mars in prenatal house 12th- with additionally her sun and mercury in 12th.

Jupiter the planet co-ruling your intercepted sag in 3rd house - your own little worlds of thoughts, creativity and dreams - you had to early learn to develop under the surface in your childhood and didn't show to the outside or to others and didn't talk about..

Probably your mother has a Grand Yod - too ?
I will post her birth info plus reply to this all. I will ask in regards to my daughter and what you were exsplaining with her birth chart. Is there any way I can work better with her? I try my best but I feel like we dont mix at times. I had her at 19. I also have Uranus in my fith house Aquarius with jupiter. I had unexpected pregnancy. I love her to death despite finding it dificult.

LeoCassandra

:pinched::pinched: For me the answer is easy. You have transisting Neptune from 6th house opposite your natal Sun/North Node conjunction. It's like you don't really hear and see the world as it is. It's like being underwater. The shapes of thing are different. This transits makes you more vulnerable. Your often feel lost. You, as a Virgo don't like this feeling. However your natal Sun is in Neptune house so you understand that sometimes we can feel weak, but now it's too much fog. On the other hand you have transisting Pluto on your Moon. You want to wear pink glasses but your intuition wont let you. You want peace and also your are hungry for some kind of response, emotional response to not feel dead.

Minigirl1997

:pinched::pinched: For me the answer is easy. You have transisting Neptune from 6th house opposite your natal Sun/North Node conjunction. It's like you don't really hear and see the world as it is. It's like being underwater. The shapes of thing are different. This transits makes you more vulnerable. Your often feel lost. You, as a Virgo don't like this feeling. However your natal Sun is in Neptune house so you understand that sometimes we can feel weak, but now it's too much fog. On the other hand you have transisting Pluto on your Moon. You want to wear pink glasses but your intuition wont let you. You want peace and also your are hungry for some kind of response, emotional response to not feel dead.
What do you suggest with coping? Its like I cant even seem to be able to hold a.sceduale, have any money, or even feel.supportive when it comes to the tough situation im.in

LeoCassandra

I'm not the right person to answer. I would wait, be always ready becasue everything is possible. Under difficult Neptune tranists we have less energy, most our plans don't work. Your having the last opposition hit from Neptune. Next Year will bring clarity. In xext year Jupiter moves to your 6th house, it could mean that you will get a job, get a better job.

wilsontc

Staff member
Transiting Pluto over Birth Neptune

I feel like neptune and Pluto are hitting me hard. What do I mean like a twiligjt zone? I dont feel stable, this is also a time period where secrets have been revealed, plus I dont know how to make clear sense of where im supoose to...

Minigirl,

You've already heard about the outer world confusing effects of transiting (outer world) Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) opposite (energy is over-excited by) your Sun (self-expression). In addition, transiting Pluto is ALSO doing something VERY important. You have transiting Pluto (transformation) going over BIRTH Neptune. This indicates a time of inwardly UNconfusing. So, while the OUTER world is becoming daily MORE confusing (Neptune transit) your inner world is becoming much LESS confusing as you clearly see yourself for who you are.

This contrary effect of outer confusion and inner clarity can be VERY strange, as you mention. As has also been mentioned, with the outer planets (such as Pluto and Neptune) you just sit back and enjoy the ride! Neptune's outer world confusion will go away and when Pluto is finished going over Neptune the world will be a LOT clearer to you. But right now you're in the MIDDLE of this "double whammy" so you just have to wait for it to work itself out.

Waiting,

Tim

Minigirl1997

Your mom definitely has a special part in your chart and a special fate-like role.

Your saturn in aries in 7th house is at apex of your Grand Yod - called the "Finger or Eye of God" - with inconjuncting your special degree exact sun/northnode/BlackMoonLilith trio in 12th house - prenatal house before birth and inconjuncting your scorpio mars in 2nd house - protection of physical existence - as ruler of your 8th house.

Saturn rules your 4th house - your emotions, your basic trust, your real home and what you need to feel yourself at home and well and accepted.
But 4th house - represented by saturn- is also own mother, mother as first female model role and own important gender support for being a woman and being a mother yourself in your later life. And mother experiences in childhood.

And your chart looks like having experienced and witnessed that your mother had to go through difficult circumstances / had a difficult time around your birth and short before - during her pregnancy with you - being a helpless little fetus in your mother's womb that time - your mother surrounded you as your only true world.

Saturn ruling 4th house is in aries - an amazone and fighting energy - in 7th house - first encounter and footsteps here on earth for you - not looking like a warm hearted welcome for you at point of your birth.

Saturn zero degree exact inconjuncts your scorpio mars in physical body house 2nd house, sesquiquadrates your mercury as ruler of 12th house-prenatal experience - inconjuncts your sun/northnode/BLM in 12th and squares your moon in 4th house as your midheaven ruler.

Mercury ruling 12th house - sitting critically on cusp of your 12th house and on spiritual health and healing axis 6th/12th. Mercury over horizon squares your pluto as main ruler of your 3rd house - below horizon in intercepted sag in 3rd house - also house of breathing - and breathing issues - able to create and to cause deep existential fears and thoughts.

A difficult birth experience you have stored in your subconsciousness (mars rules 8th house- the psyche and subconsiousness) - able to take impact on and in your later life - especially if transit-activated - which then can come up again for a healing and to get aware of it (or to wake up for it) and to get it transformed.

With mars involved - ruling 8th house - 8th= death and near to death experience in own life, existential danger, shock and trauma - it looks like you shared with your mother a dangerous experience around your birth.

What is interesting - your daughter also has a Grand Yod in her chart. With jupiter at apex in a mercury ruled 4th house/mother - jupiter ruling her her health house. Mercury representing her mother in prenatal 12th house -opposing her saturn in health house 6th. Her jupiter at apex of her Grand Yod- squaring her mars in prenatal house 12th- with additionally her sun and mercury in 12th.

Jupiter the planet co-ruling your intercepted sag in 3rd house - your own little worlds of thoughts, creativity and dreams - you had to early learn to develop under the surface in your childhood and didn't show to the outside or to others and didn't talk about..

Probably your mother has a Grand Yod - too ?
What does this exactly mean in regards to my daughter? What is all the aspects trying to say in her chart? In regards to our relationship?

Minigirl1997

I explained a lot in all my post to you - you didn't react on. Just posting new questions.

I have the impression- you are looking for a quick "recipe to go" or a magic formula. But there isn't any - only you. And if you even don't understand yourself and your own chart- how will you understand your daughter?

A quick recipe lol a mahicg formula? I appreciate all the info u provided but thats not the case. You dont have to continue with the post.