Parents Terminal Illness

Tatianna

Please see attached chart of transits
The son is Virgo sun and mother is cancer sun for reference to the natal charts attached

My partners mother is currently terminally ill and I have always wondered if it's possible to see illness/death unfolding in a childs chart but I am unsure of what aspects/houses to look at. I have noticed that Jupiter is in his 8th house, could jupiter here be responsible? Saturn possibly entering the 8th house soon?

His mother has pluto 3 degrees opposite her sun in cancer and pluto is squaring her moon. I have uploaded her chart BUT I do not know her time of birth so please ignore houses/ascendant etc, I am only posting for the transiting planets to natal planets.

Attachments

• InkedRich Transit 2021_LI.jpg
    InkedRich Transit 2021_LI.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Inkeddot_LI.jpg
    Inkeddot_LI.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Lin

IF this person came to me and asked me if his mother's illness was ''going to be'' very serious or life threatening, I would probably say that transit Neptune is approaching an opposition (of your sun/moon) for a while and would keep opposing them ....it is a transit of several years.
So I would have told him ''yes, this is very serious and may extend further than is currently known.''
(because Neptune rules health issues which are not always obvious at first, and can ''hide'' more serious ramifications. But as for ''predicting'' death, I would have to have seen the mother's accurate time chart and work on it with other types of charts.

But frankly, predicting death is very tricky....because I have seen horrendous transits on charts of previously sick people who then recover.
Also, the longer the person lives, the more new treatments come along...so it would have depended upon how far in advance this person asked about his mother's chart.

I hope that answers that question for you...or helps.
LIN

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
Personally I don't think such 'a life changing situation' will be shown by a transit chart alone. I'd be inclined to look at the secondary progressed to natal chart as well.

Your partner has just turned 31 years of age. Secondary progressed Sun in Libra will have reached the square with natal Chiron in Cancer. Transiting Pluto is forming the T-square.
Secondary progressed Moon takes 28 years to complete its first cycle of the natal chart. Add 3 years at approx. 12-14 degrees a year, and it will have reached Scorpio in the 4th house where it will conjoin natal Pluto in the 4th house in the not too distant future.

Tr. Saturn will form a T-square to natal Pluto. Traditionally (with Moon influences?) Saturn also rules Aquarius on 8th house cusp.

Knowing the situation, these configurations alone might tempt an astrologer to warn of a forthcoming painful time. Predictions regarding end of life are taboo. Any further secondary progressions may add more information regarding the period ahead.

Your partner is a Virgo Sun-Moon. He may well be prepared for the 'fait accomplie' and take it in his stride.

Best to you both for the immediate future.

Tatianna

IF this person came to me and asked me if his mother's illness was ''going to be'' very serious or life threatening, I would probably say that transit Neptune is approaching an opposition (of your sun/moon) for a while and would keep opposing them ....it is a transit of several years.
So I would have told him ''yes, this is very serious and may extend further than is currently known.''
(because Neptune rules health issues which are not always obvious at first, and can ''hide'' more serious ramifications. But as for ''predicting'' death, I would have to have seen the mother's accurate time chart and work on it with other types of charts.

But frankly, predicting death is very tricky....because I have seen horrendous transits on charts of previously sick people who then recover.
Also, the longer the person lives, the more new treatments come along...so it would have depended upon how far in advance this person asked about his mother's chart.

I hope that answers that question for you...or helps.
LIN

Hi - thank you for your insight. I did have my suspicions on the Neptune opposite moon having something to do with it. Also, how you describe it being it hiding the seriousness of the illness, this was unknown for a while to doctors. bloods have always come back fine too, even now. She was given 2 months to live with stomach cancer but is still here a year onwards but is suffering and there's been a lot of contradictory and misinformation coming from the Hospital that we've had to deal with
Thanks again

Last edited:

Tatianna

Hi,
Personally I don't think such 'a life changing situation' will be shown by a transit chart alone. I'd be inclined to look at the secondary progressed to natal chart as well.

Your partner has just turned 31 years of age. Secondary progressed Sun in Libra will have reached the square with natal Chiron in Cancer. Transiting Pluto is forming the T-square.
Secondary progressed Moon takes 28 years to complete its first cycle of the natal chart. Add 3 years at approx. 12-14 degrees a year, and it will have reached Scorpio in the 4th house where it will conjoin natal Pluto in the 4th house in the not too distant future.

Tr. Saturn will form a T-square to natal Pluto. Traditionally (with Moon influences?) Saturn also rules Aquarius on 8th house cusp.

Knowing the situation, these configurations alone might tempt an astrologer to warn of a forthcoming painful time. Predictions regarding end of life are taboo. Any further secondary progressions may add more information regarding the period ahead.

Your partner is a Virgo Sun-Moon. He may well be prepared for the 'fait accomplie' and take it in his stride.

Best to you both for the immediate future.

Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, It's a shame that she doesnt know her birth time.
It's interesting that you pick up on the progressed moon conjuncting pluto fourth house in the future as I did highlight this myself when I looked at his progressed over natal chart, his progressed moon has also just conjunct my own natal moon in scorpio too. I do wonder whether transit Jupiter pairing up with saturn in the 8th house will have some influence

you are correct about his virgo sun-moon conjunction - this will aid him for sure, it's such a stable aspect in an earth sign - he takes everything in his stride
anyway, thank you for your response

Lin

It's VERY frustrating when the people who are supposed to be giving this lady up to date treatment and also KNOW what is going on....don't seem to be doing their jobs.

Sometimes the next of kin has to be more assertive (than is comfortable) about his mother's care, and needs to research how she can get another opinion and possibly other treatment...

Obviously she is a fighter.
LIN

Tatianna

It's VERY frustrating when the people who are supposed to be giving this lady up to date treatment and also KNOW what is going on....don't seem to be doing their jobs.

Sometimes the next of kin has to be more assertive (than is comfortable) about his mother's care, and needs to research how she can get another opinion and possibly other treatment...

Obviously she is a fighter.
LIN

Yes, we have lost trust in the NHS & their incompetence right from the beginning when her concerns were ignored and her illness could have been prevented in the early stages 2 years prior, down to the way she was told over the telephone that she only had 2 months to live and that there was nothing that they could do. She gained outside advice privately and had her stomach removed BUT is now possibly regretting this surgery and struggling with unknown issues. She is also unable to put on weight due to obvious reasons, sitting at a mere 5 stone. the Next of kins most definitely do not lack assertiveness and were the ones who researched into alternative routes :)