Should I apply for Abroad next year?

TranceAddict

Hello All :)

I'm going to graduate next year and I'm thinking of applying for postgraduate studies in abroad. Currently I'm going through Rahu Mahadasha and I didn't got any opportunity to go abroad though Rahu being in the 12th house :( . I think the main reason why i didn't got any opportunity is Rahu being in the nakshtra of chitra and its lord mars is tightly conjunct mercury which is retrograde. As Mercury controls my 9th house and 12th house and being retrograde will cause a delay in me travelling abroad (That's what I think. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

Next year my Jupiter dasha is going to start. So, my question is should I apply for abroad as you know it costs a lot of money. Or should I'd be better in my homeland and finding some Job here? I would be very thankful you If you can tell me something about my employment too. :)

I'm writing my birth details as well as attaching my chart.
14 Jan 1996
01:43 am
Karachi, Pakistan

Thanks for reading :) Waiting for a feedback

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 17

Virinchi

Rahu in 12H is not enough for abroad travel.
If that was true, everyone born in that year in same Asc should have rahu in 12H and every 12th person in world should be flying.
Rahu signifies 3H mars results.
From dec'2017, Rahu dasa ends and upcoming Jup dasa indicates start of a career and some income.