Will they give me a 2nd interview?

PurpleReign

Hi,

I had a phone interview and I'm not sure what to make of it, so I asked if they would give me a second (on-site) interview?

I'm Jupiter and Jupiter positively aspects the third house from the 7th (interviewer). Moon conjuncts my third house ruler, Neptune, however my third house ruler squares Jupiter and doesn't aspect Mercury (3rd from 7th). I'm guessing no, they won't call me back for a second interview. Or I will call them and ask for an update, but they will say they went with another candidate?

PR

Attachments

• 2ndinterview.jpg
    2ndinterview.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 35

Gemini888

Saturn is retrograde in 1H. This destroys your question. This chart is not radical. I guess the reason is that you are in 12H and also squares Neptune. You didn't seem to be in a good mind when you asked this.

PurpleReign

Saturn is retrograde in 1H. This destroys your question. This chart is not radical. I guess the reason is that you are in 12H and also squares Neptune. You didn't seem to be in a good mind when you asked this.

Hey, thanks for taking a look at both this and my other questions. I appreciate your help. I guess I’m just stressing out, and you’re right, I should take a break for a while. I’ve done all I can and now I just have to wait even though the patience is getting to me. Thanks again, and I’ll let you know what happens.

ElenaJ

You are evaluating this as a communication question. In this case, moon approaches a partile sextile with pluto, your co-significator, and ruler of the 11th of hopes, so it would seem to indicate a yes. Moon is also co-significator of the 7th, the employer. Moon separates from a conjunction with Neptune, so there was some kind of misunderstanding, something not clear.
If, however, we tie you (ascendent) with 6th (the job) and MH (the work in general), which is what you are aiming at, we have Jupiter, mercury and Venus.
Mercury of the 6th approaches a trine with Jupiter, your ruler. Which looks positive.

PurpleReign

You are evaluating this as a communication question. In this case, moon approaches a partile sextile with pluto, your co-significator, and ruler of the 11th of hopes, so it would seem to indicate a yes. Moon is also co-significator of the 7th, the employer. Moon separates from a conjunction with Neptune, so there was some kind of misunderstanding, something not clear.
If, however, we tie you (ascendent) with 6th (the job) and MH (the work in general), which is what you are aiming at, we have Jupiter, mercury and Venus.
Mercury of the 6th approaches a trine with Jupiter, your ruler. Which looks positive.

Thank you very much for your analysis, Elena! I hope it works out, because I really have my heart set on getting a job soon. I will update as soon as I know anything.

ElenaJ

Sorry to hear that.
Let's take another look at the chart to see what went wrong, it looked positive, mercury and Jupiter approaching a trine.
Perhaps it was in reality what was mentioned, Saturn retrograde in the 1st that invalidated the chart?

Last edited:

PurpleReign

Sorry to hear that.
Let's take another look at the chart to see what went wrong, it looked positive, mercury and Jupiter approaching a trine.
Perhaps it was in reality what was mentioned, Saturn retrograde in the 1st that invalidated the chart?

Thank you. I just have to keep on trying, I guess. The charts seemed to have been giving mixed messages, anyway. The first question I asked was "Will I get the job if I apply" and that seemed to say yes. Then after my phone interview I asked if I got the job, and it seemed to say no (which contradicts the first chart and that was a bit odd). Then I asked this one and Saturn was in the first, but I thought maybe that just means that I myself will interpret it wrong (in the same sense that if someone else is reading for you and Saturn is in the 7th, the interpretation is called into question).

So my horary experience has been a bit strange with this particular job question.

Thanks again for your time and your help, I appreciate it.

PR