SR Hung T-Square - I'm literally in 12H hell

ablindplacebo

For my SR 2019/2020 I have a hung t-square w/ minor grand trine (double triangles) which I found unusual with the apex being in the 2H/8H overlay. Last year with all the eclipses and SR 1H energy my identity has gone through a change. I'm finally going after my dreams but now I'm literally depressed trying to break into the entertainment field. I don't want to be confined to a routine working at a minimum wage part time job, and this SR chart literally screams depression and transformation I don't need, what I need are more opportunities or 7H partnership energy to help find me a manager. Am I overreacting... because the sun is in the 4th house when my family life isn't great and it's opposing MC aka career this might actually be one of the lowest years of my life.

Pros:
Moon-Neptune conj, i'll be asleep/daydreaming half the time

Cons:
Sun opposite MC
Saturn-Pluto 12H conj, i'll prob start going to a therapist
Chiron in 2H, sterotypical starving artist lol
Moon-Nep in 8h overlay -- literally going through a transformation that won't even make sense because I've never been in a relationship, i'm stuck in the same routine, it will all be internal > external

Attachments

• sr2019-2020.jpg
    sr2019-2020.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 5226052578ff853c3139f57ee08f8adb.jpg
    5226052578ff853c3139f57ee08f8adb.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
To me, the t-square and related apects to it are not what will be influential, because Moon is already separating from the t-square. What suggests challenges for career this coming year is ruler of the 10th, Mars, in its fall. So just not much energy available for that undertaking.

I would look at the areas of life that Venus and Mercury rule, since they are both in their respective dignity. Using whole sign houses [because of your geographical location and intercepted houses], I would look possibly towards further education to hone your entertainment skills since Venus rules the 9th sign of higher education. And I would consider perhaps even borrowing money, the 8th sign of Virgo, since Mercury is dignified. You can play with the various descriptions of the 8th and 9th house to come up with an idea of what you might like to do.

The planets that are dignified in your SR chart are Venus, Merc and Jup. So look to the signs that they traditionally rule, Taurus/Libra[4th/9th], Gem/Virgo[5th/8th] and Sag/Pis 11th/2nd] to see where favorable activity in your life may manifest in this coming year.

ablindplacebo

To me, the t-square and related apects to it are not what will be influential, because Moon is already separating from the t-square. What suggests challenges for career this coming year is ruler of the 10th, Mars, in its fall. So just not much energy available for that undertaking.

I would look at the areas of life that Venus and Mercury rule, since they are both in their respective dignity. Using whole sign houses [because of your geographical location and intercepted houses], I would look possibly towards further education to hone your entertainment skills since Venus rules the 9th sign of higher education. And I would consider perhaps even borrowing money, the 8th sign of Virgo, since Mercury is dignified. You can play with the various descriptions of the 8th and 9th house to come up with an idea of what you might like to do.

The planets that are dignified in your SR chart are Venus, Merc and Jup. So look to the signs that they traditionally rule, Taurus/Libra[4th/9th], Gem/Virgo[5th/8th] and Sag/Pis 11th/2nd] to see where favorable activity in your life may manifest in this coming year.

Sorry I uploaded the wrong 2nd photo aka biwheel -- its fixed now.:annoyed:

Yes! Venus in 3H/10H , Jupiter in 5H/11H, Mercury 4H/11H, also even though my Sun is opposite MC its in 10H via overlay. and idk if its just me but i think the effects are more prominent in the overlays rather than sr radix's(?)

** worth noting. I think I previously posted my 2018/2019 sr biwheel by accident which in that case you were accurate! I got money loaned from my cousin and after i graduated 4yr university program, took extra acting classes in a 4month program.

I completely give up on furthering my education for acting I'd rather audition like crazy and learn from experience. Maybe might take classes in the future but holy **** they are so expensive I have $8k in loans for a 4-month program I completed sept-dec & i graduated in june so im really burnt out from being in school and I still have to pay it back thankfully not with interest since a family member generously lent it to me.

My 2019/2020 SR-natal biwheel has a lot of career 10H/11H energies so I'm hoping I get more connections in a way, I feel like a lot of my career depends on networking which i hate and I wish I had a mentor to guide me. Somehow hoping I can pave a way in the next few years, hopefully this year is a stepping block somehow :unsure: Yeah you're right I should focus on all the dignified planets in my SR chart Mercury, Neptune, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn. It's just from experience with my natal chart, I do find the aspect patterns intense and the hung t-square apex planet is Neptune in 8th house; it could be a really transformative year but I wonder how that'll play out when atm my life is really boring and a necessary routine since I'm doing a part time job and still figuring things out. I have a lot of ego issues to work on, its just slightly depressing to work at concessions in a movie theatre when I feel like I meant to do something more creative and better with my life and not just one audition per month despite trying everything in my power to get my foot in the door aka the industry.

Last edited: