Any indicators in my chart as to why this past year went to hell

Luca Brasi

Hello everyone, I haven't been on this forum in a few years when was 19/20 back then I was very fresh to astrology and only merely learning what my chart and planet placements where. I never delved into aspects, transits, or house systems, etc. This past year I met my now best friend and his fiancée, he happens to be a professional astrologer been practicing for 8 years. So, ive learned a ton from him quickly in a matter of months, and I trust his opinions greatly. But, I'd still like to get other perspectives and opinions on my chart interpretation and how it applies to my life as of recent. I'd greatly appreciate it if any one would like too out of boredom or practice it would help me out. I hate for things though to be honest. I am a Virgo sun (sun and mercury in 10th house) Scorpio Ascendant (Pluto in first) Capricorn Moon (in 3rd moon in 2nd) Venus in cancer. Natal chart is below.

Reason I do ask though, is because this past year (since December 2015) has been **** near a total nightmare for me life literally flipped a switch on me since then, I was always able to manipulate the environment and situations to make life go my way it had been that wau the past 5 years...It all started when my lover (now former) of 2 years totally flipped a switch on me out of no where, she went from this amazing wonderful girl to a lying deceitful ***** out of no where I never dealt with that with anyone ever. She throws me through the mud lying to me for months. My powerful intuition always knew something was up since December. I would always get ready to leave her but shed cry and beg me to stay which would make no sense. Still baffles me to this day my theory is that she got onto hard drugs which it explain nonsensical lying n behavior. Plus she had some hard Neptune n Saturn aspects.

While all of this is going on with her lying n doing me dirty for no reason at all. I have to deal with the other biggest challenge of my young life. I had been placed on the hardest and most intense probation program in my city last December in an effort to remove a drug dealing felony I received April 2015. I had lived a life of crime done worse than that for the past 5 years ages 18 - 22 (maybe karmatic ramifications) done a lot of damage in my city out of pure greed, sadly Im an adrenaline junkie on top of it.

Sorry for that long post there's more too it of course I have a tendency to talk a lot (sun and mercury in Virgo) please forgive me but this been a **** year for me and everything literally went to hell out of no where for me literally all within in one day my life changed for the worse dealt with so much betrayal. Admittedly things have gotten slightly better, although not without my pride being beat up and that has been my biggest fear. As I am an extremely prideful person emphasis on extreme. That and being done dirty have been my biggest fears and both happened this year. I never thought about blowing my brains out ever in my life until this year, my strong Capricorn moon and Scorpio ascendant I believe kept me from doing so. My astrologer friend tells me the reason this all has happened is due to karma and a Saturn square sun transit ive been going through. I've never told anyone these details in my personal life due to the fact I'm very prideful and don't wanna look weak ive kept it all in for months.

But could I please get some other opinions and perspectives in correlation to a chart interpretation so I could help improve my knowledge ? I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd even try to compensate

My chart http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg215/17thFallenAngel/astro_w2at_01_luca_hp7075657612_zpsc13a6dc6.gif

conspiracy theorist

Man, Virgos....

I checked your solar return for 2015 and I do note some configurations that would could go about explaining your situation.

In the SR, 29 Aquarius rises, which means that 29 Leo is on the cusp of the 7th house. An important fixed star is located on this degree, the star of which is called Regulus. Fixed stars are noted for the very aggressive ways they manifest; giving high highs and low lows. Regulus on the cusp shows that you would experience just this intense change in a r/ship which seems to be the case as you say your lover was very good until she did a complete 180. When she crashed she crashed quite far by your account.

Noting as well, Sun is conjoined to the hip to a detrimented Jupiter and Jupiter in its negative manifestations can indicate a lack of prudence/moderation. So, there are indications that your gf may have been indulging quite a bit, whether it be drugs (interestingly the config. opposes Neptune) or otherwise.

You also say you are in a rehabilitation programme? Well, that actually seems to be a positive, despite the difficulty that you are experiences during the process. Your astrologer friend has mentioned the transit of Saturn going through your 2nd house and squaring your Sun and Mercury. Note that natally speaking, these 2 planets rule the 10th (reputation), 11th (friends and associates) and the 8th (anxiety, other people's resources). Saturn has a rejecting influence so many of these things will be effected negatively. Your reputation may take a hit, as well as your group of friends and other people's resources (your "earnings"). Looks like Johnny Law caught up with you.

Luca Brasi

Thanks so much for the reply it.helps.

As for regulas the lions heart one of the 4 royal stars, I was reading in one of my friends astrology books on bdays that regulas star rules my bday. Since it does wouldn't it mean that it would've helped me out during that time instead of those intense lows. Thats where im slightly confused about thats my bad if I sound ignorant still an amateur trying to know more.

Another question, what do you mean by Neptune opposing? Do you mean it does regrding my transits? If so how does it affect my ex? Im quite certain she's on drugs and has been. I know for sure she regretwhat she did to me she claimed that she heard a ton of.rumors and one from my.best friend that I cheated. She always says.she feels so bad for the pain she caused me and her mom and it.caused her to be reclusive this year (she has cancer moon & Venus Leo Sun gem rising). in fact her chart similar to mine as she was born eleven days before me same city

And yep I am in a program like that its my way of serving time instead of going back to jail and its so I also get the felony off my record. You pretty much hit t he nail on the coffin with whats it affected for me. My reputation with the old people I used to run with took a big hit. In fact a lot of them were happy to have seen me struggle and transit hard this year. As they were always envious seeing me shine prior to all this. I had to go ghost, in fact I had my cousin start a rumor that I
had passed so i wouldn't have to deal with them. Weird, I know but its the extremity of my pride. Which leads to another question im sorry but how long does it say ill have to deal with these hard transit like how much longer till things get better? Or how to control it so it doesn't happen again?

Thanks again my bad if grammar is bad, its very hard to type on this phone.