Dominant Planet, dignities and debilities in a chart

gbrunati

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Planets have an "order of hierarchy" in every Chart, so, it is very important to know which is the Dominant Planet of your Astral Chart (look for the red flashing one in the graphic!), will be the prominent planets of your Chart those that you always have believed?, which is the Dominant Complex in the native subject? (look for the green flashing ones in the graphic!).

[ http://www.gordianobrunati.com/cgi-bin/cal01EN.cgi ]

Present,
G. Brunati

Element

Planets have an "order of hierarchy" in every Chart, so, it is very important to know which is the Dominant Planet of your Astral Chart (look for the red flashing one in the graphic!), will be the prominent planets of your Chart those that you always have believed?, which is the Dominant Complex in the native subject? (look for the green flashing ones in the graphic!).

[ http://www.gordianobrunati.com/cgi-bin/cal01EN.cgi ]

Present,
G. Brunati

It got my ascendant wrong. Says I'm an 8 degree Taurus rising but I'm a 13 degree Scorpio rising.

Element

Thanks for your reply, Element,
please, give me the data you entered and I will check...o

Present,
G. Brunati

Now it just gives me an error message. Maybe because I'm on my phone. But here's my info.

DOB: 7-7-1975
Time: 3:13 pm
Locale: Los Angeles

gbrunati

Now it just gives me an error message. Maybe because I'm on my phone. But here's my info.

DOB: 7-7-1975
Time: 3:13 pm
Locale: Los Angeles

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Hello Element,
You are right, there was a problem. It is already fixed.
Thanks for your bug report!

Present,
G. Brunati
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

JoanBR

Now this is confusing. A while back I did a pullen delineation on astro.com resulting in Aquarius being my dominant sign, Uranus being my dominant planet.

This thing's telling me that Jupiter is my dominant planet, with Merc, Uranus and Saturn being the co-rulers.

:bandit:

JUPITERASC

Now this is confusing. A while back I did a pullen delineation on astro.com resulting in Aquarius being my dominant sign, Uranus being my dominant planet.

This thing's telling me that Jupiter is my dominant planet, with Merc, Uranus and Saturn being the co-rulers.

:bandit:
Traditionally, Aquarius is the natural home aka domicile of Saturn so if Aquarius is the 'dominant sign' then Saturn is the traditional ruler/dominant planet :smile:

dig_sm.gif

JoanBR

Traditionally, Aquarius is the natural home aka domicile of Saturn so if Aquarius is the 'dominant sign' then Saturn is the traditional ruler/dominant planet :smile:

dig_sm.gif

Hoo, thanks for the reply!

I know that Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aqu. But that doesn't explain to me why astro.com's pullen states that Uranus is my dominant planet, and this one says Jupiter. Not Saturn, but Jupiter.

I've been trying to find my chart's dominant planet/ruler for a while, now this really confused me as I expected Uranus to be red. Bear with me :biggrin:

JUPITERASC

Hoo, thanks for the reply!

I know that Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aqu. But that doesn't explain to me why astro.com's pullen states that Uranus is my dominant planet, and this one says Jupiter. Not Saturn, but Jupiter.

I've been trying to find my chart's dominant planet/ruler for a while, now this really confused me as I expected Uranus to be red. Bear with me :biggrin:
If traditional rulers are taken note of then i.e. traditionally speaking Aquarius is the domicile aka traditional home of Saturn NOT Uranus

Also depends on the method of assessing the dominating planet
:smile: