saturn in 5th house ..infertility?

rafeah

Hello all,

I am a very new member and definitely lost between the stars, houses, planets, aspects etc.
I tryed "reading from the stars" to understand and maybe resolve my problems of conceiving but I got lost :eek:
I have my saturn in the 5 house to which I relate my infertility problems...
Anyway maybe saturn is not only to blame for. So if you would help me answering what causes my problem and if it is something to be solved.

My birth data are:
29 july 1983
at 2:00 am
in karachi pakistan

My husband's birth data in case needed
23 october 1977
at 1:05 pm
in karachi pakistan

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Venus rules your Fifth house and is in the barren Sign Virgo, where Venus also experiences her fall. That with Saturn in the 5th, I can see where you would be having difficulty in having children.

Don't lose hope though, the famous Octomom also has a very difficult Fifth house. She's had success (maybe too much?) using IVF treatments.

astro11

Saturn in the fifth house has not been systematically investigated and linked to infertility problems, currently its just a theoretical link since Saturn tends to present challenges in the house it is found in. I have not noticed a reliable link of Saturn in the fifth and infertility among the charts I have done. I have Saturn in the fifth as well but I can't comment for myself because I haven't tried to have children. However, I feel Saturn's effects on other things that the house represents and this is probably the case for most women with Saturn in the fifth. There needs to be a number of astrological factors pointing towards infertility for it to happen.