Need Help With A criminal Case Involving A Sex Crime

Daisybythe sea

This case is very disturbing maybe later I will post the details.
Right now I am trying to press charges against my father for committing horrific crimes against me as a young child.
This case involves repressed memories.
The first memories came when I was 33 many years ago.
I tried to file a police report but it has mysteriously disappeared.
Actually I tried to file it twice.

Fast forward 20 years I have another flashback but this time at a much younger age.
So now I am trying to get the police to do something.
I am also trying to hire an attorney for a civil case.

My bday is 11/21/1963 515 pm akron Ohio
father 7/27/44 akron ohio

Any suggestions, advise really anything would be much appreciated.
Thanks Daisy

waybread

I would definitely suggest you talk to an attorney. The statute of limitations may have run out, it would depend on your jurisdiction. Where repressed memories involve only your word against your father's, it may be hard to get a conviction.

If you are not in therapy now, also get a referral to a clinical psychologist to help deal with the emotional fall-out that is still troubling you.

A horoscope cannot say for certain whether or not you were the victim of incest as a child, it can only point towards or away from that direction.

It is a courtesy to post any charts you would like people to read. You can cast the horoscopes on the free charts pp. at www.astro.com .Then save them to your computer. To post them here, click on "go advanced" at the bottom of your message, then on "manage attachments" and upload them from your computer.