For only the coolest astrologer's eyes only -- seeking wisdom

Hey experienced star gazer!

I'm glad you clicked this thread and here's why.

I am in dire need your help.

I'm dealing with a few problems. But with great respect for your time, I'll limit our discussion to 2 of them.

1 is business related -- the other, a bit fun. :devil:

By the way. Don't let that B word scare you. I'll explain what I mean later, but first..

Things are a bit hazy and uncertain -- but after your input and interpretation, I'm 100% sure I will be able to wipe away the fog and see destinations that were once hazy, clearly.

Let's dig in. First a little background.

I am a marketing consultant -- I peek behind the curtain of businesses and build strategies that help the owners win more customers and revenue faster than they expected. (any astrological hints at this in my chart?)

Currently I work with Real Estate agents. (any hints?)

So what am I asking of you? (Yeah I kept you waiting long enough, here goes)

I'd like you to take a look at my birth chart and point out other industries I may have an affinity for based on the placements in my chart.

But wasn't there another thing I need help with?

Yup! We aren't done. But this one is short, and fun.

A curious observation on myself. I've always held an attraction (and fascination) to stylish women older than I am (talkin 10-20 years older). Any astrological basis for that?

I've been told I have a few signs --

Venus in Cancer
Venus Opposite Saturn
Venus in 11th house? Any significance? Gains through women?
Moon in Libra (elegance, excellent conversationalist, serious)
Mars in Pisces (that makes me weird)
Saturn/Uranus Conjunction in 5th house.
Uranus ruling my 7th house

Sorry ladies but I have to get a bit more granular (so you can make a better interpretation). Preference for black hair, big breasts (cancer lol), I have a thing for that regal look. I prioritize an intellectual connection first; sadly most in my generation are severely lacking in that department. I never been threatened by the 'career woman', they have more to talk about anyway. Also if it matters, I've been told that I have some indications of marrying a foreigner (sounds exciting).

Anyhow. I've gone on for too long. Let's wrap this up -- a few things before closing.

Why reply to this thread?

For starters. This will be an active thread, I'll be here to provide more information to you if needed. And of course to respond to your comments. This will not be a 'value suck' for you -- a kiss and run if you will.

I'll stick around.

Lets have fun. See ya later star gazer.

P.S

If you see something harrowing, spooky, wonky or absolutely delightful in my chart feel free to comment on that too!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anon.14089.12516.gif
    astro_2gw_01_anon.14089.12516.gif
    65.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

RaRohini

In any case , let me state the vedic reading while i have your chart here..
Veduc placements may be different from western so don't let that confuse you.
Ascendant Leo Magha the great who has a healthy ego throughout his life so that he may 'lead' others.
Now Leo Magha is blessed by the ancestors , so ancestral worship may be beneficial.
Leo Magha may do well in Real Estate, Insurance, Ancestral professions etc.
Saturn in Sagittarius Moola the roots in the 5th house of self expression may make one tuned to Civil construction, foundations, archeology, geology etc.
But Saturn is an enemy of Sun !!

Other things which you may be good at :
Asc ruled by the Sun and Sun is in the 10th house of profession or power centre in Taurus Rohini the growth engine.
This person may do well in professions related to Milk and Milk products, cosmetics ..any business really.
Jupiter in the 9th house in Aries Bhatani the bearer..the world view of this person will be 'bear it' or 'suck it up'..and carry on. Person may be an 'all or nothing person.'
In the 7th house of partnerships you have Mars and Rahu in Aquarius Purvabhadra the former lucky feet or the eccentric two faced person. Meaning that this person can see both sides of the coin and is open to non conventional relationships. Venus in Gemini Mrigasira the deer head in the 11th house of networking. This person may be attracted to Gemini type analytical persons but with innocent demaneour.

RaRohini

But the life purpose is to 'find the truth' Moon in Hasta the golden hand.. overly attached to mother. The person may move away from 'self serving' to understanding partnerships. 1st to 7th house axis. The person may realise that one has to 'give' in order to 'get'.The challenge in the Saturn Antar Dasha may be to subdue self expression.
Now under Rahu MD and Rahu is in Aquarius P.Bhadra who loves intellectually rather than 'feeling love'.
Do as your spirit wills and God Bless !

RaRohini

PS : May be good at Math and computers and has a special talent to do with hands showing motherly feel.. maybe massage or cooking.

oscarSegal

dont have any wisdon to offer, but I knew you had a gemini mercury before i even opened the chart file. It goes through your words. You probably speak way before you think in public situations or maybe come across as someone who's roothless (which I love about people). Perhaps mercury retrograde will do you good in that sense.
Maybe im just full of ***t but it always pains me to see someone intellegent who is able to make enterpreises of their own working for someone else. You got saturn in capricorn (Which is ****ing awesome) well aspected with jupiter. You got moon in 2nd house (meaning MONEY!!) You got venus in 11th house which many famous people do by the way. You are a socially attractive person, which is emphesised by the leo and virdo in your first house. then there's your fifth house- You have your OWN way of doing things. Youre dedicated to the things you enjoy.
Maybe you should open your own travel agency as your jupiter is in the 9th house, I don't know. But You definitelly DON'T BELONG BACKSTAGE or 'behind the curtians'. Youre a gemini sun with a leo ascendant. The best place for you is ONSTAGE (metaphorically, although I think you can be successful in acting as well, or any kind of job that will put you im the spotlight.) And yes, you can be good at sales as well but again- why waste your life working for someones elsses business when you can open your own?
Even though you do have some challenging oppositions here and there I think your stamina and intellegence and your very warm and noticable presence can outplay most of them. At least on the metirial side of life.
And maybe I just don't know what i'm talking about.
Good luck :)

Oscar you have plenty to offer!

Where to start.

Mercury Gemini and ruthlessness in conversation. Yes. I'm generally ruthless when shaking my friends out of negative states of mind or depression. I give no quarter for foolish talk from people I know who can be better than that.

Care to share more on why Cap Saturn is awesome? And it's relation to Jupiter.

Yes. I have my own way of doing things. To the point where I will totally shut off, disappear, vanish, evaporate lol.... from situations that do not meet my moral standards, or code. I've let friends down who wanted to have me help them with something; like selling a 'wealth' product while they live in a run down studio apartment. When I tell you about the incongruence, and yet you still attempt to reason your way out of it? I'm done.

I hate that. I hate incongruence.

Moving on.

Moon in 2nd House

I've read some interpretations that said this placement can signal unexpected material loss. I've generally seen negative interpretations of it.

I see a vedic interpretation that says that it denotes luck with women and economic benefits with their support. Very interesting, I thought about supporting women dominated industries / niches.

Jupiter 9th House

Hm a travel agency, now that's interesting. I've read very positive interpretations of Jupiter in 9. Indicates finding love abroad (especially with Sagittarius on the cusp of 5th house).

Also it seems Jupiter is conjunct with my Midheaven. A sign of popularity.

Don't Belong Backstage

This is interesting because I've always been someone who tried to hide (based on negative childhood experiences in school), but recently, this year, that 'identity' has slowly started to fade. Not to wax poetic, but i think the issue was that I was made to become afraid of my own light or greatness.

But that feeling has started to fade at a rapid rate this year.

I like the marketing consulting angle because I enjoy working 1 on 1 with people, and seeing my advice (if taken) bear fruit.

But I agree with you, I do have what it takes to shine on my own. Gem Sun / Leo Asc is magnetic. It's hard for me to make an enemy.

Hey you're cool too RaRohini

Lets see.

I read up a bit on the various Nakshatras. Is it more favorable to have Magha (pada 1) on the Ascendant than the Moon?

My moon is Hasta (pada 2).

What priority does that have over lets say my Sun Nakshatra Rohini?

More clarity needed.

RaRohini

No the stars operate as a part of the whole.
Every placement is perfect for that particular life lesson.
None has priority over another and they all fit in perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle.

Abby83

Hey experienced star gazer!

I prioritize an intellectual connection first; sadly most in my generation are severely lacking in that department.

I've been laughing so hard the last few days since reading this statement because it's so true and I've been dying to hear someone else say this for so many years! :) Ahhh. Thanks.
It doesn't surprise me that you are a gemini., nor that you are in marketing.

Abby83

Haha, glad you enjoyed the comment.

It's that wonderful merc in gemini. merc opposition uranus too i bet

And... don't forget your Lilith on asc in virgo (ruler of mercury) sextile your 3rd house ruler! You is a badass communicator :). But if u haven't noticed, u seem to be admired for it.

And... don't forget your Lilith on asc in virgo (ruler of mercury) sextile your 3rd house ruler! You is a badass communicator :). But if u haven't noticed, u seem to be admired for it.

Hey how you know that! That was supposed to be a secret. That's pretty cool, I never closely examined my Lilith placement, thanks.

Yeah I was generally known for my skill with words growing up.

Hmm what are some notable word-moments?

My mom often called me a manipulator and said I should be a lawyer lol. Moms just don't understand.

In addition to my musical talent, I was recognized for knowing the definition of some big words while in the 3rd grade (like anthropology).

A running joke in high school was that this guy would call me 'sir' and shake my hand. ( I haven't thought of that in 10 years).

Even now a close friend I work with...he hates it when I use words or more importantly, phrases or idioms he doesn't understand.

A client of mine who is over 20 years older is impressed by the breath of depth of conversations I'm able to have.

I also speak with a more formal tone than most (especially in slang situations).

---

Also. Just noticed I have Juno conjunct Sun in the 10th house.

Last edited:

Abby83

Hey how you know that! That was supposed to be a secret. That's pretty cool, I never closely examined my Lilith placement, thanks.

Yeah I was generally known for my skill with words growing up.

Hmm what are some notable word-moments?

My mom often called me a manipulator and said I should be a lawyer lol. Moms just don't understand.

In addition to my musical talent, I was recognized for knowing the definition of some big words while in the 3rd grade (like anthropology).

A running joke in high school was that this guy would call me 'sir' and shake my hand. ( I haven't thought of that in 10 years).

Even now a close friend I work with...he hates it when I use words or more importantly, phrases or idioms he doesn't understand.

A client of mine who is over 20 years older is impressed by the breath of depth of conversations I'm able to have.

I also speak with a more formal tone than most (especially in slang situations).

---

Also. Just noticed I have Juno conjunct Sun in the 10th house.

That's brilliant! I think it's a real talent you have and you are lucky, esp. in your generation lol. I love being around ppl who can communicate beautifully such as yourself (my north node in Gemini). You must really crave someone who can keep your mind guessing or at least learning constantly. You are probably frustrated in relationships im guessing because they don't reach your intellectual needs (Uranus in aspect to mercury and venus).

That's brilliant! I think it's a real talent you have and you are lucky, esp. in your generation lol. I love being around ppl who can communicate beautifully such as yourself (my north node in Gemini). You must really crave someone who can keep your mind guessing or at least learning constantly. You are probably frustrated in relationships im guessing because they don't reach your intellectual needs (Uranus in aspect to mercury and venus).

Yes.

Rare that I find a woman that can hang. Had a chat with an old friend a few days ago and my brain was melting.

I was glad she quit smoking.

But other than that.

Yeah.

Abby83

Yes.

Rare that I find a woman that can hang. Had a chat with an old friend a few days ago and my brain was melting.

I was glad she quit smoking.

But other than that.

Yeah.

Lol this is so funny. Reading this eases my brain from silly ppl ive met in the last few yrs. Keep posting on this forum so I can rediscover intelligence once again :).

Last edited: