Biopsy

mdinaz

Someone close to me has revealed that they've gone in to have a biopsy done to see whether breast cancer is present. I checked her chart and compared to transits, and see some interesting things. To me it appears this is all karmically pre-ordained, and although it will take some time to resolve this issue, it will not prove to be fatal. Interesting things I noticed:

Natal Node in 6th house, exactly sextile (2 minutes) to transiting Neptune, and Sextile within 2 degrees to transiting Node.

Mars rules sixth house, natal Mars square transiting Pluto less than 2 degrees.

Transiting Pluto square natal Uranus, less than 2 degrees.

Transiting Uranus opposition to natal Pluto, just over 2 degrees.

The most important parts indicating life or death, the natal Node and house ruler of the 6th house are in major aspects, but only sextiles, no squares or oppositions. This indicates to me a major opportunity for a life lesson, but not a fatal one. The other outer planet aspects occuring in the 2nd and 11th houses indicate to me that the issue will take several years to resolve, may be financially draining, and possibly affect close friendships with others, perhaps friends that are not supportive at the time they are needed most and who drop away.

What does everyone else think?

(Natal planets on inner wheel, transits on outer wheel)

597047f54b0c47fd6.jpg

Last edited:

mdinaz

Since I'm getting all these great responses, here's an update. The biopsy turned out to be not malignant, but will still have to be removed. It will probably take several years of monitoring plus of course all the costs involved, but will not prove dangerous in the long term.

archergirl

It would help if it were put into the correct thread category, which is not horary astrology but the Medical Astrology forum. Therefore, I am moving it.

Ta,
AG:)

Frisiangal

mdinaz said:
Someone close to me has revealed that they've gone in to have a biopsy done to see whether breast cancer is present. I checked her chart and compared to transits, and see some interesting things. To me it appears this is all karmically pre-ordained, and although it will take some time to resolve this issue, it will not prove to be fatal
(my emphasis)

Wow! that's not a very encouraging way of looking at things from a health astrology point of view.
The 'theory' within medical astrology is that there can be a predisposition to a physical disorder when the energies concerned are not used in the manner for which they are intended. A natal chart does not indicate it will
happen.

There can be a number of astrological signatures but one would expect a harsh link with Moon and an influence through the 1st/6th houses. What the lady has in the natal chart is a sesquiquadrate(135*) between Pluto, modern ruler Ascendant, and Moon. Providing she is able to deal with this aspect, there is no reason to think she will get cancer. Even taking Mars as ruler of Ascendant as well as 6th house does not suggest this possibility because it does not aspect natal moon and there are no planets in Cancer. It does, however, inconjunct Uranus, modern ruler of the I.C. Studies have shown that Mars-Uranus have links to cancer, yet if the lady is able to work this aspect out, she may even break a vicious circle through which hereditary traits and, therefore, ailments have occured.

Interesting things I noticed:

Mars rules sixth house, natal Mars square transiting Pluto less than 2 degrees.

Transiting Pluto square natal Uranus, less than 2 degrees.

Transiting Uranus opposition to natal Pluto, just over 2 degrees.

You might like to advise the lady how she can put this energy to good work, in order to prevent a dis-ease occuring.;)

You wrote that the biopsy showed a non-malignant growth.
Transiting Saturn conjunct Jupiter trine Moon ?
Maybe the above transits are/were indicative of surgery to remove any growth/discomfort for the future?

Frisiangal