Special skills/talents in chart, how can I help others?

Hello all,

Lately I have been wanting to know what my special skills/talents and gifts are, and what I could be good at doing? What is my gift to assist others with?

I know that many of you are talented at astrology and was hoping to see if any of you could please take a look at my chart and let me know if you see anything in my chart that I would be skilled/good/gifted at. I included the asteroids which I am learning about.

I thank you for your time and consideration. I will be very grateful for any insights you can give me on my path. Thank you very much!

Attachments

• natal chart.gif
    natal chart.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

nix

Hi mountainlove. I'm an amateur but let me give it a try.

You ask what is your gift to assist others with. I would definitely look to Chiron for this, "the wounded healer". Meaning of Chiron in the birth chart is not necessarily healing per se, but the analogy applies to pretty much everything. In Cancer I would say "the uncared for nurturer" or something better sounding in that context. :)
This is just one aspect of Cancer. You may find yourself to be "the homeless homemaker", "the unprotected protector", "the shielded emotions enabler" and so on.. (some silly word formations, but I hope the point was made) :joyful:

I would also take into account the Yod aspects as Chiron is directly opposite the quincunxed Neptune thus making it very important for the Yod interpretation. Yod is also said to be a gift in the natal chart. I've read somewhere that the tension of this aspect can be resolved in the house opposite the quincunxed planet (in your case Neptune in the 9th house), meaning matters of the 3rd house are where you can share your gift.

Hmm.. Now to put those two together. You could share your gift: being nurturing, caring, empathetic, mothering, a homemaker,... In the area of learning, short trips, acquiring information, siblings, neighbors, market exchanges,...
A very rough approximation of what you should look for. Also needed to be taken into account are aspects to Chiron, the Yod making planets (Jupiter, Moon, Neptune), their sign and house position and of course the whole chart.

Off topic (or maybe pretty on) how's that Mars Neptune square working for you? I'm personally interested in that but likewise it may help you some on the matter of your gift. This article is really inspiring http://sanjaperic.com/2012/05/25/mars-and-neptun-–-the-doors-of-perception/.

Best,
nix

ukdesifem

I'd say assisting persons in a corporate context (given your Cap. MC).

Your Virgo is domicile, and your Mercury is in Libra, so some degree of seriousness and balanced speech/thinking may result. This could be as a career counsellor, or HR officer, EAP officer, etc. You could even be a recruitment consultant, or any role needing connection/mediation in an organisational setting.

You're free to agree or disagree, but I made a basic flow from your MC and its ruler. :)