What exactly happened here?

Opphiucan

Please see my post in Horary / Relational. It was suggested that I post transit charts of my ex and myself because I'm just baffled as to what happened...although I did break it off and behave badly at the end because of all the negativity, instability. Still, I'm struggling.

Thank you Vista, Neptune Rising and everyone for the suggestions!

Laura P.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_85_pb_2011217.jpg
    astro_24gw_85_pb_2011217.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 13
  • astro_24gw_03_llhp_2011217.jpg
    astro_24gw_03_llhp_2011217.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 11

Vista

Please see my post in Horary / Relational. It was suggested that I post transit charts of my ex and myself because I'm just baffled as to what happened...although I did break it off and behave badly at the end because of all the negativity, instability. Still, I'm struggling.

Thank you Vista, Neptune Rising and everyone for the suggestions!

Laura P.

I can see why he has an addiction with the T square of Neptune, Mars, and his Sun Saturn conjunction. Moon conjunct Mars natally can be one who is very temperamental, it also suggests someone who had problems with his mother. T Neptune has been squaring his ASC/DEC on and off which shows the confusion about the relationship and likely why it broke up. Natal Sun conjunct Saturn can make one emotionally cold at times, possibly lack a little confidence, which makes sense if he's treated you like a piece of you know what, or as you say insignificant. He really seems like a pain in the ***, certainly not worth mourning the way that you have been. I know it's easier said than done when there have been good times too, but they don't make up for verbal abuse and drug addiction. I think you need to keep reminding yourself about this. You also might want to start reading about woman who love addicts and abusers so you don't repeat.

What I am curious about is why you were willing to put up with this behavior. Your Sun in Sag and Moon in Leo doesn't suggest to me someone who would be tolerated like a doormat. Transiting Neptune has been hovering around your DEC and opposing your ASC and Moon. Neptune is the planet of illusion, rose colored glasses and addiction. This makes sense. You natal Moon in the 12th house is square Jupiter and Neptune in your 4th house suggesting drugs or alcohol was a problem in your home as you were growing up, maybe your mother since Moon was involved. It is affecting your life as an adult. This kind of relationship, has this been a pattern or was it an isolated experience?

Opphiucan

No drugs or alcohol growing up in home, I drank for a time too much and just stopped it - so I don't do drugs or drink (I sneak a cigarette now and then).

Pluto square moon was rough, he and I both had Leo moons which could have attracted us and like I said, it wasn't bad all the time - there was acceptance to a point because of the divorce stress but then it got to deal breaking time!

Pattern - definitely. But his was really tough for some reason. Normally they're just distance but there was a lot of attraction on my part to him. I hadn't had that for a while.

L

Opphiucan

OH, Thank you! I forgot to say that. It means a lot to me to get replies.

You know, with him, It's hard to say what was true and what wasn't. I had major problems with my mother but he spoke about his mother like she was a saint. I just can't imagine that being true. I think he is very untruthful...

L

Vista

No drugs or alcohol growing up in home, I drank for a time too much and just stopped it - so I don't do drugs or drink (I sneak a cigarette now and then).

Pluto square moon was rough, he and I both had Leo moons which could have attracted us and like I said, it wasn't bad all the time - there was acceptance to a point because of the divorce stress but then it got to deal breaking time!

Pattern - definitely. But his was really tough for some reason. Normally they're just distance but there was a lot of attraction on my part to him. I hadn't had that for a while.

L

That's good! When transiting Uranus comes up to trine your 7th ruler Neptune, maybe you will meet someone new? Try and be open to it. I think it starts happening mid March or so. I hope when T Neptune Rx this summer you do not go back to this guy....

Opphiucan

I can't imagine being vulnerable around him ever; I can imagine my LEO moon kicking in as well as Mars opp Saturn in Scorp kicking in, kind of the way it ended which is NEVER good. Hurting other's only hurts yourself, no matter how bad they are.

Thanks! I hope March but I just can't imagine it.