Does moon relate to someone's eyes

Saturnian

And what their eyes project?

I am wondering cause I have often read that your moon sign can relate to your eyes and stuff like that.Is it true?

hazel_burn

I've got a cancer moon and my eyes are probably some of the most easiest to read...completely filled with my emotions and thoughts

Brea

At first I thought this might be silly, but I asked people(on yahoo answers) to give attributes to my eyes and this was one response.

"they say im a strong and independant human being to me. but underneath my skin there is a shy, more gentle,side thats a little insecure."

LOL!!! Asc. Leo, Venus in Aries, Moon in Pisces. Your on to something!

Saturnian

Hm...well my friend says that at times I have the piercing stare haha.And even if we trust each other it seems like it makes her uncomfortable.I really hate to do that but I am not conscious when doing it,XD.

Scorpio moon here
Capricorn sun/Ascendant

Saturnian

people with a scorpio moon are just generally very intense. sometimes it's very hard to detetct, other times, not so much.
I don't think I am hard to detect...also my moon is sextile my Asc.

Although generally I don't look dangerous or scary like Scorpio people,not that I am of course.

Momma's Kumquat

yeah I know a few people with scorpio ascendants and They can be kind and gentle and then suddenly you'll say something they don't like and their stare can cut you in two. no blinking. just like they're looking into your soul hahaha

Saturnian

yeah I know a few people with scorpio ascendants and They can be kind and gentle and then suddenly you'll say something they don't like and their stare can cut you in two. no blinking. just like they're looking into your soul hahaha

Gah,my sister also has Scorpio moon.The only Scorpio in her and I mean there are times when she looks at you and it's like the killer's look.

Momma's Kumquat

yeah, it can really intimidate some people, but in girls I like it. You can tell they're not ditzy and they mean business. I'd rather the intensity than be around someone... well, more mundane.

Saturnian

yeah, it can really intimidate some people, but in girls I like it. You can tell they're not ditzy and they mean business. I'd rather the intensity than be around someone... well, more mundane.

I am kinda scared of those people.I prefer peace and try to maintain it most of the times,so you can usually see me run away.But hey make me mad and I enjoy the war that's about to come.Oh...the moment when the blood in me is boiling,how I love it,XD.
Sometimes I curse that Scorpio moon actually.Too much...emotions and intense ones.I feel like I will never find a person who will be able to handle them so I always have to hold back.