Pluto in Scorpio and Darkness

noideaaboutastro

I have Pluto in Scorpio, to make it even better I have it in the 12th house, so that makes me uber psycho:ninja: (Scorpio ascendent too). To be honest though, I find my Pluto Sco 12th h has a lot of pluses. I am not scared of the darkness or the deep because I feel like I have already being there and there is nothing to be scared of. Although I do not feel like you, I am definately not attracted to the dark, more I have being there and it doesn't scare me. I can also understand situations that most people avoid, like rape, abuse, mental illness. The downside is that I have trouble understanding social taboos, mainly because I don't find it scary. Although, personally, I am deeply secretive and personal, I do not have trouble being confronted with what most people define as too confrontational.

I think a lot of it comes down to life experience. I have being (blessed??) with seeing a lot of disturbing things in my life and I definately do not like the darkness, but I do have an ability to light darkness when all the lights go out even though nobody really notices me when everything is fine. I think Pluto actually gets quite a bad rap, it's a very good planet in terms of keeping the circle of life going. I think you shoudl focus on the positive sides of Pluto and realise that thinking bad things is not just to do with Pluto. You probably have a gift for understanding the darkness, but I would not suggest becoming immersed with it as one. Did that make sense?

divine g

Banned
I have Pluto in Scorpio, to make it even better I have it in the 12th house, so that makes me uber psycho:ninja: (Scorpio ascendent too)
.Uber psycho? wow interesting..my ex has the exact same thing. Funny, how she was attracted to me at a time when I was presenting myself as a pretty dangerous person you didnt wanna mess with..would you say there's a death wish with this placement? or with Scorpio in general?

And I guess with Pluto's darkness in the 12th, it's pretty well hidden from the world. I still dont know how "uber psycho" she is, she hides it pretty well, and I only caught a glimpse of it once..

Last edited:

noideaaboutastro

.Uber psycho? wow interesting..my ex has the exact same thing. Funny, how she was attracted to me at a time when I was presenting myself as a pretty dangerous person you didnt wanna mess with..would you say there's a death wish with this placement? or with Scorpio in general?

And I guess with Pluto's darkness in the 12th, it's pretty well hidden from the world. I still dont know how "uber psycho" she is, she hides it pretty well, and I only caught a glimpse of it once..

Well, I would say pretty dangerous people you don't want to mess with need to pair up with someone who gets what it's like LOL:biggrin:. So maybe she just thought you were like her :p .

In seriousness though, even though I'm pretty new to astrology, I think everybody not only has different other aspects in their chart that interplay with everything else, I also think it's how that person develops that part of themselves that determines how it shines through. Personally, I do get attracted to INTERESTING people, I'm not sure they have to be necessarily dangerous though....

P.s. how did you catch a glimpse of the uber psychoness lol?

Flapjacks

I have Pluto in Scorpio, to make it even better I have it in the 12th house, so that makes me uber psycho:ninja: (Scorpio ascendent too). To be honest though, I find my Pluto Sco 12th h has a lot of pluses. I am not scared of the darkness or the deep because I feel like I have already being there and there is nothing to be scared of. Although I do not feel like you, I am definately not attracted to the dark, more I have being there and it doesn't scare me. I can also understand situations that most people avoid, like rape, abuse, mental illness. The downside is that I have trouble understanding social taboos, mainly because I don't find it scary. Although, personally, I am deeply secretive and personal, I do not have trouble being confronted with what most people define as too confrontational.

I think a lot of it comes down to life experience. I have being (blessed??) with seeing a lot of disturbing things in my life and I definately do not like the darkness, but I do have an ability to light darkness when all the lights go out even though nobody really notices me when everything is fine. I think Pluto actually gets quite a bad rap, it's a very good planet in terms of keeping the circle of life going. I think you shoudl focus on the positive sides of Pluto and realise that thinking bad things is not just to do with Pluto. You probably have a gift for understanding the darkness, but I would not suggest becoming immersed with it as one. Did that make sense?

I actually feel the same way about Pluto issues... you took most of them words right out of my mouth. Except, I was attracted to it when I was young... and I'm not psycho anymore. :whistling: I have Pluto in Scorpio in the 6th. It aspects just about every planet/point in my chart... Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Asc, and Midheaven (and of course Chiron and Neptune) and it is conjunct my Vertex. The first thing it transitted over was Saturn conj DC (I suppose for you it transitted over your AC?). Scary scary stuff happened.

But I've been attracted to dark things from the crib. I remember when I was about five, I followed around a drunk guy who was dressed as a clown in a downtown shop because I was absolutely fascinated by the horrible feeling he gave me. I knew there was something wrong, and it made my heart sink to the floor, but that feeling drew me in. I wanted to understand it completely. Why it was there, what that man was doing that caused it. Inadvertantly, I could have put myself in a dangerous position but thankfully I've been protected from the flames I end up sitting close to (sometimes voluntarily, sometimes not). It's only as I matured have I learned there is a brighter side, an uncrazy side, where normal people live.

I think, descending into the dark parts of existence is a step in the right direction only if it doesn't destroy you, and only if you remember not to stay long. Sort of like Dantes Inferno I suppose. You must pass through hell to truly understand grace, but grace is the ultimate goal. Some people don't need to go to the trouble, or are afraid to, and that's fine... but that isn't the kind of life I was designed to lead, and probably not the one for all the other Pluto-people out there.

LS_

Hey!
My Sun is libra in the 12th house, my mercury, mars and pluto are in scorpio in the first house and my rising sign is scorpio too..
So I think we have a lot in common XD I used to think I was dark etc. too, but now I realise that's mostly just the image people have of me because I act that way to protect my quite 'boring' sun sign.
I feel sad about that because I don't feel 'dark' at all. I have an open mind about everything, but I know I'm a quite peaceful person at heart.
I only wish I could show it some more. I feel like people totally get me wrong because of my rising sign.

AriesJupiter

Yes, I think Pluto in Scorpio is intense. I have it on my Descendant! It makes me insane in relationships. I am so paranoid, and basically everything you said about the way you act is the way I act in relationships.
But since Pluto is opposite my Ascendant (Taurus) I guess they say it makes me intense, too. For me, I feel like "Pluto *****!" because I hate change (Taurus Asc). But sheesh, being opposite to me, it sure does make me intense. The relationships are explosive, and I can be mean & cold like no other! (but lonely & scared too) I think, I too, have felt the darkness. Or, I know the darkness.
Pluto in Scorpio is dark!

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Yes, I think Pluto in Scorpio is intense. I have it on my Descendant! It makes me insane in relationships. I am so paranoid, and basically everything you said about the way you act is the way I act in relationships.
But since Pluto is opposite my Ascendant (Taurus) I guess they say it makes me intense, too. For me, I feel like "Pluto *****!" because I hate change (Taurus Asc). But sheesh, being opposite to me, it sure does make me intense. The relationships are explosive, and I can be mean & cold like no other! (but lonely & scared too) I think, I too, have felt the darkness. Or, I know the darkness.
Pluto in Scorpio is dark!

this is interesting because i always thought pluto on the descendant would make OTHERS treat you with the intense feelings you just described like possessiveness, controlling, paranoia, instead of you putting those feelings on your partner. interesting to know...i have pluto exactly conj my DC in my relocation chart and it freaked me out, i thought i was gonna get other people acting crazy towards me for a change instead of me always being the crazy one (thanks scorpio rising lol) but it looks like ill just be back to my old tricks again haha.

Sagmoon

I have mars in scorpio and saturn. They do not conjunct but i think there is a relationship. i think saturn brings a lot of fear, that is very true. i'm sometimes afraid of how i might come across to people, and what i'm projecting. sometimes my mars overcomes and i want to sting everyone who did me wrong, then i swing back into myself. I don't really understand that part of me. I go through periods of depression where i hurt myself, i have no fear of that... i have pluto aspects too, including the moon, venus, asc and some outer planets...

AriesJupiter

this is interesting because i always thought pluto on the descendant would make OTHERS treat you with the intense feelings you just described like possessiveness, controlling, paranoia, instead of you putting those feelings on your partner. interesting to know...i have pluto exactly conj my DC in my relocation chart and it freaked me out, i thought i was gonna get other people acting crazy towards me for a change instead of me always being the crazy one (thanks scorpio rising lol) but it looks like ill just be back to my old tricks again haha.

Well, yes, pretty much all of my relationships have ended with my boyfriends calling me "psychotic" or "insane" and saying "get out of my life I never want to see you again" LOL. (I'm not actually insane, and I think they know that, but...) And I have never spoken to an ex-boyfriend again. They always end aprubtly, just like that! Which is weird, because in every relationship, I always tried to end it first, but they begged me to stay, so I stayed... and then in end, they ended it for good! Just like that! Very strange...
But in my current relationship, I would say, yes, I attracted a very Plutonian boyfriend. He has Pluto (Scorpio) opposite his Moon (in the 8th, in Taurus) square his Sun (Leo) and he is the most explosive person I have ever met! Whoa! So, now I can see that I do in fact attract Plutonian partners (he is paranoid and suspicious too) but seriously, in the paranoia department, I think I am worse! Every time a girl talks to him, I say, "were you looking that girl in the eyes?" & he says, "she was talking to me! what else was I supposed to do?!" and I say, "She was flirting with you! How dare you!" or something... it's insane!
But at the same time, he's always paranoid I will cheat on him. It's weird.
I will add, about the 8th house, My Moon, Saturn, & Uranus form a stellium in Sag. in the 8th... so I don't know if that makes a difference...
But yes, Pluto on the descendant makes ME crazy, AND attracts crazy partners... double whammy!!!!

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

oh i see. hey no worries im the exact same way. we scorp risings cant help it! lol and yes we are always labeled "crazy" haha..i have pluto exactly conj my asc so that doesnt help my obssessive, jealous behavior either.

i think pluto being on my asc and on your dsc really amplifies those characteristics in us. oh well! =P

AriesJupiter

oh i see. hey no worries im the exact same way. we scorp risings cant help it! lol and yes we are always labeled "crazy" haha..i have pluto exactly conj my asc so that doesnt help my obssessive, jealous behavior either.

i think pluto being on my asc and on your dsc really amplifies those characteristics in us. oh well! =P

Hehe :) Yes, well at least I'm not the only one! I feel a lot better now! :) As long as there are other's in this world, too... I'm not so crazy! :)