Gemini

just one man

Greetings all.

I am a 31 male, I have attached my chart.

When I was just a small child, I was immediately drawn to reading an atlas' star charts. I did not realize until looking into religion that the narratives in the Bible are all derived from the stars and none of it is meant to be literal, but religion nowadays is just, wow. Unbelievable what these people believe.

I play piano as a hobby and like a true Gemini I have great control over my hands/arms, but my mind is a mess. It is sharp; I see narratives within music and can extract what the composer was thinking/feeling, but sometimes it works against me and I become self-destructive. I am always frustrated that what seems so obvious to me is completely out of sight of most others.

As I understand it, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is the Libra scales (equinox), which begins the fall of man and the dark ages through the last 6 signs until it returns to Aries on the vernal equinox. This pattern repeats daily, yearly, great yearly, and all twelve are self-contained within each human experience, making each man his own Christ by determining his seven vices/chakras and turning them into virtues, thereby solving himself and his unity with all of creation. Obviously Jesus is not a man and is not returning to save anyone; this is the greatest lie of Christianity and Islam, or as I like to call Islam, Christianity 2.0.

I realized over time that these signs all depict a narrative; day and night, growth and destruction. The twelve apostles surrounding Jesus are the twelve cranial nerves in the brain etc. and the Bible is all an internal narrative - this is clear to me now.

So in realizing all theology derives from astrology, I am taken to understanding myself better by reading the stars, but I am very new to it all and only have a base understanding, so I hoped to post my chart for someone to glance at. In the meantime I will poke around and try to learn as much as I can while I wait for my books to arrive.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• jastro.jpg
    jastro.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

mdinaz

Wow, that is one difficult chart. Re-cast but add the four main asteroids (pallas, ceres, vesta, juno) and the Vertex.

StillOne

I updated the chart as requested, I hope all is well with it.

That's a very different chart than you posted before. For astrology to work accurately, it's imperative to have an accurate birth time down to the minute if possible. 7pm and 11pm sound rounded... Best to double (triple?) check as best as possible. :smile: