Bye guys

No more horary or astrology predictions or anything because guess what i met Saturn man(hes a pisces too)this month and i learned to accept that astrology ain't **** it just limits you from doing the choices you wanna do 💋. I let it control my life, no more, im getting rid of also some abusive online friends.

******* creeps stalking my threads and posting it on the forum wtf 😒. But i met the guy so im happy i dont need astrology i already found my future hubby, im getting married in May 2018 in Cali ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Bye, felicia 💋💋💋😄😄😄😄😄😄💜💜💜

Last edited:

booboo

Well ok I don't think you should blame astrology for controlling your life, after all you let it do that, it by itself is just a tool for understanding :wink: Anyways congratulations on meeting someone special.

david starling

Thank you for saying goodbye instead of just disappearing with no word of farewell like so many others have done in past years. I think there should be a "Goodbye forum" with reasons for leaving. If you were being harrassed, you could of should of reported it. As a Piscean myself, I understand what you mean about consulting it concerning your actions. I still enjoy astrology, but don't need it for that purpose. Anyway, all the best.

Bunraku

No one was harassing her. It was Rafaela telling her to stop asking the same question everyday in the horary section and listed her threads.

But see you soon, Pisces Princess. You'll be back ... They always come back !! :)