Is it okay for me to commit suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: At this point, i actually want to. Everyone has a love life BUT ME(crush turned me down, some ******** that went on)!, my mother kicked me out and i'm at a shelter and the staff give me BS about everything, and i hate these stupid S-Turn transits. I hate my life, i hate it! Even tho i'm gonna move to my friends house soon and get welfare. And my job is shitty too, i dont make any progress out of it, actually all marketing jobs for students S*ck!

I have natal Saturn in 7th, thats already bad enough! I fxcking hate Saturn at this point.

:annoyed: :crying: :mad:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_hannie_2014613_he.81508.49343.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_hannie_2014613_he.81508.49343.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 75
  • astro_2at_37_is_it_okay_to_commit_suicide.81267.34350.jpg
    astro_2at_37_is_it_okay_to_commit_suicide.81267.34350.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 50

LeoJeo

Absolutely do not commit suicide whatever you do. Even if you DO commit suicide, you will not escape the problems that plague you. You will incarnate again with these exact same problems and face these challenges all over again. There is no escaping your karma. You must deal with it. No matter how bad things may seem, know there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel you are focusing far far far too much on the material and petty "love" issues and not enough on the spiritual and that this is a big cause of the problems you are having. I distinctly remember you saying you have a Leo moon and how you have star-quality and want to be an actress. You must learn humility in this life if you are to do anything of value for humanity. Arrogance is a product of the Ego and you must realize you are not your ego. Your ego is simply a temporary personality you have created in this life to survive the harsh 3d reality we live in.

You are only just barely 17, there would be absolutely 0 point to you ending your own life when its just barely starting. By doing so you will void your soul contract and not be of any use to Earth or her denizens. Remember, a negative attitude towards life will attract negative outcomes in it. Your negativity must be quelled and stymied and replaced with positivity in order to counter act the bad things happening in your life. There are 2 base emotions humans operate on: Fear and Love. You are currently operating on fear. This is the antithesis of a good life and you must switch to love if you are to fix your problems. Hold on to hope and ask your Spirit guides and Angels for help and guidance and trust that they will help see you through to a brighter day. :) Pray to God/Spirit every day and every night and be thankful for what you do have, not longing for what you do not. If you wish to fix your circumstances you must first fix the problems that are inside of you because the outside world is simply a reflection of the inside one. As above, so below. As within, so without. Your life will improve once you improve yourself. Trust all will go well and it will :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I remember asking myself that question at one time in my life. Got a pretty good answer too. No, I haven't given life my best shot. I wanted to know what it was like to love myself and I felt it was doable and in my hands. Hope you find that little spark in you to ignite a lasting flame.

jupiterianguru

No it's not ok, you need to seek help from a counselor or friend or call a crisis hotline. I can gaurentee things will probably get better. I notice all the Aquarius in your chart and have to comment we are not always understood. I only have aquarius ascendant but don't have too many friends. It's ok life will be better you can make a unique contribution to the world. It's probably good that you are getting out of that shelter. I wish you the best. Spend some time alone in nature and meditate if it feels too bad. You will see the earth isn't horrible. ***** that horary chart I am not even going to attempt to read it cause it's not ok to commit suicide no matter what it says and using any kind of divination to ask questions about death or suicide opens the door to malevolent spirits I was taught that a long time ago. Get help find some creative outlet learn yoga that helped me when I felt like that years ago. Just try to make some new friends good luck. Aquarius is a beautiful sign but I can see why so many misunderstand it you have to be you ok.
Don't commit suicide
Watch these videos you are not alone in your feelings
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v_SF4z5ohr0
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGG2ZsldJ-8
Good luck

junoisuppose

No please don't.

Life is very short.

Yours will end in just a few decades probably sooner than you would like.

And even if you think the other people around you won't care if you're gone, or you want to hurt them and get back at them, trust me, if you do they will be grieving and questioning for years what it was that they didn't do to make you stay. They will be devastated. I don't mean just your mum, I mean all the friends you have known and other people you have come across too.

But after that they will also have good days too, whereas you won't.

I have been through periods in my life when I felt like it was the only option for me, so I am not judging you.

Specifically I felt like this when I didn't know how I was going to make ends meet financially and when I had been dumped and didn't believe I would ever find someone else. I still haven't found someone else, but the feeling lessened, and was just temporary, like all feelings.

Buddhism and meditation help.

& not comparing your self to others but knowing that you are on your own journey.

Please stay and stick it out.

x

JUPITERASC

:crying: At this point, i actually want to. Everyone has a love life BUT ME(crush turned me down, some ******** that went on)!, my mother kicked me out and i'm at a shelter and the staff give me BS about everything, and i hate these stupid S-Turn transits. I hate my life, i hate it! Even tho i'm gonna move to my friends house soon and get welfare. And my job is shitty too, i dont make any progress out of it, actually all marketing jobs for students S*ck!

I have natal Saturn in 7th, thats already bad enough! I fxcking hate Saturn at this point.

images

AND

images

Culpeper

Premium Member
No it is not okay!! You have hardly started in life. Have some patience with events. The profection of your chart shows improvements coming to you next year with first house Mars ruling the year. And 2016 and 17 will improve some more. It is those malefics bothering you right now, but life will move on to more benefic planets.

Thanks guys, at least you guys care :biggrin: :happy:. IM just trying to get my life together. Harder that it actually seems. Idk im just out of it.

Idk... my Astro friend(Scorp sun/Pis moon) said i would get preggo and meet someone new next year after he saw my solar return for 2015. :whistling: :love: :biggrin: so ill wait around for that...

Btw if you guys wanna see it. Relocation place is Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, the city i live in.

Saturn is sq. Moon, merc and Venus. I didnt really realize, after dumping my ex 6 months ago that i was actually lonely. I realized it this week.

Last edited:

DreamingTheSeas

Hey,

If i were you, i would be very curius and very excited to wait and see what life has for you in the future !!! Look all these planets in your 5th house, they promise a lot!
Just wait, and you will see, in a few years you will have it all.

Lunar

So what is your tumblr url?

JUPITERASC

Avoid hating yourself or any other person

Hate brings great misfortune,
hate churns up and harms the
mind....
this fearful danger deep within
most people do not understand.

...~The Buddha

10440863_647363292023633_1564790087921768163_n.jpg

wilsontc

Staff member
please get outside help, to Princess

Princess,

You said:
:crying: At this point, i actually want to. Everyone has a love life BUT ME(crush turned me down, some ******** that went on)!, my mother kicked me out and i'm at a shelter and the staff give me BS about everything, and i hate these stupid S-Turn transits. I hate my life, i hate it!

This is NOT a suicide counseling station, it does not pretend to be, it does not have the right people, it is not staffed appropriately, it simply doesn't have the ability to give these "knife-edge" people the help they need. For that reason, the sooner you people look AWAY from this forum, the sooner you can look for help in an area where people are going to give you the help you need.

Forum members have suggested these links:
http://www.suicideprevention.ca/in-crisis-now/thinking-about-suicide/
http://www.cmha.ca/mental-health/find-help/emotional-wellness/
http://www.suicideforum.com/
http://www.takethislife.com/suicide-forums/
http://d2lrevolution.com/no-suicide-zone/?gclid=CJbqx42XprwCFWLHtAodQx4AKw

According to Forum rules, I am locking down this thread.

Wishing you better days,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.