Does she know where missing tablet is?

DeLaSoul

Last night my tablet went missing at friends party. I have a feeling it's been stolen by people who reside in the home, lost with my wallet. After asking a few times they magically found the wallet but tab is still missing . Ive a feeling they are lying andwithholding my possession. I see 2nd ruler sq Mars in 2nd, lord of the moon which is approaching opposition with Saturn....which does not look good to me. Any help is appreciated, thank you

hwdfzp.gif

Anachiel

It appears to me the tablet will return, The Moon is about to trine Mercury, which rules the tablet.

Also Sun trine Mars in the 2nd and dispositor of Fortuna gives hope of recovery.

I think she does know where it is and there are now two people involved in the taking of the tablet. This is shown by Venus on the 7th in mutual reception with ruler of the 7th, Saturn. Moon was in sextile to Venus.

Appeal to the girl, especially if she is a neighbor, and she will assist you.

Best Wishes,

Anachiel

Last edited:

Anachiel

Most disappointing. I'm sorry.

Did you talk to the people at the party again. Or, the people that found your wallet? Maybe file a report so it can be tracked with the serial number if it is sold?

R.J.

Banned
Last night my tablet went missing at friends party. I have a feeling it's been stolen by people who reside in the home, lost with my wallet. After asking a few times they magically found the wallet but tab is still missing . Ive a feeling they are lying andwithholding my possession. I see 2nd ruler sq Mars in 2nd, lord of the moon which is approaching opposition with Saturn....which does not look good to me. Any help is appreciated, thank you

hwdfzp.gif

In horary astrology, the radical 5th house rules both parties and social gatherings, along with Venus.

Therefore, this chart is 'proven,' as we find Mercury in Capricorn (ruler of the 2nd house missing possession) is deposited in the 5th house of parties and amusements..

Meanwhile, the last ptolemaic aspect that the Moon in Aries made was a sextile (60 degree aspect) to Venus in Aquarius, confirming that the tablet was, indeed, 'lost' at the party... I don't think it was stolen, but you simply left it behind...due to absentminded-ness (r. Mars in the 2nd house?)

It should also be said that radical Venus is found (not in the 7th house as Anachiel states), but is actually on the hidden side of the 7th house cusp. What this signifies is that the 'thief' (or whoever found it) is very much your 'enemy,' but because Venus is located on the hidden hide of the 7th house, she keeps her real feelings about you, a secret ! LOL

How's THAT for deceitfulness... ! LOL

Venus also makes a mutual reception to Saturn in Libra, so yes, this signifies that the tablet was taken or found initially by a younger woman, but possibly transferred to a second person, perhaps an older male ? So yes, two parties are involved, here !

Will you get the tablet back ? Since Moon in Aries makes an applying TRINE to Mercury in Sagittarius while making a GRAND TRINE with the Leo ascendant and Mercury in Sagitariius (ruler of the 2nd house) I think there is an 85 percent chance that you will recover the tablet.

However, since the Moon in Aries is found in the slowest of house (a cadent house) there might be a period of time taking place before you finally recover it...

good luck, let us know how things turn out...

peace out,

R.J. Smith

Last edited: