Age Transisition from 20's to 30.

Hello Everyone,

I am 29 years old and in couple of weeks will be 30.
My life so far i.e. 20's has been tough.

Does reaching 30, i mean change of number from 2 to 3 has any effect on a persons destiny?

Santosh

chris

Hello!

You may be going through your first Saturn Return (occurs sometime around 28 to 32 years...) in which you are passing from the Phase of Youth to the Phase of Maturity. Saturnine Returns are known to be a more harsh time of life, but it is for learning, as Saturn is the Great Teacher.

go to http://astro.com and cast your chart by going to Free horoscopes -> Horoscope Drawing & Calculations -> Chart Drawing, Ascendant. There is a lot more options in Extended Chart Selection, but don't worry about that.

Flowergirl

Santosh, I'm also in my Saturn return. 30 going on 31. It's a very **** time in ones life. A lot of upheaval. You can google it.

Chris, what can your chart tell you about your Saturn return? Is there anything significant in there? Do you pull a natal chart or do you work with the progressions and transits? I tried to google it but couldn't find much...

chris

Santosh, I'm also in my Saturn return. 30 going on 31. It's a very **** time in ones life. A lot of upheaval. You can google it.

Chris, what can your chart tell you about your Saturn return? Is there anything significant in there? Do you pull a natal chart or do you work with the progressions and transits? I tried to google it but couldn't find much...
Flowergirl,

You could take a look at your transits to see what IS ALSO happening as your Saturn Returns to its natal position. Other planets can "color" your Saturn Return and make it a little less stressful or much worse. Take a look at your transit chart. ^^

Hey Chris,

Thanks for taking the time in looking into my issue and as per your advice went to astro filled the details and got the chart. (Link Attached)http://i56.tinypic.com/2z6uh6q.gif

I compared my chart and yours; it's scaring me, i mean all my lines are in same block or something.

I am new to this, how do you about analyzing the diagram, or even better if you could provide your analysis, there wouldn't be anything better than that.

Have a nice day chris.

Thanks

Santosh

PS: Flower girl, hope things will turn better.

kaminari

Hi, Pluto is conjuncting your Moon. The conjunction doesn't happen to most people who live a full life due to the slow nature of Pluto transits. Pluto transits are powerful and long-lasting. It is also transiting your 12th house. I'm sure you're dealing with lots buried memories, feelings etc. At the same time, tr Pluto will begin squaring Jupiter and Saturn. What is happening in your life in regards to women, home, etc? Pluto concentrates, destroys, rebuilds. Please read up on Pluto transits. It seems as though you will need to go through some necessary changes. As Saturn moves across your MC and back down the chart past your natal planets, it will provide strength to make these changes. It's better to embrace now the serious qualities of Saturn in your life, rather than wait until later.

Good luck on your journey,

Kaminari

Last edited:

chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks for taking the time in looking into my issue and as per your advice went to astro filled the details and got the chart. (Link Attached)http://i56.tinypic.com/2z6uh6q.gif

I compared my chart and yours; it's scaring me, i mean all my lines are in same block or something.

I am new to this, how do you about analyzing the diagram, or even better if you could provide your analysis, there wouldn't be anything better than that.

Have a nice day chris.

Thanks

Santosh

PS: Flower girl, hope things will turn better.

Oh, Sun in Sagittarius, one of my favorite signs! ^^

What I do notice is Venus is debilitated in Scorpio :( Do people view you as ugly? Do you have no charm? You find art boring?

By any chance, did you have family problems related to money or any other issue?

Hey Kaminari & Chris,

Your analysis is spot on. I googled Pluto transits and understood whatever little i could. :sick:

Help me understand them better

"The conjunction doesn't happen to most people who live a full life due to the slow nature of Pluto transits"

By the above the conjunction is rare and if it happens people don't have a full life in the sense happy & fulfilling???

I see Pluto is the zen master of sort and when i searched info on Pluto; i
found the following article:

"Fear—sometimes intense fear—can reveal itself at the beginning of a challenging Pluto transit. We confront our "dark" side—those parts of us that are raw, primal, and instinctive. Resisting this process can cause us to externalize or project these parts of ourselves. If we do this, Pluto's energy has to go somewhere, so we end up meeting Pluto in our lives in the guise of events and people. If we are attracting jealous, manipulative, and controlling people or situations, we can ask ourselves why this is happening. Is there something in ourselves that is provoking this kind of behavior or circumstance?"

I say, things like this happen to me and kindly break the cryptic lesson in the above paragraph on confront/embrace/work our inner dark side.

From the gist of our conversation i need to be prepared/work on my qualities. How do i figure and go about working the karmic lessons??

I wouldn't say i am ugly & not charming. Long story short, was a stage when i was surrounded by plethora of friends, now barely 2 or 3. Combination of many factors,some due to my own lack of effort and others just breaking down for some reason, in spite of me trying to reconcile.

My last relationship was some years back and money problems, hell yeah.

These few years have been an eye opener and any advice in guiding me to the right path and receiving the karmic lessons would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Does my chart give any info on future relationship?

Thanks

Santosh

kaminari

"The conjunction doesn't happen to most people who live a full life due to the slow nature of Pluto transits"

I just mean the transits are so slow that a conjunction on your Moon by transit Pluto is a once-in-a-lifetime event.

I know another person whose Moon (same 4 degrees in Cap as you) is being conjuncted by Pluto. She took an overseas trip recently and it totally refreshed her. I was wondering why so just noticed her Pluto is in the 9th. This makes sense. The Pluto transit Moon is putting you in touch with Pluto energy. In my friend's case 9th house activities renewed her. In your case Pluto is conjunct the MC. Perhaps your career focus should be addressed. I'm sure you've been thinking about this for the last year or so.