Choosing proper house for the thing asked

mg68

Hello all,

I have question about choosing which house to signify the quesited in a chart. I'm doing a horary about beginning a particular herbalism program in 2012. This is a one year program which can be taken if the student just wants foundational information for themselves, family or friends. It is the beginning year of a 3 year program if one wants to become a certified herbalist, but becoming certified is not the current intention. So the question is what house would properly represent the program? Its not the 3rd obviously. I'm debating between the 9th house (higher education/learning) or 10th because its a part of a program that's career oriented. However, the present intent is to not make it a career, so I'm also thinking perhaps the 5th (hobbies?). Its a little expensive for a hobby though. Thoughts?

Thanks!

serafin5

Dear MG:

Im new at this but since these are herbal products designed to enhance a persons health I thought maybe the 6th hse. ????

Good Luck!
Serafin5

dr. farr

In my opinion the program itself represents higher education, so I would take the 9th house as primary quesited; for ramifications relative to being career-preparatory/oriented, I might also take the 10th as the secondary quesited; but I would put the greatest emphasis on the primary quesited significator in making the delineation (ie, the 9th)