Sibling charts - are me and my sister doomed to never get along?

lovewitch

I am an Aries Sun/Libra Moon and my sister is a Leo Sun/Leo Moon. She is 3 years older than me. She lives all the way in another country and I barely see her, yet even by distance we manage to have screaming matches.

She has been on holiday in my country for 3 weeks now. Within the first 24 hours of her being here, me and her managed to get into a huge screaming match. She left to stay at my mum's in another city. I don't see her again for another week, and then she comes back to stay with me at my apartment tonight. Within about 2 hours, we have gotten into another serious screaming match.

It seems she is always crossing my boundaries and trying to wind me up, and then is very manipulating when I finally get upset. She always invalidates how I feel when I get upset (when this happened when I was younger it was worse, as it made me really doubt my feelings and reality a lot).

I am wondering if there is something in our charts that just inherently oppose each other? Or is there difficulty that can be worked through on my end? Our fights are always over nothing and so meaningless, I'm ready to forgive her after they're over almost immediately. But it's just a nightmare the constant cycle. And as we get older, we grow more distant because of it.

My chart:
tumblr_oosxvyfZVk1sdmipoo1_1280.gif

Her chart:
tumblr_opdj770zHp1sdmipoo1_1280.gif

ashriia

Hi.

I think you can get along better, if you understand where she is coming from. And taking a higher ground when you talk to one another. Your both very fiery individuals- both wanting to be "right" or win an argument. Perhaps listening to each others feelings more, would go a long way.

What I see based on the charts -
Is your natal mars conjunct the ic, on her chiron -"where it hurts" - "wounds".
You will lash out because she will make you deeply angry - as you said "push your buttons". That is your Mars - reacting. For her, your Mars, can be like salt in a wound. She will lash out to defend herself in some way. Chiron is a very sensitive point in the chart.

I hope you guys can work out these issues, as squabbling over petty stuff, is a waste of precious time; family is not around forever and you should make the best of it, while you have it.

GoldenLion12

Leo is all about attention. "Look at me!" It can be self-centered! I have a Leo ascendant and many people have told me I come off as I want others to wait on me and serve me when I was younger. I also get into trouble with Leo Pluto's, because it becomes "Me" vs. "Me" mentality. I'm right and you're wrong! Fighting over the stage! Who is the leader! Leo's want to be front and center stage. We get into trouble sometimes with Leo.

Other Leo's can be about look at my hair, look at my clothes, look at my shoes, look at my finger nails, look at my make-up. They may be picking out all your imperfections.

Leo's are also theatrical. Drama Queens if they're not disciplined. An actor on stage! Playing the part! I want it my way! We're going to do by my rules! Take it or leave it!

They can be very Military oriented at times too. I'm not that bad, but I know individuals who have a lot more Leo tend to be a bit bossy and pushy in my opinion.

lovewitch

Hi.

I think you can get along better, if you understand where she is coming from. And taking a higher ground when you talk to one another. Your both very fiery individuals- both wanting to be "right" or win an argument. Perhaps listening to each others feelings more, would go a long way.

What I see based on the charts -
Is your natal mars conjunct the ic, on her chiron -"where it hurts" - "wounds".
You will lash out because she will make you deeply angry - as you said "push your buttons". That is your Mars - reacting. For her, your Mars, can be like salt in a wound. She will lash out to defend herself in some way. Chiron is a very sensitive point in the chart.

I hope you guys can work out these issues, as squabbling over petty stuff, is a waste of precious time; family is not around forever and you should make the best of it, while you have it.

Thank you for all this information, makes so much sense. We just seem to set each other off like firecrackers, I don't argue with anyone else but her like that.

We managed to make up this morning easily. I'm hoping we can stave off another fight for at least the rest of her holiday..