Nothing goes as planned - Gemini Sun, Scorpio Ascendant

Elhain

Hello people. I'm interested in knowing a little bit more about my chart.
It seems that almost nothing is going as planned in past months, so I'm really confused why is that happening. :crying:
A lot of things I want are not reachable, university life is hard, I don't have a boyfriend, but I like someone and I don't have a lot of time to do what I love...
It's bugging me, I went from a really depressive person 2 months ago to confused and a little bit unhappy...
Maybe my Gemini and Scorpio are fighting against each other, I really don't know...
attachment.php

greybeard

I will point out a couple of details without going into the full chart.

Venus applies to the square of Mars, each in a Mercury-ruled sign. Mercury (planning) is strong on the Angle, but badly aspected by heavies in the 3rd.

Back to Venus-Mars:
Hair trigger disposition, can lead to hasty actions which may be regretted. You often antagonize others, resulting in lack of cooperation. You have a gift for quick and pertinent decision; a good hand in an emergency. You prefer to work alone rather than with those who can't perform or get in the way. You operate most effectively in the moment; your weakness is in the long-range.

Here is your real strength. You develop an immensely competent grasp of the factors involved in any primarily objective complex of relationships. You can be energetic and tireless in the way you do things. Utterly immediate and practical.

Mars is singularly accentuated in the chart. Mars' characteristics will be apparent in every area of life.

greybeard

There are strong indications of depression and such throughout the chart. But look at that Moon-Saturn square!

Moon is in Capricorn, ruled by Saturn. Saturn is fallen in Aries (and Mars, who is boss-man in this chart, rules Aries)
and is out of sect. And the square is partile.

And then there is the partile opposition of Sun and Pluto. It is the only opposition in the chart, and describes your natural inclination, or self-orientation, in any and all circumstances. It's "where you are coming from".

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I recommend you read Astro arena by wayman. He is excellent. Google Astro arena north node virgo. He is AMAZING! Also read jan spiller astrology for the soul. Excellent insight to your Virgo north node. When I read your post your saying you don’t have time to do what you love. Why not? I’m a strong believer in astrology however I also believe aswell as astrology you have free will. Uni is going to be hard naturally and u don’t have a boyfriend right now but you will if that’s what u really want but then ask yourself why you want that boyfriend so much. Let things happen naturally. Over the years I have learnt that there are some things you can’t contril so start concentrating on the things you can control. Have faith in yourself. You have got this far! Hope this helps xxx

Hkk

Account Closed
By the way Gemini and Scorpio blend well together believe it or not and do you realise how many successful people out there have mc midheaven in Leo!! Lots!! You have a lot going for you. Believe believe believe and don’t get too bogged down in oppositions etc as oppositions help you and push you to GROW. Grow strong and oh my do you have that strength. Yes you do with Scorpio and Gemini!

Hkk

Account Closed
Keep fighting! And as you say nothing goes as planned well then change the plan. Not the goal but the plan and this is your one life so change the goal if you have to. Your main goal is to be happy. No matter what anyone says happiness is the key and that doesn’t mean you can’t be happy just because you haven’t reached a certain goal! Life is a game. Play the game and keep moving. That’s the fun part!