Will we separate?

Sunrise

Hi all,
I have a question....I have strange relationship wit this man and he is acting strange, I can't understand him, he shows attention and in the next minute he says he don't care or act like this...I'm going crazy...I think I hold the relationship...if I drop it it will spoil...
Mi question is will we separate?
I have some thoughts on the horary
I see an applying conjunction between Moon(mine co significator and significator how the question will end ruler in cancer) goes to Venus which rules his 5th house...which is a good aspect ....
Sun my significator in his 5th house is going to change sign....I'm really interested in him...
Saturn Rx his significator in my 5th house...I'm not sure does it show his romantic interest toward me.....
the Sun will make opposition to Saturn....
Mercury ruler of his 5th house is going to conjunct the Sun(me).....is this showing that he will tell me once again about some of his feelings?
at the same time Jupiter my co ruler is holding Saturn.....and I'm not sure how to read this.....
Now what is going to happen? I see things like this....everything about my question depends on me an my decision?
Am I right?
Moon and Venus doesn't say yes, but Sun and Saturn are ....and I'm confused...
please help me with some thoughts

hello vanilla ...
the chart shows many difficulties from both sides and I also see that many issues are not openly between you.
But the main thing is that the Sun (you) will come in opposition to Saturn (him). This may mean distance or separation
hope the best

I agree with Sunrise. That sun opposition to saturn is a critical indicator of some sort of distance. In addition, the co-significator (moon) is well placed in the 12th. There may be some things that you know nothing about that strongly influence the decisions here. I wish you well.