Is this relationship going to end tonight???

Astrodawn

Hi, I really need some advice here please :crying:

I thought I had met my love. We have been living together for 15 months in perfect harmony, not a crossed word or anything (which is surprising really with a synastry mar/merc square saturn.

Then over the past couple of days a few things have made me feel like hes taking the ****. Have I been blinded by our sun/neptune opposition? Or am I seeing things in a neptunian haze?

I love him with all my heart, we were going to get engaged soon, we havent had a big fall out before as we talk discuss so well. But this is a biggy, and I know he will not back down on anything or even apologies for anything (sun/merc/venus/mars) taurus) - stubborn git.

So is this the end, or was there never a 'real' beginning to start with???
I dont know what to think and I am about to be heartbroken by finishing with him tonight.
Please tell me something, anything.

Thanks Dawn

Attachments

• snd synastry.jpg
    snd synastry.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 23
  • s natal with transits.jpg
    s natal with transits.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 22
  • d natal with transits.jpg
    d natal with transits.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 21
  • dns composite.jpg
    dns composite.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 23

Vista

Hi, I really need some advice here please :crying:

I thought I had met my love. We have been living together for 15 months in perfect harmony, not a crossed word or anything (which is surprising really with a synastry mar/merc square saturn.

Then over the past couple of days a few things have made me feel like hes taking the ****. Have I been blinded by our sun/neptune opposition? Or am I seeing things in a neptunian haze?

I love him with all my heart, we were going to get engaged soon, we havent had a big fall out before as we talk discuss so well. But this is a biggy, and I know he will not back down on anything or even apologies for anything (sun/merc/venus/mars) taurus) - stubborn git.

So is this the end, or was there never a 'real' beginning to start with???
I dont know what to think and I am about to be heartbroken by finishing with him tonight.
Please tell me something, anything.

Thanks Dawn

At first look, I don't see anything transit wise from the outer planets hitting your charts 7th or 4th house rulers or planets inside that necessarily point to a permanent break-up. You might try horary for this question. This is a natal chart made up with the exact time of the question. This would be posted in the horary section of relationship questions. All couples fight eventually, I think it was just a matter of time before you both had one especially living together. Is his birth time correct? I am always skeptical of people who have birth times right on the hour or half hour. I know in the UK the time is not always recorded, but for analysis it does make a big difference. As for there never being a beginning...you are living together aren't you? Obviously he was committed enough to do that. Good luck, hope things are resolved!

Astrodawn

Hi and thanks for replying.

I too couldnt see any transits pointing to a permanent break up. I was/am upset at the time of posting and wasnt probably as clear as I could have been. I wanted to know really if Im being took for a ride by someone I thought was my everything...it felt so so good in every way...but neptunes all over our charts and I have the idealist natal neptune opposite jupiter anyway, so I tend to see things in laa laa land at the best of times.

His birthtime is around 2pm between 5 to and 5 past. mine is exact.

Anyway we will soon find out, we have been trying to disconnect emotionally by having a chat on skype with him at work, and we have decided that its time for him to come home, but hes impossible to talk to and cant say sorry, in fact as we speak he has just sent this -

"I hate the abuse of the word 'sorry', no offence but there are millions of decisions made that both parties have made, that have all in there way contributed to one particular decision so the I was wrong may be better xx"

I will let you know later and yes the transits on the charts are for the time i posted the question although it wasnt a horary question really.

Astrodawn

and vista,

by "So is this the end, or was there never a 'real' beginning to start with???"

I meant was he just living here with me, cause he had no where else to go, and it was financially a good move till things improved for him?

Vista

and vista,

by "So is this the end, or was there never a 'real' beginning to start with???"

I meant was he just living here with me, cause he had no where else to go, and it was financially a good move till things improved for him?

I think it's a little difficult to tell what the real motivation is with a birth chart. All the Neptune connections between you would make me wonder, however it's not always deception that plays out with this. Rose colored glasses as you know is another manifestation and maybe alcohol or drug abuse. Again, that is just one possible direction it could take. Still, I think you should ask a specific question and make a horary chart and then post in that section. People seem more inclined or I should say we have more horary astrologers present on this site than anything, or at least that seems to be the preference.

His response was interesting although I couldn't really understand more of what he was saying. Obviously he thinks you are just as much to blame for the problems. I will say this, if you think he is taking advantage as in "he is living there with you because he has no place to go," then he probably is. Does he contribute equally to your living expenses or do you pay for everything.

Astrodawn

Hi Vista,

Just to let you know, everything is absolutely lovely again. It was a strange makeup and discuss though!
We decided not to speak at all for the first hour he came back (this gets us past the merc/mars square saturn) and just hug and love instead. As we did this all the anger from us both dissipated and then we discussed the issues calmly came to understanding compromises and both of us are now back in bliss land.

As I said we never fall out even though we spend incredible amounts of time together, so when we do its especially upsetting, and I hate to say it but I had PMT :-( so thats perhaps why I was becoming paranoid.

I dont know how all this neptune plays its self out..although we do drink excessively when we get going at weekends, so thats a defo nep.

I would really like rahu to have a look at our composite as he is so good with them, do you think he would mind if i PM him with the request??

and thanks Vista :)

Astrodawn

Hi thanks Astrologer50,

I suppose I didnt know what I was asking (in an upset state the other day) But what I think I wanted to know really, was how all the neptune conections are playing out, as deception and dishonesty isnt appearing which I think it would have after living together for 15 months!

Maybe I will repost somewhere with a clearer request. I cant do my own charts as I see what I want to..I suppose most people are like that with their own!

:)