How Do You Relate to Others?

AriScoPis87

While knowing element and quality of a sign is sufficient to define it, several other groupings can be used for those interested in understanding their symbolism further. Most common is sequentially. Although most commonly used to define planets, it is valid for signs as well. This cycle has been used as a metaphorical descriptor of the process of birth, development, and death, of humans, societies, or even humanity.

Personal Signs - Aries, Taurus, Gemini, and Cancer - Describe signs that are principally aware of and concerned with the self. They tend to be earnest...

http://astrology.astrozoom.com/index.php?title=Astrological_sign

[quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

So how many of each group do you have?
In what way is the focus of your chart seem to go?

I'll post my own to show an example...

Sun: Aries (1st House / 25.50)
Moon: Scorpio (8th House / 25.16)
Mercury: Aries (1st House / 5.39)
Venus: Pisces (1st House / 22.25)
Mars: Gemini (3rd House / 7.08)
Jupiter: Aries (1st House / 10.43)
Saturn: Sagittarius (9th House / 20.56) – Retro.
Uranus: Sagittarius (10th House / 26.37) – Retro.
Neptune: Capricorn (10th House / 7.59) – Retro.
Pluto: Scorpio (8th House / 8.56) – Retro.
Ascendent: Pisces (1st House / 21.29)

Personal: 4
Interpersonal: 2
Transpersonal: 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Taurean

There's no best of anything, nor is there a premier sign. All signs have different qualities that should be accepted, good as bad.

LovelyMissAries

Ugh, the majority of my chart is made up of personal planets. Plus I'm an Aries. No... I'm not saying "I'm an Aries so I'm automatically selfish" but I'm wondering if it enhances the trait.

It's ironic... when I was little and in junior high, I remember being about other people. I asked people questions about themselves as a diversion from myself and my emotional maturity was far ahead of my peers, so I was looked at as the "wise" one (still am, but now I'm not as cool 'cause obviously everyone else has had time to grow up) Somewhere along the years I started turning my energy inward and now I'm privately struggling to reverse that.

It's frustrating because I think I'm a humanitarian at heart. I am ALWAYS rooting for the underdog, I donate, I don't mind chipping in to pay if a customer is two dollars short or something at work -while my coworkers just gawk that I'd give money away so freely like that. Charming, witty, a good listener. BUT. Allll of that has to do with strangers. When it comes to getting to know someone on a personal level I have to go REALLY slow. I have to pick them, they can't pick me or I feel rushed, and pressure to be someone I'm not. I know - weird. What can I say? I have strong Neptune aspects and Earth signs galore.

Ascendent: Gemini (1st house?) - 23.46
Sun: Aries (11th house) - 17.51
Moon: Taurus (11th house) - 9.55
Mercury: Aries (11th house) - 21.16
Venus: Aries (11th house) - 18.33
Mars: Gemini (12th house) - 16.45
Jupiter: Gemini (12th house) - 4.44
Saturn: Capricorn (7th house) - 13.44
Uranus: Capricorn (7th house) - 5.20
Neptune: Capricorn (7th house) - 12.23
Pluto: Scorpio (5th house) R - 14.31
Juno: Leo (3rd house) R (dunno the degrees but it's pretty close to the 2nd house)

Personal: 3
Transpersonal: 1
Interpersonal: 1

Last edited:

DreamingTheSeas

Sun= Aqua (3rd house)
Asc= Saggitarius (1st house)
Moon= Virgo (10th )
Mercury= Aqua (3rd )
Venus= Aries (5th )
Mars= Scorpio (12 th)
Jupiter= Libra (11th )
Saturn= Aries (5th )
Uranus= Libra (11th )
Neptune= Scorpio (12th )
Pluto= Virgo (10th )

Personal 1
Transpersonal 2
Interpersonal 3

Okay, but this is just for fun. Why do you have to up it to such a serious way of looking at it?

Perhaps if you has 'said' this was 'just for fun' then members would get upset or comment. This is after all a *learning forum* for members who seriously want to learn about this wonderful craft/art/science and not play about with trivia :kissing:

cirrus1

Mine is fairly even. I haven't noticed one over the other personally. :ninja::lol:

Sun: Aries 26.29 (7th)
Moon: Gemini 13.08 (8th)
Mercury: Taurus 15.35 (7th)
Venus: Gemini 4.13 (8th)
Mars: Taurus 8.29 (7th)
Jupiter: Sagittarius 10.18 (2nd)
Saturn: Scorpio 1.29 (1st)
Uranus: Sagittarius 8.29 (2nd)
Neptune: Sagittarius 29.11 (3rd)
Pluto: Libra 28.12 (1st)
Ascendant: Libra 24.09 (1st)

Personal: 5 Interpersonal: 3 Transpersonal: 3

AspieTaurus

I have a lot of planets in Transpersonal signs.

Sun: Taurus (house 7)
Moon: Capricorn (house 3)
Mercury: Aries (house 6)
Venus: Gemini (house 8)
Mars: Capricorn (house 3)
Jupiter: Pisces (house 5)
Saturn: Sagittarius (house 2)
Uranus: Sagittarius (house 3)
Neptune: Capricorn (house 3)
Pluto: Scorpio (house 1)

Personal: 3
Interpersonal: 1
Transpersonal: 6

vanila

P 4
IP 3
TP 3
I guess it is important which planets in which signs are + the aspects between the planets and the zones that they occupy ....
:smile:
I'm very subjective.....