My Method

Konrad

Account Closed
I tried both but I wasn't gaining any information from the chart that I couldn't find using the main significators and the Moon.
________
Homemade bongs

Last edited:

att75

The Almeria-Barcelona match ended 2:2 yesterday, which is quite a surprise as the visitors were strong faves. I followed the game on TV so I know that there was a serious delay: the game began at appr. 20:13 instead of 20:00. It's interesting because the ascendant would have been Virgo hadn't the game been delayed this much. But at 20:13, the ascendant was already Libra. So L1=Venus, L7=Mars. L1 Venus was just outside the 7th cusp (so in the 6th house - I guess this is what outside the 7th means). I guess this supported the L7-Mars team. Almeria was mainly read, Barcelona yellow - Almeria Mars, Barca Venus. I hope this analysis is not a total fluke. :)

Konrad

Account Closed
I've just looked at that chart. Venus rules Barca as they played in yellow and Mars rules Almeria as they are red. In the chart Venus is on the cusp which means they control that house giving them the advantage but Venus is in Pisces and the cusp in Aries. Being in different signs negates that effect. Both the planet and the cusp must be in the same sign.

If the significator is in the house it is controlled by that house, if the significator is outside that house but within a couple of degrees, it controls that house

The testimony which gets Almeria the draw is a quincunx between the Moon and the antisca of the POF.

I was keeping an eye on that game and I noticed the delay, so I just forgot about it. If the game kicked-off at the correct time, the significators would have been Mercury and Jupiter and the Moon squared both of them. It's crazy to think that the game result may have been different if they had kicked-off at the scheduled time. I guess we'll never know what would have happened but it makes you think.
________
Vaporite vs easy vape

Last edited:

Konrad

Account Closed
Oh, I was going to post this earlier but I forgot:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/

It is a great site. You can search a team in the search panel, pull up their screen and half-way down on the right side you have a section "next fixture" clicking on the "V" logo will bring up their next game and if there are any interesting stats about the teams (such as ****** haven't won in the last 3 games) it will list them under their name. Very handy when looking at form.
________
Hot Penny Stocks

Last edited:

Bulletbobb

Konrad:

It appears that your method shares a number of points with Frawley's, yet differs in others. You have never stated directly what the points of agreement are.

Below I have inserted a list I put together a couple of years ago when I was testing Frawley's method. I went through his examples carefully, and I believe this list is a complete summary of his method. I would be interested in learning of those areas where you disagree with himl.

BTW, the formatting of the original was not entirely preserved when pasted into this window. If anyone wants the cleaner version let me know and I'll see what can be done.

Bob

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]From [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Sports Astrology[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]by John Frawley[/FONT]​

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I. House Placement[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]A. Planets[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1. A planet on a cusp controls that house[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2. A planet inside a cusp is controlled by that house[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]3. Orb: 2-3 degrees at most (what's important is where it's at, not where it's going)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]4. Planets apply or separate from cusps[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]5. A planet either on or inside its own house is strengthened but not so much as if its opponents planet is there.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]6. If retrograde and in enemy house it makes no difference.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]7. If retrograde and on enemy cusp it is still positive but not as strong[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]8 Antiscia follow the same rules as a planet, but not quite as strong.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]9 A planet close to a cusp counts only if it rules a house (p.110)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]10. He ignores new planets even if they rule one of the key houses and are on a cusp (p.110)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]11. Ditto for aspects to key rulers by new planets.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]B. The Moon[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1. The Moon doesn't stand for either team: it shows the flow of events.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2. The Moon on either side of the 1st cusp or 10th cusp is for the favorite[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]3. The Moon on either side of the 4th cusp or 7th cusp is for the underdogs[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]4. The same for its antiscion[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]5. Other placements are irrelevant.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]C. Fortuna[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1. Use the house of the antiscion of Fortuna, not its bodily placement[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2. Same rules as the Moon[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]3. Can be very powerful[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]II. Aspects[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]A. Planetary aspects[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1. Ignore aspects between Ruler of 1st and 7th or 4th and 10th[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]B. Moons aspects[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]0. Aspects only to the four key house rulers.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1. Are very important[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2. Use orb of 5-6 degrees[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]3. The end of the sign is the limit for aspects[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]4. The nature of the aspect seems not to matter. Uses major aspects.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]5. Moons final aspect to ruler wins.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]6. Bodily conjunctions are usually final. Don't take Moon past a conjunction.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]7. If Moon aspects R1 that favors the favorite, regardless of the planet or[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] aspect.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]And so for the other aspects.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]8. Aspects to antiscia are less reliable. Conjunctions or oppositions are strong.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]9. The Moon can be taken past antiscial conjunctions unless the conjunction is at 5-6 degrees. Then it's usually final.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]10.[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] Long-range antiscial conjunctions are final, short-range ones are not. (p.112)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]11. [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]If the Moon is R1 or R7 keep the Moon as the flow of events; use its dispositor as ruler of that house[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]12. [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]If the Moon is R10 or R4 keep the Moon as the flow of events; do without a ruler[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif](Ex.: If Cancer rises and Moon is in Scorpio and Mars is R10, use Mars as R1 (as dispositor of the Moon) and do without R10.[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif])[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]He is rarely confident of charts where Moon is either R1 or R7. Dual role causes confusion[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]C. Fortuna[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1. Keep Fortuna still: things come to aspect her.[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] Except nodes.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2. Lunar aspects[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] to Fortuna:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]a) Cnj, Tri, or Sxt Fortuna or its antision favor the favorites[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]b) Sqr or Opp to Fortuna or its antiscion favors the underdogs[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]c) Use same o[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]ranges[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] as before[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]d) Aspects to Fortuna or its antiscion are final[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] regardless of other aspects it may make within its range.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]3. Aspects by key rulers to Fortuna[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]a. R1 to Cnj Fortuna or its antiscion favors the favorites[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]b. R1 to Opp Fortuna or its antiscion favors the underdogs[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]c. R7 to Cnj Fortuna or its antiscion favors the underdogs[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]d. R7 to Opp Fortuna favors the underdogs [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif](he's not certain of this)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]e. R7 to Opp the antiscion of Fortuna favors the underdogs [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]f. Use only Cnj and Opp. Orb about 5 degrees, about 1 degree for 'new' planets[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]g. Watch for refranation and other prohibitions [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif](if R1 makes another aspect before Fortuna there is no aspect)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]h. Aspects by R4 or R10 to Fortuna aren't decisive by themselves.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]4. Dispositor of Fortuna [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]a. If dispositor applies to Cnj [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]of Fortuna [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]it favors the favorites[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]b. If dispositor applies to Opp [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]of Fortuna [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]it favors the underdogs [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]c. If dispositor of Fortuna is R10 or R4 give priority to its role as dispositor[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]d. If it is R1, R[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]7[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif], or Moon, forget it as dispositor[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]D. Nodes[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1. North node good. South node bad[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2. House placement or conjunctions to angles seem not to matter (p.115)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]3. But significators are helped or harmed. Powerful testimony.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]4. Fortuna conjunct north node helps favorites; Fortuna conjunct south node helps the underdogs (Cnj only. Orb: 2 degrees at most)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]5. Moon doesn't belong to either side, so conjunctions don't matter[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]6. Applying to or by doesn't apply. [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The nodes[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] are 'csnters of goodness or nastiness'. (p.110)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]E. Antiscia[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1. Keep antiscia still. The Moon and planets apply to them (p.110)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2. If an antiscion and the node are within orb they are conjunct regardless of which applies. [/FONT]([FONT=Times New Roman, serif]It's the closeness that counts (p.112)[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif])[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]III. Combustion[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]A. Is destructive. Orb: 2 degrees[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]B. Fortuna combust is good for the underdogs[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]C. Moon combust means nothing[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]IV. Retrogradation[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]A. No effect, but note direction of movement[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]V. Fixed stars[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]B. No effect[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]VI. The New Planets[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]A. Orb: 1 degree, max (on p.94 he uses 1.5 degrees)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1. Pluto[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]a. destructive if ona key cusp[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]b. If Cnj or Opp Fortuna or its antiscion or dispositor it favors the underdog[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]c. Hurts the favorites, even if on the 2nd cusp.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]2. Neptune[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]a. Inconsistant, but make hurt the favorites. Watch this.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]3. Uranus[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]a. Inconsistant[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]b.If applying 'immediately' to MC strongly favors the favorites[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]c. Conjuct Fortuna it favors the favorites[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]d. Opposite Fortuna it favors the underdogs[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]e. Orb: 1 degree max[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]4. Saturn[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]a. Unless R1 or R7 it is afflictive[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]b. This takes precedence over being R10 or R4, etc.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]VII. Miscl[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]A. If Mercury and Jupiter rules the angles, use R1 and R7 and do without R4 and R10.[/FONT]

Konrad

Account Closed
Ok, I'm currently testing out a couple of new ideas at the moment but I'll leave them out and just list what I did as of the weekend.

House Placement:

Agree with all but:

3. I only use two degrees at most for the Moon, the main sigs, the POF and their antisca's.
5. I've not found this to make too much differnce
7. Doesn't make much difference.
8. I agree but I am not 100% on that yet.
9. Yea but Uranus and Pluto are malefic and have to be within a degree or so to have an effect. I've not had enough opportunity to test Neptune.

The Moon:

Agree with it all.

Fortuna:

Agree with most but I'm not sure about the body placement. I also use a 1 degree limit on it's antisca.

The Moon's aspects:

Disagree with:

2. I'm experimenting with a number of orbs, I don't see any reason for a limit on the orb, before the end of the sign that is.
4. The nature does matter.
5. No, I find aspects are cumulative.
6. No.
7. See no. 4.
8. All aspects matter. I'm sure Frawley belives this too. It is the aspects of the significators to POF that he only uses conjunction and opposition.
9. Again, I'm using larger orbs.
10. Nothing is final.

Fortuna' aspects:

Agree with most of it, especially the nature of the aspect. Again, I'm not using orbs at the moment. Not seeing much effect when a sig contacts Fortuna.

Nodes:

Disagree with all of it. I have some evidence that the nodes on relevant house cusps effect the game, needs more testing though.

Combustion:

I'd maybe even limit it to 1 degree and it is very destructive. Fortuna combust means nothing.

Outer planets:

As I said before, Pluto and Uranus malefics, Neptune needs more testing.
________
MOTORCYCLE TIRES

Last edited:

Bulletbobb

In order for the color method to work you have to know in advance what color uniform the team will be wearing for the tonights game. Just out of curiosity I went to nba.com, and then to one or two of the individual team pages, and nowhere could I find any mention of what jersey they would wearing tonight.

Perhaps there is a different practice 'over there'?

Bob

Konrad

Account Closed
No, 'over here' we have home kits and away kits. When a team is at home they wear their home kits as they do when they are away unless both home kits clash, then the visiting team wears their away kit. As I have already said though, some predicitons get messed up by the teams wearing unexpected kits. Fensi sometimes e-mails the clubs if he is unsure.
________
Rhode island medical marijuana

Last edited:

att75

Bulletbobb said:
Below I have inserted a list I put together a couple of years ago when I was testing Frawley's method. I went through his examples carefully, and I believe this list is a complete summary of his method.

Thanks Bob for inserting this list, it's a great help for me, as a basis for Konrad's method. I don't have the Frawley book, I've "heard" that his method is not really working (remember Banefranco's thread about this) so I didn't buy (order) it. Thx again!

Konrad

Account Closed
Yeah, I remember reading that thread and it also stopped me from buying it for a while. That was a mistake. I think Frawley is great. He is entertaining and teaches well. His method isn't perfect but it is a great foundation. I would recommend anyone interested in sports astrology to have it.
________
Wendie 99

Last edited:

Bulletbobb

As for Frawley, I agree with Konrad, and Franco, for that matter. For all its failings it is by far the best there is on sports astrology.

Konrad, you have me puzzled re the colors. You say that your teams have a home kit and a road kit. OK, it is the same here, except that at least some of the teams have an alternate kit that they can wear if they want. The NY Jets football team, for example, sometimes wears their old NY Titans uniform when they're down on their luck.

In any event, I don't see how the color method could work at if if the teams always wear the same home/ road colors. There would be no ability to shift the colors to match the condition of the team, which I assume is the basis for the system.

Perhaps I misunderstand the application of the method?

Bob

Konrad

Account Closed
Yes, you do. You only change kits when both of the home kits are similar. For example, Chichester United play in red, they are playing at home against Walford Rovers who also play in red. As Chichester are at home, they wear their home kit and as there is a clash, Walford wear thier away kit.

A drawback is at times, especially in a continental competition, certain teams wear a 3rd kit which is different to both their home kit and away kit (I think a way of justifying it to their fans to pay for the 3rd kit). This is an unfortunate circumstance and is why I do not bet on Champions League and Europa League games. If you do not know, these are the competitions where the top teams in each country play in a trans-continental competition in between their domestic games.
________
Hairy Pussy Cams

Last edited:

Konrad

Account Closed
Well as informative as that last post was, I feel I misunderstood you're question. I don't quite understand your problem with the colours? I assume that it is each team will always be the same planet when playing at home? I don't quite get what you mean when you say you can't shift the colours to match the condition of the teams.
________
IPAD GUIDE

Last edited:

Bulletbobb

Now you have me confused!

Say you have Aries-Libra on the horizon. The home team plays in red, the visitor in pale blue. The home team is the favorite, as they usually are. Then just before the game the home teams' leading scorer breaks his leg, and the team announces that he will be playing with his leg in a cast. Using the favorite as the first house team this situation presents no problem. The spread on the home team would drop through the floor, and they would be relegated to the 7th house, as the new underdog. I assume the colors method will have some way of dealing with this situation. If they wore the same red uniforms as before the accident it wouldn't make sense as they certainly aren't the same team as before. If the team has only the one uniform there is no way they can adapt to changing circumstances like this.

Bob