Why do I, Gemini, have had so many problems with my Aries mother?

Fimbul

I'm a female Gemini, my mother is Aries. I have Attention Deficit Disorder and wasn't always easy as a child, but nothing that couldn't be dealth with with a little bit interest for your child, I didn't have an very "heavy" version of ADHD.
My mother was a widow and she was often cruel towards me and relied to violence when she couldn't help herself. She wanted me to follow a certain defined path and we often had massive fights about my clothing style during pubercy. Not because I wore miniskirts and crop tops, but because I didn't want to look "posh" enough and rather had a punk style. She also was emotionally abusive sometimes and harmed my selfesteem. Before she met my father she had a long relationship with a man she told me she viewed as some kind soulmate. She also told me she may have rushed too quickly into the relationship with my father, maybe he wasn't the right one.

Sometimes I think subconciously she sometimes punished me for not being the child (from the man) she actually had wanted.
Can somebody read our charts and tell me if we don't get along astrologically?
I'm adult now but it still sometimes affects me and I think it could help me understanding it.
I remember and she told me, she sometimes did the same with my father (not physical violence of course). She had massive arguments with him when he didn't behave the way she wanted. And she admitted sometimes she made a mountain out of a moheli which caused arguments with my father.

here's the chart the upper picture is my chart, the second is from my mother https://ibb.co/Vq3vscv
I think her chart patterns look way more interesting than mine. She even has a Pentagram.