Strong Past Life Indicators In Synastry and Fated Meetings In This Life

Tanya00

I recently met a man that is 12 years older than me. It was a brief encounter, a mutual friend introduced us at a event - “Hi, nice to meet you…” and that was it. But when I saw him, I immediately felt that “I know you from somewhere” feeling, something “clicked", so I took a look at our synastry and was quite surprised.
(The mutual friend, who also has an interest in astrology, has known this man for a long time, so I believe his birth info to be quite accurate - including the birth time).

As of now, we do not have plans to meet again, but I have a feeling I will see him again at some point. I feel something karmic-ly “heavy” between us. Can anyone help with confirming the past life/fated encounter(s) in our synastry chart?
...Or just tell me I’m way off and it’s all in my head :pinched:

Aspects in Regards To Confirming A Past Life and/or Fated Encounter(s) :

- All axis' conjunct one another - Ascendent conjunct Ascendent, Midheaven conjunct Midheaven, etc. = Feeling of familiarity
- Juno conjunct Moon - Double Whammy = Feeling emotionally comfortable with each other, sensitive towards each other?
- Vertex conjunct Vertex = Ms. Fated Encounter meets Mr. Fate Encounter (I don’t know how to interpret this :unsure: )
- Vertexes Conjunct DSC's - Double Whammy, though, it’s a wide orb.
- My N. Node conjunct his Nessus (My karmic indicator meets his negative behavior/“abuse” astroid? Eek! :andy: A lesson to be learned on my part?)
- His S. Node conjunct my Nessus (His karmic indicator meets my negative behavior/“abuse” astroid? Playing out a karmic debt/baggage that he/we experienced in the past?)

There are quite a lot of planetary aspects that I see that could indicate some type of intense relationship between us, if we were to connect again/purse a relationship (a lot of interesting Moon, Venus, Uranus, Pluto aspects), but I’m more focused/curious about the (possible) past life indication(s) and how to see if/when it will play out in this life.

Any information or experiences dealing with the above listed aspects would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2qc4aco.gif

Last edited:

librarising

you have a full 7th house. you know what that means? you see him as like the most ideal but because you 7th house has scorpio in it, it wont be that accurate. your moon in 7th house synastry does create a good bond with each other, an emotional connection thats needed for a long lasting relationship.

Based on my personal experience, I think significant Vertex contacts can have that instant fated feeling. I have experience with Vertex conj S.N. (didn't end happily) and double whammy Vertex conj Asc. Vertex/Asc was like getting hit by a thunderbolt and I knew he felt it too. We were not in a position to pursue a relationship. Still, we pretty much stared at each other freaked out all evening, and have always handled each other with kid gloves. Like we have this unspoken understanding that whatever this is, we have to be on our best behavior. Do not play with fire.