Your Impressions Would Be Appreciated!

Hello! Attached is my chart. I am studying vedic astrology and would appreciate any thoughts or impressions. Thank you in advance for taking a look.
Love & Blessings,
Julie

Attachments

• astro_vedic_julie.gif
    astro_vedic_julie.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 34

Rajarshi

Vimsottari Dasa is not attached.

3 planets in 12th house.

are you in your home land? or in a foreign country?

Expenditure should be high with 3 planets in 12th.

Jupiter the 5th lord in Ascendant is very good sign...Jupiter is saving you from all problems.

Saturn in 7th in natal chart. Ketu is debilitated at present there.. should remain careful with 7th house matters specially, partnership.

Get Vimsottari dasa details then more can be analysed.

Regards

rajarshi

Rajarshi, thank you for your initial observations of my chart. I am living in my homeland but I love foreign culture, specifically that of India.

I am thankful Jupiter is protecting me from possible problems. I will be cautious in matters of partnerships in 7th natal house. I will try to add the missing info for further analysis of my chart. Thank you again. Julie

Rajarshi

Rajarshi, thank you for your initial observations of my chart. I am living in my homeland but I love foreign culture, specifically that of India.

I am thankful Jupiter is protecting me from possible problems. I will be cautious in matters of partnerships in 7th natal house. I will try to add the missing info for further analysis of my chart. Thank you again. Julie

12th house indicates temporary separation. As you have three planets in 12th house, you should consult Vedic astrologer to know the present and future Vimsottari dasa ( 120 years of life cycle based on Moon's position, and constellations moon will be passing within 6/7 days after birth) to plan your life properly.

God bless

Rajarshi

Last edited: