will i ever find my soul mate? i seem to be very unlucky in relationships till now?

MertSerimer

and when would i find him?
heres my birth chart
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=6bgfile88Ger6-u1295280544

thank you in advance

Lol this chart is very good for " luck in love". If you look at mine, you'd cry and pray for me.... if i am not very unlucky with love matters, you are definitely not too!! you can be a late bloomer in that matters. Moon in Pisces can make you shy so you should be more energetic and enterprising so to say... you should not be afraid to try.. "trial and error" must be your path. Jupiter in Virgo is perfect for career but not for love matters. Since Jupiter makes aspect to 5th house you will eventually be lucky in the areas of 5th which is love, creativity, children etc...
Mars-Pluto-Saturn TT-Square can make you a serial killer as well as with Jupiter in Virgo, overcritic.. you can make criticism a lot so STOP THAT. STOP being shy, critic maker, too harsh on people and resut will come. Cuz moon-venus trine is very good for love matters.

Lost_spirit

You're using very wide orbs here cause Venus seems to be opposite Saturn but they're 9 degrees away from it,so it actually isn't.Based on your data I assume you're still very young and have a lot of time ahead of you.So,why the rush?
Now,your 7th ruler is Venus and it's in the highest place of the chart the MC.That's very good and propably signifies that love will be a big priority in your life.The Venus-Chiron conjunction is propably the reason you're feeling dissapointed,cause Chiron can create pain sometimes.Mars is also in your 7th which may indicate a lot of activity in the relationships area.Venus is in good condition,7th house is in good condition.I don't see any problem here!

waybread

NT, I think you're too young to define yourself as "unlucky in love." But you could become unlucky in love more permanently if this self-defeating idea becomes a rigid self-image. So start thinking of yourself as the best single girl you know how to be. For one thing, men are more attracted to a woman who shows self-confidence than to one who projects emotional need.

Your chart does show certain stressors relevant to your 7th house of marriage. Mars and the sign ruler of your 7th house cusp indicate what sort of man interests you. Mars in your chart is part of a grand cross formation, suggesting that your biggest issue is not so much finding Mr. Right as it is learning how to cope serenely with your considerable inner pressures.

Your 7th house ruler Venus conjuncts a planetoid called Chiron that shows us "where it hurts" and your Venus is also opposed by Saturn, who shows where in life we feel inadequate, and somehow not-good-enough. So you come by your feelings of "unlucky in love" through this kind of chart formation.

But keep in mind that you have some control over how you understand yourself. Chiron is the hurt that can lead us to wisdom, if we can face it openly and bravely. Saturn's good side is like a teacher or athletic coach who really wants his students to do their best. Saturn tests our patience and ability to persevere. Since Venus also rules the fine arts, you might try something like taking up drawing, music, or creative writing, but then disciplining (Saturn) yourself to improve your technique ongoingly. This exercise can beging to show you how you can take some control over seemingly difficult aspects in your chart.

Mars in the 7th shows that finding a husband is extremely important to you. But Mars can also show one's anger and aggression. The 7th is not only the "house of marriage" but "the house of open enemies." So you kind of have to learn some serenity around all of this. Above all, avoid getting irritable or blaming yourself. Your Mars and Venus also make some really nice aspects, notably to your moon, so don't give up hope, either.