Super Bowl 55

david starling

TAMPA WINS!!! :).

Kickoff time was 6:38PM Tampa time. Any reason as to why the predictions were wrong?

That is Bradys 7th Super Bowl. My hero! :)

The Quarterbacks' Moons weren't given enough attention. Using that, I expected a Buc's win.

david starling

I don't know exact birth times so don't have accurate Moon degrees.

You're right! Mahomes doesn't have a listed birthtime. Brady has one listed giving him a 6 degrees Aries Moon.

Not having a listed birthtime is a real problem, especially for the Moon placement.

The arbitrary 12.00 p.m. Chart for Mahoney gives him an untrustworthy 3 degrees :cancer: Moon.

Last edited:

katydid

Kickoff time was 6:38PM Tampa time. Any reason as to why the predictions were wrong?

I think the energy shifted against Kansas City late Thursday night. The Head coach's son, Brett Reid, was drunk and ran into 2 cars, seriously injuring a 5 yr old girl, who is in a coma since the accident.

I think that probably knocked the wind out of the sails of the head coach. And it took a toll on the morale of the entire team.

Brett Reid was a coach of the Linebackers, but was arrested for the drunk driving accident. So that has to have a bad effect upon the team.

Last edited:

fensi88

Thank you so much for this info!

In that case ASC=25Leo10 and we do not have aspect Moon opose POF!!

david starling

Most were focused on the QBs.

Should have considered the unusual situation of the Superbowl home field advantage for the Bucs!

Especially because we didn't have Mahomes' time of birth.

Last edited: