Will Querent meet her date again this month?

shinrie

Hi,
I pulled this chart from my friend to practice Horary. Before the pandemic, she went out with a guy and really liked him, but her date seemed elusive and not very interested.
Now that the lockdown has been relaxed here, she's asking if she would meet him again this month.

Here's the link to the Chart:
https://ibb.co/TBQM0gv

She's Mars in the 4th house and her date is Venus in the 8th house. Moon rejoices in the 3rd house, the house of communication but Moon's detriment in Capricorn. The fact that his sig is in his turned 2nd house while Sun his co-sig is in the 7th house tells me that he's more interested in himself and his finance right now. Moon has separated from a trine with Uranus and will form a trine with Sun while Sun will form a square with Mars. Does this mean that yes they will meet again but it will not be something she hopes for? He doesn't seem to be interested in her or in meeting her again.

I'm still learning so I am not really confident with my interpretation. I did post this on a Horary group on Facebook for comments/feedbacks but did not receive much response so I am looking forward to receiving your kind input :)

Chrysalis

They won't be meeting again this month because venus doesn't aspect mars. Moon doesn't aspect either mars or venus.