Psychic Aspects

waybread

I think people know if they have these abilities or not, but one based on the research of Australian astrologer Alice Portman is a planet in a septile relationship with the vertex. I think the conjunction with the vertex also works.

Septile aspects: 360/7 for aspects of roughly 51, 102, and 154 degrees.

vertex: works like another descendant: the free charts page at Astrodienst will input it for you.

Taurus9

Not sure about specific aspects but generally speaking I have experienced a positive Mercury in 8th to be quite a natural intuitive at perceiving communication with what most would consider the occult (although to them it may not be), especially with positive Moon, Jupiter, 12th house, any expansion in those areas.

Mercury in 8th in Aries also seems to heighten intelligence as well, no idea why. Perhaps, whilst a highly developed kind of intelligence is not a requirement for empathy, it may be a requirement for directing the empathy with optimal ability in a specific scenario.

I am uncertain what creates empathy but my hunch would be to actually look for very harsh negative aspects in the natal chart. Oftentimes people are empathetic to the thing they need most. So, a seemingly compassionate person actually is still broken inside and needed more compassion growing up etc. - but this can work the other way too, where a person who needed more compassion will be extra volatile against others in areas they are still blind to the damage that was caused to them.

Perhaps that is where the intelligence comes in, to be able to see the damage, but again this does not feel right as some people can intelligently see it and still not feel the humanitarian aspect enough. Positive psychic and spiritual abilities are always complex because the negative side to them is delusion.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

Probably Moon and Mercury in some kind of configuration that enhances psychic abilities. With aspects to outers it only indicates how it's used to change and to influence other people. Mercury strong in a water sign and in the 8th, 9th, etc. may give a psychic-like intuition as 9th is the house of visions and dreams. Moon gives irrational feelings which one does not exactly know where they come from. Moon in the 9th, 7th, etc. may give a general sense of intuition. You also may want a chart where an influence such as a 9th house Moon translates its light onto a powerful planet (like, say, a 7th/4th/1st house Mercury) as in this case Mercury is able to draw power from stronger sources of energy.

UraSatVen1029

I'd say 8th and 12th house placements. Mercury 8th house and 12th house, Moon 12th house and 1st house (also in pisces placement), Neptune in 1st house, conjunct the ascendant, 12th house (people I know with these placements including myself, have very vivid dreams and vision when asleep sometimes.)

aquarius7000

Hi,

Personal planets in Pisces, Neptune on the Asc. and aspecting personal planets, especially the lights (the Sun and the Moon), some even say Uranus gives flashes of intuition. I can give my own example - I do have premonitions, dreams and clairaudience. I have Neptune receiving an aspect from my third-house ruler, Venus. My Venus is in Pisces, widely conjunct my 8th-house Pisces Jupiter, and it makes a sextile to my Cap. Moon. I also have a wide Uranus - Moon trine, with my Uranus being in the third house.

Last edited:
Here are some aspects i have that give me the ability to read people... with accuracy, and it truly works for me too, i'm rather uncanny.

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Uranus-Conjunct-Neptune

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Moon-Trine-Neptune

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Jupiter-Trine-Pluto

Mercury in 6th house in Leo Opposite Scorpio Pluto in 8th house.

Moon conjunct Vesta
Your nature is highly devout, and your emotional security comes from being dedicated. You are probably deeply spiritual or psychic, holding an ideal of purity that you are vigilant to uphold. You might feel �married to Spirit�, or at least, deeply devoted to home or church.

Sag midheaven.

Sagittarius Midheaven is intuitive and reflective. They like to plan everything. They have the gift to see into the future and find the best way to get where they want to go from the present. As children, they may be a bit gullible, being pulled into several different directions, but gradually they learn how to pick the ideas that are best for them. They feel strongly about sharing their knowledge with others, and will find the platform from which to achieve this. They may continue to study throughout their lifetime and work in interdisciplinary fields. They feel they must find their place in the big picture of life.

Sagittarius Midheaven loves a bit of adventure, especially activities that require some expertise. They are great multi-taskers, with the ability to keep several projects going at once. They like life to be challenging; boredom is their enemy. They are ambitious, though wealth and material things don't really mean much to them.

People with a Midheaven in Sagittarius are usually conservative and may be seen as stubborn by others. They can be more open-minded, however, when faced with strong evidence. They love a good argument, and can actually be quite flexible. Appearing stubborn is more to create their own comfort zone. They are rather philosophical. They have very definite opinions about spirituality and religion, even if they don't practice a formal religion themselves. They may find themselves in a leadership position that inspires others.

Individuals with a Midheaven in Sagittarius do best in jobs that give them independence, travel and mental challenges. They don't mind jobs being of service to others. They are willing to work hard, and they may use their growing influence to achieve their goals. It is not uncommon for a person with a Sagittarius Midheaven to have more than one career in a lifetime. Some careers that may appeal to them include politics, religious positions, acting, sales, writing, teaching, agenting, promotion, or fund raising. They like to work with the public in some manner.

They may experience difficulties with a supervisor at some time in their career, or be placed into a situation for which they are not prepared. One issue they often seem to face it the inability to live in the present, as they are so focused on the future. Reflection is good for them, so they can appreciate what they have accomplished and savor the moment. They may need to seek a long time to find exactly what they feel they must find.

3rd decan Cancer sun 5th house (Pisces Triplicity)
Exalted Cancer jupiter 5th house
Exalted Taurus moon 2nd house
Taurus mars 2nd house
Gemini venus 4th house
Leo mercury 6th house
Scorpio Pluto 8th house
Capricorn Uranus, Neptune, Saturn 11th house
Pisces rising 1st decan
Sagittarius MC

Last edited: