Major 12th House Stellium - help interpret!

Wrt2lv

Hi everyone! I've been looking at my chart and noticed I have Capricorn Sun conjunct Mercury, Uranus and Neptune, all in the 12th house. I'd like help unraveling the implications of this. Does this mean I'm doomed?

I'm also a little worried about my two T-squares: 1st House Aquarius Venus square 9th House Scorpio Pluto and 3rd House Taurus Moon, with Moon also opposite Pluto; and 2nd House Pisces North Node Square 12th House Saturn/Uranus and 5th House Gemini Chiron, with Chiron opposite Uranus/Saturn.

Anyone have any insight into how these all come together?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 30

katydid

Just to clarify, you don’t really have two T-squares. You have a nice one to Venus/Aquarius in your 1st. You probably have a very unique, quirky charisma that other’s respond too. You may be very artistic and attractive?Perhaps a nice magnetism and your own sense of style or classic flair, that many are attracted to. :love:

But the other T-square, drawn to the North Node, is not really considered a T-square. The North Node is not a planetary body. It is a point of reference, so it is not the same thing. Planetary configurations do not take into account points of reference in the same way. Although many do count the angles. Or at least I do.

Also, NO, you are not doomed. lol You have a very cool, dynamic chart. It is a bowl, with the rim defined as Moon Opposed Pluto. :ninja:

It can also be classified as a Funnel pattern to Chiron in the 5th. So you might be quite sensitive about your artistic sensibilities. Chiron is where we feel wounded and sometimes weakened, but also where we are focused. Your art and creativity is important to you and may drive you and motivate you.

So many would be attracted to your passionate emotional energy, indicated by the Fixed Moon/Pluto opposition. But the T-square to Venus in Aquarius may indicate a certain emotional detachment. You expect others to work hard for your heart. It isn’t given out easily. :cool:

The packed 12th house literally requires you to express yourself creatively, in order to survive emotionally. It may be the only way you can truly express your emotions?:ninja:

curiousabout77

I was wondering if the pluto and moon opposition is a reflection of your relationship with your mother and father? Did they cause emotions in you that were difficult to deal with or cause you to suppress your personality with all those planets in the 12th house as a reflection of that? Just thinking out loud because the 10th house and 4th house cusps i supposed to show parental influence on you and opposition is on that line.

Wrt2lv

At katydid:

Wow, that was pretty on the nose! I'm a writer (journalist by trade, and a poet) and I use my writing as my way to cope/deal with everything and also to properly express myself, since I am very reserved and have difficulty with allowing my true feelings to be expressed in reality. But I am very serious about my writing and connect deeply with people who appreciate it.

Also I am extremely cautious in love, unwilling to ever "throw myself" at someone or debase myself in emotional games for their attention. I value my personal power highly since in love I tend to lose my sense of self-preservation which terrifies me, especially after a couple devastating relationships that were intense but ended horribly.

I definitely was a serious and reserved child. As a gay kid growing up in a very conservative religious home. I kept a lot of secrets from my parents (loving but smotheringly domineering mother and emotionally absent/manipulative father) and it's only been within the last 5 years or so that I've really come out of my shell.

I never thought of that T-square perhaps representing positive attributes? I am an intensely emotional person but seem to project an aloof cool-headedness that I've learned some people find attractive? Heaven knows why. I am definitely a hard nut to crack and am hard to get but also yearn for deep connections but always end up disappointed.

At curiousabout, I think there's something to that, I think moon opposite Pluto could have something to do with my mom's overbearing nature and also my Chiron opposite Saturn might point to my dad's emotional neglect ...