do you guys see inclination to music in my chart?

theboy

hi guys i never really got around to posting this question on this thread but maybe you guys can give me insight about my chart and any indications of musical talent. ive been doing music since i was 18 i taught myself how to play the piano and i also sing my own songs, its kinda ironic that i have a hard time memorizing other peoples songs (unless they are my own or my absolute favorite song) as i like to hear the instruments and the vocals as one and not just the vocals by themselves however i am very good at expressing myself when i do write and perform my own music lol someone here had mentioned before a few aspects that would indicate musical inclination but maybe i get a few more insights as i am being very direct as far as the question goes as oppose to just putting "career advice" on these threads

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_the_boy.28329.52762.gif
    astro_2gw_02_the_boy.28329.52762.gif
    57.5 KB · Views: 30

noouraz2

Libras ascendants are into arts by nature, venus the ruler of libra (the art and music planet) is in the 3rd house (devices house) sextile jupiter (the expanding planet) - and jupiter is in your asc it's shining and attract luck to you (from musical insturments) and of course art.

addition (pluto is the planet of passion is in your 2nd house) and 2nd house is the natural house for taurus so you're not only passionate in money but also in art and music.

saturn is in your 5th house (talents house) but it sextiles jupiter in your asc so saturn is happy at your talent and it's expanding.

11th house is the house of music!!
the moon in the 11th house means you're emotionally involved in music wanting to show and make people and friends listen to you.

and mars in 1th house will make you fight and seek that career with some competitions

the moon sextile sun in your 1st house makes you shine and be good at it.

good luck:happy:

Last edited:

theboy

wow thanks for the insight man its always good to get someone else perspective in astrology

im kinda confused about the 11th house being the house of music do you say that because Leo is there i know Leos like to do performance stuff

personally i feel like im good at making scenes lol like i can be a good actor or perform really well i have a knack for the dramatic lol idk if its because of my libra ascendant or because of my leo moon