Astrology, vedic vs western, law of attraction, dreams, natal charts.

love-thinking

Excuse my name, lol I made this account in a fit of anger. I used to listen to a woman named Teal Swan all the time. I've always been interested in her theories and more new age theories such as the law of attraction.

Then I started being obsessed with astrology, twin flames and soulmates after a break up trying to figure out what exactly that part of my life meant.

Lately I've been confused over which astrology is more accurate but reading both charts, it doesn't seem like either one of them is too different. I guess it depends on what way you look at it.

So this is what I've come to observe. Your accendent is what you're meant to be. It's what you're supposed to personify. So think of the gods as what you're meant to be. That's your goal for this lifetime and that's who you want to be the most. Your descendant represents who you were in a previous lifetime, your deeper shadow, karma, and all the traits you're meant to throw away.

I've realized that my libra accendent and virgo accendent all of aspects that relate to me in this life. I'm guessing since let's say we're following vedic astrology, I'm supposed to be the young maiden who's primary focus is not motherhood but truth, harmony, balance and beauty who leans slightly towards the frivolous, vain, but still seeking truth, harmony, beauty and balance Venus. Since libra is ruled by scales, I would also seek fairness. I'll have be the explorer with a very delicate vibe. That would be the theme of my life. So I should be more or less a combination of both goddesses that stands for each sign. But that's who I am meant to be in this life time. So my desires correlate to exactly that. So I hate unfairness, I seek the truth about the occult, the paranormal, and things other people would over look, but I love feeling beautiful, love beautiful things and love it when people bring the beauty out of me or make me feel that way.

So however, whether you will personify the goddess that you wish to be, aka your accendent, solely depends on your vibration. If you're on your soul-path or the life plan that you wanted to opt to upon coming here, you'll get higher up in vibration and your life will tend to follow that theme. That's why astrology is represented by a set of archetypes. In some situations, some archetypes are pulled out of you, in other areas, some aren't. Astrology tells you about your psychology, your concious mind, your subconcious mind, and your superconcious mind which then mirrors onto your psysical existence depending on how the energies of the planets and stars effect you.

Karmic relationships from past lives are chaotic because they try to balance things. Which means they'll mirror you in some cases, bring out past wounds, show you what you don't like about yourself, switch roles(so if you left them, they'll leave you etc).

If you're at a lower frequency, you'll attract karmic relationships, and situations that mirror subconcious aspects of yourself which can include childhood wounds to past life trauma(I think at least).

Get doing the things you want, love yourself, know yourself, live healthy, vibration at a higher level or at least a little higher level and the theme of at which rate of the god/goddess you're supposed to personify will play out. That's what you desire, whether healthy or not, this is where your most beautiful and darkest fantasies will manifest into existence and you're meant to deal with the good and the bad as it comes.

For example, if your natal astrological chart has any venus-pluto hard aspect, you're likely to desire an over-consuming relationship in which the other person is intensely attracted to you and possessive. And this desire could stem from feeling abandoned as a child, in other words a soul-contract with a parent or family member. These are your dark desires, that are more so stored in parts of your subconcious or maybe your concious depending on how much you're in touch with your darker side. And guess what, as you up the vibration level, you'll be attracting very intense partners or simply men or women that obsess over you. You'll end up dealing with the bad and the good as they come.

However once you're at a very high frequency level, you may have a relationship that has those traits but you won't fight it or the unhealthy characteristics will be taken away from that relationship and you'll end up being happy.

So long story short, astrology natal chart=psychological desires, subconcious, karma. Accendent=what traits you're supposed to embody and what you're supposed to achieve. Descendent=all traits acquired from previous lifetimes that you're supposed to balance out. As you go further to the accendent, vibration increases, and the theme that enters into your life is that of the goddess or archetype that you're meant to embody. Highest vibration means refining one's self and eliminating every unhealthy aspect of an area of your life.

Like Psyche being a higher octave of Venus, a higher frequency and more beautiful. So kind of like that? What do you think?

[renamed offensive User Name - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

muchacho

So long story short, astrology natal chart=psychological desires, subconcious, karma. Accendent=what traits you're supposed to embody and what you're supposed to achieve. Descendent=all traits acquired from previous lifetimes that you're supposed to balance out. As you go further to the accendent, vibration increases, and the theme that enters into your life is that of the goddess or archetype that you're meant to embody. Highest vibration means refining one's self and eliminating every unhealthy aspect of an area of your life.

Like Psyche being a higher octave of Venus, a higher frequency and more beautiful. So kind of like that? What do you think?
It only makes sense if one accepts your basic premise that we are not whole, unworthy and lacking in some way and incarnate for the purpose of becoming worthy and whole again.