any hope?

divine spark

Hi, I am wondering if there is any hope for me. My moon is debilitated and seems to have a very weak neecha bhang (venus in libra 7th house) if at all, given its position in the 8th house with exalted ketu.

I am always struggling though have met some great luck in some ways in my life. I am 30, unmarried, no career yet, lots of debt from college which I never finished, problems with stable income, deep desires to pursue the performing arts but fear and doubt always in the way, have had some lucky opportunities to travel but hasn't always been happy, beautiful face and hair but grew up with terrible acne and was bullied, money problems, never happy long-term romantic relationship except in teenage years, difficult relationship with mother growing up but is now good.

My ketu dasha starts at the end of the year. I have great fear because of what is said about ketu dasha and because ketu sits in my 8th house

divine spark

September 28 1984 8:08 PM Milwaukee, WI

Hi, I am wondering if there is any hope for me. My moon is debilitated and seems to have a very weak neecha bhang (venus in libra 7th house) if at all, given its position in the 8th house with exalted ketu.

I am always struggling though have met some great luck in some ways in my life. I am 30, unmarried, no career yet, lots of debt from college which I never finished, problems with stable income, deep desires to pursue the performing arts but fear and doubt always in the way, have had some lucky opportunities to travel but hasn't always been happy, beautiful face and hair but grew up with terrible acne and was bullied, money problems, never happy long-term romantic relationship except in teenage years, difficult relationship with mother growing up but is now good.

My ketu dasha starts at the end of the year. I have great fear because of what is said about ketu dasha and because ketu sits in my 8th house

kshantaram

Premium Member
no chart for ready ref though details known to self?

venus own libra 7th growth and riches through artistic pursuits,
may be dancing etc, public relations, etc

moon-ketu scorpio 8th, ketu dasa, sat scorpio coming 2yrs,
secretive, sentimental, suspicious,
research-occult aptitudes,

accident prone-water accidents,
prone to pain-injury-surgery urological-piles etc

moon elevated aspect over taurus 2nd
protective of finances,
rahu 2nd taurus love of food and comforts,
earnings through foreign sources,
moon-rahu opp scope for rise and fall.

wishing well, care during ketu dasa, saturn transit scorpio,

kshantaram

Last edited:

divine spark

Thank you for your notes - full chart info is September 28,1984 8:08 PM Milwaukee, wi

Is there chance I May Day during ketu dasha or face extreme health problems or accident?

no chart for ready ref though details known to self?

venus own libra 7th growth and riches through artistic pursuits,
may be dancing etc, public relations, etc

moon-ketu scorpio 8th, ketu dasa, sat scorpio coming 2yrs,
secretive, sentimental, suspicious,
research-occult aptitudes,
accident prone-water accidents,
prone to pain-injury-surgery urological-piles etc

moon elevated aspect over taurus 2nd
protective of finances,
rahu 2nd taurus love of food and comforts,
earnings through foreign sources,
moon-rahu opp scope for rise and fall.

mid-july jup moves to inimical-badhaka leo 11th,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-marriage,
jup trine venus 7th for relationship, hope so,
jup transit sq moon under challenge/stress,
jup trine own sag 3rd gains through writings-counseling roles,
gains through teaching-facilitation roles.

rahu transit leo come 016 gains through foreigners,
rahu currently transit virgo 12th for foreign lands,
ketu now transit pisces 6th tending to job separation
and health issues-accidents-aggressive with opponents.
jup-rahu leo 016 vitiating judgment-wisdom
prone to rise-fall to care.

ketu transit acq 5th seeking change, anxiety thereof,
impacting education-romance-position-children.
pain-injury-surgery stomach-heart-lower legs-sciatica.

gemini 9th settling at 32+ thumb rule.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock,
could share feedbacks per return.

wishing well, care during ketu dasa, saturn transit scorpio,

hope jup leo trine venus helps income-gains-relationship
though under stress-delay over the next 12m,
sat scorpio aspect own acq 5th protective of position,
may not be good for children's health, however.

kshantaram

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter in the ninth with Mars is a very powerful and favourable combination. Mars is the owner of the ascendant and Jupiter is the owner of the house of favourable luck. You are a fortunate person and have blessings of the Divine. This is confirmed by the association of exalted Mercury with the Sun.
The Moon with Ketu gives rise to bizarre thoughts, confusion and unfounded fears. It always has an adverse impact on relationship with the mother and home life. It makes initial years of life unpleasant and difficult.
Luckily the Moon is free of influence of the Node in the navamsha chart and Jupiter is exalted.
The weakness of the Moon in the chart has an unfavourable effect on your profession. You can do well at fine arts, acting and entertainment business. The Moon is in the twelfth house in the navamsha chart in a sign of Mercury. For a Hindu it means that she should worship Mother Saraswati (the Goddess of speech and learning). For a Christian remembering Mother Mary every day would help.
:biggrin:

divine spark

Thank you dear...

QUOTE=mathur_dinesh;620147]Jupiter in the ninth with Mars is a very powerful and favourable combination. Mars is the owner of the ascendant and Jupiter is the owner of the house of favourable luck. You are a fortunate person and have blessings of the Divine. This is confirmed by the association of exalted Mercury with the Sun.
The Moon with Ketu gives rise to bizarre thoughts, confusion and unfounded fears. It always has an adverse impact on relationship with the mother and home life. It makes initial years of life unpleasant and difficult.
Luckily the Moon is free of influence of the Node in the navamsha chart and Jupiter is exalted.
The weakness of the Moon in the chart has an unfavourable effect on your profession. You can do well at fine arts, acting and entertainment business. The Moon is in the twelfth house in the navamsha chart in a sign of Mercury. For a Hindu it means that she should worship Mother Saraswati (the Goddess of speech and learning). For a Christian remembering Mother Mary every day would help.
:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Lilyana

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_d_s_hw.27552.11306.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_d_s_hw.27552.11306.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 27

divine spark

as I said in my first post, I want to know if there is any hope for me in my life in regards to career, love, happiness, and wealth. most importantly I am concerned about my ketu dasha coming up and am afraid I'm going to die during the period or encounter a very serious accident. id like some help with this

QUOTE=kshantaram;620341]what exact advice do you need to raise-attach your own horosocpe-chart.[/QUOTE]

divine spark

I.e., what is stronger? the damaged moon and 8th house situation & strong marak planets (venus and saturn) or the 9th house w lagna lord and jupiter? does ketu really act better in its dasha when it's despositer is well-placed? But is the Mars too young to be strong enough to matter? Does it help or hurt that ketu is exalted in its own house? Etc