Potential job/career opportunities

Gilly

Hi,
I'm about to enter my 30th year of life, but still I haven't found a career path or a job I can work. Currently pursuing postgraduates studies but I don't feel like continuing due to financial difficulties and lack of motivation.
Do you think any opportunities will be there in the near future to get a job/find some form of stability to my life?

Birth details : 1991/8/31 at 21:10 , Colombo, Sri Lankan

ravinderccmb

Please clarify few past events:
1. All your actions are sudden.
2. Do you have thin lean body?
3.You will be thinking more than one thing at a time and even before the event you will pre decide what to be done or take decision regarding.
4.Do you always discuss about how to save money or make money.
5. If someone hurts you, take decision on the spot and never think about it again.
6.during 2015-16 there must have been a event related to mother or education or change of place.
7. Is there any lame person or burial ground in your neighborhood.

Gilly

To some extent.

I was fat,but the past couple of years I've lost a significant amount of weight.

3.You will be thinking more than one thing at a time and even before the event you will pre decide what to be done or take decision regarding.
Yes, and my mind wanders off easily and hence difficult to concentrate as a result.

I talk about wanting to find a job/earn money with my friends nowadays. I feel like I'm lagging behind my friends in starting a career/stability in life.

5. If someone hurts you, take decision on the spot and never think about it again.
More like I keep it in my head to take a decision later.

6.during 2015-16 there must have been a event related to mother or education or change of place.
Yes, my mother had an operation and I completed my bachelor's and started master's (I was living in a foreign country)

Yes, my next door neighbor is a very lame person.
There are a couple of burial grounds nearby.

Last edited:

Gilly

I've clarified your questions. Would like to hear your thoughts on this.

And for anyone who's interested in answering,
I know that I'm running Rahu-Saturn Dasha which is one of the hardest periods a person can go through.
Saturn is placed in 2/12 axis from Rahu, does that mean loses in that time period?
Then again Rahu is in 9H from moon and ascendant (both Aries). Saturn is in natal 10H. Saturn is also transiting over the 10th house currently, Jupiter will join 10H soon. I'm confused as to how all these different situations manifest in my life. I hope someone can shed a little light on this.

ravinderccmb

You are presently running Rahu mahadasa and antra period of Saturn which shows till March 2021 there will be lot of competition or you need to cross hurdles. You should stop discussing or complaining about job or career and you will notice things will improve on its own.