Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

aquarius7000

I'm actually looking for more global than local events in this case. Just saw one that relates to the three-way conjunction in late Capricorn--looks like the International Olympics will be cancelled this year. The Olympics are a modern-day version of the ancient Greek Olympiad games, dedicated to Zeus/(Jupiter). Australia and Canada are the first nations to announce they won't be participating. Waiting to see if the U.S. cancels as well.

The point I was trying to make thru my previous post was that global transits - like Pluto in Cap or until two days ago Sat in Cap, will have local effects per their placements in the charts of different countries. Why is Italy facing it much more severly than perhaps the US or Canada, or an Asian country (except China and Japan) - that could depend on the local charts.

aquarius7000

Which U.S.A. Chart seems most accurate to you? Sibley, for example?

As far as strength by transiting Sign-placement, I would say Mars is relatively strong in Capricorn, whereas Pluto and Jupiter are somewhat weaker than normal.

Jupiter, which likes to expand, might find it difficult in earthy and constricting Capricorn - yes.

Pluto is strong in every sign. All outers are. They are too powerful, but in a more generational way, to let themselves be dominated by the inner planets. Where the inner planets score over them is in a particular natal chart.

As to which US chart is more accurate - I am still undecided - and haven't invested too much time on that account.

david starling

The point I was trying to make thru my previous post was that global transits - like Pluto in Cap or until two days ago Sat in Cap, will have local effects per their placements in the charts of different countries. Why is Italy facing it much more severly than perhaps the US or Canada, or an Asian country (except China and Japan) - that could depend on the local charts.

5G deployment, in my opinion. Italy went full bore into 5G in late 2019 and early 2020.

david starling

South Korea was first to deploy 5G in a big way, and the virus from China has taken its toll since early on. The good news is, the country appears to be getting the pandemic under control. The human immune system is very resilient.

Cecile

Switzerland prohibits 5G because of health risks. There is a difference between 5G Hz and 5G wi-fi. Nancy Hopkins from Cosmic Reality explained 5G wi-fi is not an upgrade of 4G; that 5G, unlike 4G, is laser and that anything in the path of the laser beam is at risk, meaning it could kill off the bee population which in turn would be disastrous. Trees are an obstruction and so must be cut down.

Some say this Coronavirus scare that shuttered schools is allowing 5G wi-fi to be installed in the schools. Some claim 5G wi-fi enables mind control. There's so much misinformation. It's time consuming to vet everything to uncover the truth, if it's even available.

david starling

Switzerland prohibits 5G because of health risks. There is a difference between 5G Hz and 5G wi-fi. Nancy Hopkins from Cosmic Reality explained 5G wi-fi is not an upgrade of 4G; that 5G, unlike 4G, is laser and that anything in the path of the laser beam is at risk, meaning it could kill off the bee population which in turn would be disastrous. Trees are an obstruction and so must be cut down.

Some say this Coronavirus scare that shuttered schools is allowing 5G wi-fi to be installed in the schools. Some claim 5G wi-fi enables mind control. There's so much misinformation. It's time consuming to vet everything to uncover the truth, if it's even available.

Switzerland is one of the European leaders in deployment of 5G, despite protests and an attempt to slow it down. And, despite being hit hard by the virus, with many blaming 5G for causing illnesses.

In the U.S., there's virtually no resistance to the deployment of 5G.

Cecile

Switzerland is one of the European leaders in deployment of 5G, despite protests and an attempt to slow it down. And, despite being hit hard by the virus, with many blaming 5G for causing illnesses.

In the U.S., there's virtually no resistance to the deployment of 5G.

Thanks! You're right: Switzerland is one of the world's leaders in the rollout of 5G mobile technology.

In checking - contradictions abound. Last month's Headlines:

• "Switzerland halts rollout of 5G over health concerns"
  • "Switzerland denies ban on 5G roll-out over health concerns."

Cecile

Is the market tanking?

DOW - 18,142.00-898.00 (-4.72%) As of 11:43AM EDT. Market open.

(AT 9:31AM EDT it was 18,844.11)

The Yahoo Finance interactive chart will NOT expand past June 16 of last year.

The DOW currently is near the point it was for the 2016 election.

Gold and Silver are rallying.

leomoon

The stimulus bill was dead on the floor last night. Today Sen. McConnell, party head of the GOP said that its the Dems fault for not accepting the GOP bill as they wrote it.

In this bill and GOP list of wants , McConnell however did not mention the so-called "Slush fund" or 1/2 a Trillion (500 Billions dollars) which they want to do anything they wish with no accountability having to be given for it.

It is vague at its core as was his press conference; for example, does not provide in the GOP plan, more then 3 months unemployment for the worker bees (see the posted link above for 60Minutes explanation about the "worker bees" who actually are the backbone of this economy! To not provide security for them, with the current layoffs which may reach millions and perhaps 30% one estimate being given in a few months - , the GOP Senate is leaving off security for them such as the small business & the giant corporations (Oil, gas, etc)hiring them back with their portion of the slush fund.

THIS is why AOC called Susan Collins (R-Mass) response "crocodile tears" for the rich.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/al...lush-fund-bill/?utm_source=push_notifications

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @AOC

Collins voted for the GOP tax scam.
She voted to appoint Kavanaugh.
She’s defending an utterly corrupt bill to shower public money on friends and donors.

Susan Collins is not a moderate. She just plays one on TV.
note: DJT would also get a portion of that "slush fund" that must be paid with taxpayers money eventually as it would go onto the monster deficit. Dems MUST be careful what they give to this greedy bunch. (not saying there are not greedy ones in the Dem party either) don't misquote me or misunderstand, as Diane Feinstein (the old lady of the Dems. managed to use insider info just like her other 4 Republican Senators did to sell off stock worth millions as a group.

Last edited:

david starling

Using the Sibley chart, the U.S.A.'s tropical Age-indicator position at about 24 degrees Cap, is now close-conj the transiting planets Mars, Pluto, and Jupiter.

The tropical Age-indicator has moved only about 3 degrees since the founding of this nation.

I'm now watching to see what happens on March 27th, when transiting Mars is exactly conj the current Mean-setting of the tropical Age-indicator @ 27 degrees 47 minutes Cap.

Last edited:

david starling

The growing awareness of the debilitating effects of 5G is being "debunked" by "experts". They don't address the real concern, instead using derogatory language and a straw man argument--a sure sign that they have an agenda to continue 5G deployment regardless of its effects.

They actually claim to believe that the critics of 5G are saying that it transmits the virus itself, rather than weakens the immune system! :andy: