I am new..

I have a chart that I would appreciate anyone looking at. Is this all bad? Thank you for your time and any input you can give. :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_04_heather_douglas.1100.25019.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_04_heather_douglas.1100.25019.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 38
Thank you so much for your reply. I will look into your links. I appreciate this. I am not sure what to do about this person. I am all over the place with it. Thank you again!

Chirongirl

I have a chart that I would appreciate anyone looking at. Is this all bad? Thank you for your time and any input you can give. :biggrin:

You certainly have an interesting birth chart. Leo ascendent while Sun is in 12 house along with Venus, Mercury and Jupiter. Your Venus also has aspect with Mars and Pluto, while you have Saturn is 11th. All I can say is, you certainly didn't have an easy life! It must have been a roller coaster journey.

But most interesting placement is your North Node-your destiny. Sixth house North node indicates, you have actually paied back your karmic dues, but still living with the fear of them. Since you have a packed 12 house, it means it is very difficult for you to come out of your South node and reach out for your North Node Destiny.

Sixth house North node is your way out of whatever life you have been living. I would do some intense research in 6th house North Node in capricorn, if I were you. The best book I came accros about this is, Micheal Schulmann's Karmic Astrology: the Moon's Nodes and Reincarnation. This small book has changed my life.

Oh wait, that was not my chart I posted..it was a composite? Should I post my birth chart? Or maybe my chart is in this too? I am lost. Sorry to be a pain. Not my intention.

Last edited:

Chirongirl

Oh wait, that was not my chart I posted..it was a composite? Should I post my birth chart? Or maybe my chart is in this too? I am lost. Sorry to be a pain. Not my intention.

That changes it all then, doesn't it?!!:w00t:

No your chart is not in this..I mean not directly. Composite is a chart of your relationship when you take the relationship as a seperate entity. Its a combination of both of your Birth charts. It indicates how your relationsip is going to be, or perceived by others perhaps. I myself is a bit confused about this and prefer synastry more than Composites. Synastry shows how you feel and affect each other, while composite mixes two charts and makes a new one. From my personal experiences I have found that, if birth data of both parties are correct a composite actually gives tremendously accurate prediction about the nature of relationship.

Now from your chart what can i say? Firstly...the packed 12th house indicates it is a secret relationship. I don't eaxactly know what is your question. From your composite all I can say is, it's a secret relationship mainly based on physical and sexual attraction. You might encounter some priblem from friends, and siblings/neighbours etc.

Secret... yes, for about a year now. :innocent:

We have never met in person, this is about to change.

I do not really have a specific question, I guess. I just wanted someone who understands these charts to tell me what they see. Good, bad, I actually put a lot of time into trying to read them myself. I spend hours chasing my tail.

Thank you for your responses! I like it here, I may actually learn something!
:sideways:

WackyAquarius

I remember watching a youtube video on Moon Sign Astrology. The astrologer mentioned that it was not good to have planets in the 6th 8th or 12th houses?..... Would anyone care to clear this one up for me? Would agree that these are not ideal locations for planets?

also the 12th house seem to be a tricky one...I have the moon in this one.. and well my mother is a bit of physcopath... - No surprise there eh? she suffered from addiction and also a close family friend of mine her mother also has moon 12th and she's a serous addict!!

instead of posting links that explain what the 12th house, can we have some people talk about there understanding of it... and how it effects them?... How do you experience the 12th house?

That changes it all then, doesn't it?!!:w00t:

No your chart is not in this..I mean not directly. Composite is a chart of your relationship when you take the relationship as a seperate entity. Its a combination of both of your Birth charts. It indicates how your relationsip is going to be, or perceived by others perhaps. I myself is a bit confused about this and prefer synastry more than Composites. Synastry shows how you feel and affect each other, while composite mixes two charts and makes a new one. From my personal experiences I have found that, if birth data of both parties are correct a composite actually gives tremendously accurate prediction about the nature of relationship.

Now from your chart what can i say? Firstly...the packed 12th house indicates it is a secret relationship. I don't eaxactly know what is your question. From your composite all I can say is, it's a secret relationship mainly based on physical and sexual attraction. You might encounter some priblem from friends, and siblings/neighbours etc.

sethi

Hello

There is some problem in your chart . You were born on 31st may, so how come your sun is in cancer?

Pls post your correct chart and then we will have a look at it. Otherwise you will be just wasting other people's time.

Chirongirl

Hello

There is some problem in your chart . You were born on 31st may, so how come your sun is in cancer?

Pls post your correct chart and then we will have a look at it. Otherwise you will be just wasting other people's time.

Hi Sethi,
It feels good to see I am not the only person who thought its a Birth chart!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Chirongirl

I remember watching a youtube video on Moon Sign Astrology. The astrologer mentioned that it was not good to have planets in the 6th 8th or 12th houses?..... Would anyone care to clear this one up for me? Would agree that these are not ideal locations for planets?

also the 12th house seem to be a tricky one...I have the moon in this one.. and well my mother is a bit of physcopath... - No surprise there eh? she suffered from addiction and also a close family friend of mine her mother also has moon 12th and she's a serous addict!!

instead of posting links that explain what the 12th house, can we have some people talk about there understanding of it... and how it effects them?... How do you experience the 12th house?

Problem is, you are not in a position to chose where to place your planets, are you? At least not in this life time!:happy:

If you believe in reincarnation and Karma, then you would know where your planets are depends aon your previous life Karma and the choice you made before you were born! According to karmic astrology, life is all about learning lessons or paying back Karmic dues. Placements of planets are there to guide us or make sure (mainly Saturn..hahaha) that we do what we are meant to do in this life. Sometimes we set too high a goal for a lifetime or had too much fun in previous one and decided to make this one a bit harsher to learn new lessons and then find it very hard to deal with, to go through the learning process. In this case all I sugegst one to do is, ask God's help to make this lessons easy for us.

But to answer your question in simple words, 12 house is knows as house of self undoing. Planets which are in 12 house are considered to be there because there are issues related to past life and in this life time you are meant to use those planets for self undoing, meaning ... not for your own pleasure or benefit but for greater humanity. For example if you have Venus in 12 house, you should engage in doing things that would express your love for greater humanity. You can do that by doing a lot of charity work etc. This is Karmic way of seeing it.

In the practical sense, 12 house is seen as the house of secrets and enimies, and an unaccesible place. It is known to be a swamp. So when a planet is placed in 12 house, its like you feel like walking through a swamp in that area of your life. In simple words, its hard for you to express that energy. For example...if you have moon in 12 house, it might be very difficult for you to express your emotion properly ( and yes that also relates your relationship with your mother, or the early nurturing you have received from your mother or someone who cared for you). Same with venus, or mercury. Its widely known that people who have venus in 12 are inclined to scandalistic romantic relationship. But then again, once you know why you feel inclined to do something, you can change it using your free will. So, if you know you have moon in 12, you have to be extra careful to be expressive about your emotion.

8th house is known as the house of transformation. Whatever planet you have in 8th indicates you would be going through a total trasformation about that area of life. Something in you regarding that area of life will die and reborn. For example if you have Venus in 8th you will eventually learn to love unconditionally.The part of you which feel obsessive and possessive when you are in love will have to die and you will have to learn to receive and give unconditional love. This is the lesson you set up for yourself before you were born. You needed this knowledge.

However, this is not an easy process. It can be very painfull and frustrating. You will be hurt again and again, you will go in circles in pain and agony until and unless you learn your lessons. Until and unless your old way of loving dies and you learn the new way to express and receive love. Perhaps because of its painful experience this house is known to be a scary place to everyone. But then what you have to remember is, it only hurts because you are holding onto old ways, and reluctant to learn the new lesson you were suppose ot learn! Once you let something die, something new will be born. Its very refreshing when you get into that phase!

But these are all about Birth chart. It all change if you are askign about a composite chart :happy:

I hope this helps.

Hi all! Here is my birth chart, I have no idea why It is Cancer..my mom is a cancer?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_heather.52625.31920.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_heather.52625.31920.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 23

kainous

@disinclined, I'm attaching the actual birth chart for you. I have attached the both tropical and the sidereal. A few of those on here will discuss the tropical, but I will discuss the sidereal with you.

I had to do this one because you are a fellow Houstonian!

First of all, when discussing astrology it is important to note that there is no "bad" or "good." (Scorpio Moon may have a problem if it's not black and white though). A person with an immensely analytical mind may be great at mathematics and horrible in social situations. It's the situation and how it's dealt with that makes something good and bad.

I notice first that your sidereal Moon is in Scorpio conjunct Mars.... Moon in Scorpio's biggest fear is that they are going to be hurt. Therefore, they will wall up their emotions so that they don't display that weakness. When depressed, they do not get sad, they get irritable and easy to anger (my dad is one of these). Mars here makes the anger a bit stronger and harder to control. This being said, it's doesn't mean that this points to you being physically abusive, but that you may be quick to say things that you don't mean when someone hurts you.

The positive side of this is that you have a natural ability to handle aggressive situations in the workplace. You can be the sales-person that will have tactics to outdo the others. You abhor manipulation, and will do it first so others don't get the drop on you.

With the Sun in Taurus and Rising in Cancer, this means that you need friends who know you well enough that can be there even if you are "done with them." The Sun/Mercury is directly opposed to the Moon/Mars. This all points to someone who has a manner about them that makes them strong-willed and able to push themselves to be successful through hard work. (The problems you have with people are because other's are jealous anyway :D).

With Sun in 11th, you are looking to leave behind a world that is a better place.

With Chiron in Pisces, you are the type of person that watches others making mistakes and thinks to yourself, "Well, they have to learn for themselves" instead of trying to stop them.

With Venus and Saturn in Aries, you are a minimalist with grand tastes. What I mean by that is if you are going to buy something, you are going to save up and get something worthwhile, and do without until you get it. You aren't the shopaholic that annoys you about other people.

With Saturn in Aries in the 10th, you are learning how to survive and succeed, and especially putting that energy into your occupation. It's close enough to your Midheaven to say that you are also putting it into your reputation, though your reputation is more about how knowledgeable you are.

With Jupiter in Virgo next to Pluto and Uranus, you surround yourself with people who are logical, detailed, analytical, and who have passion. I'd say that your worldview is a bit more liberal than most because of your Sun in Taurus and Jupiter here. You abhor people that "look down on others," and consider them to be unintelligent or uninformed. Your security is also with these people who are your friends (sisterhood?). I'd say the worst position for someone to be in is the enemy of one of your friends. Things just kind of "happen" to those people.

Health-wise, you need to go jogging or do some kind of exercise a lot because you have "spring fever" all the time. You can't sit still in one place doing nothing unless it's focused on something. Competitive exercise is bad for you. It raises your blood pressure when you have to worry about things like losing. Your voracious appetite causes you fear of gaining weight, but the muscle that you have will do fine to keep it down a bit. I'd say the worst thing that you have to look at is burnout, and what they may be doing to your heart.

Stay away from spicy foods (ESPECIALLY in the Summer). Although it may sound cliché, your best diet will be that of a vegetarian. This will allow you to be more relaxed and just enjoy life sometimes. Houston must be rough on you being so hot and dry already in May (but you aren't a whiner, you just keep plodding through).

This year will be a lot more aggressive and you will keep your nose to the grindstone this year (you'll feel it's easier than dealing with stupid people). There have been a lot of frustrating people in your life that don't want to accept the consequences of their own actions, and it has been making you irritable. Meanwhile, you will learn more and more what makes you feel secure with yourself and who you are.

I have only so much time, and so many things to say.

Attachments

• astro-heather-tropical.jpg
    astro-heather-tropical.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 20
  • astro-heather-sidereal.jpg
    astro-heather-sidereal.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Thank you Kainous! I am not sure what I am doing wrong on the chart site. I did get to a site from here where when I entered my birth data, it had Leo as my ascendant, this was different from the astro site. I am trying.

I have been having trouble with everything since 2007. I feel I no longer trust what I think I know, and I have had many obstacles. I am fearful of a lot, and did not start out like this. I have some decisions to make about..well everything.

Thank you for your detailed reading. I appreciate your input, more than I could express. :love:

kainous

Can anyone tell me how come the attach button didn't work? (Nevermind, I edited the post and got it)

Disinclined. I was using a sidereal chart. You aren't doing anything wrong. It's the tropical that you are looking at, and tropically you are Leo rising, Gemini Sun. If the post had accepted my attachments, then you'd see both in comparison.

Last edited: