mark wahlberg

nadiaaa

Mark Wahlberg is pretty attractive tbh. i just want to see any placements in his chart that can show that. im thinking it's his cancer ascendant or maybe his venus trine midheaven..

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_mark_wahlberg.50969.272388.png
    astro_w2gw_mark_wahlberg.50969.272388.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 29

Cary2

Banned
Occasionally, astrology does not seem to work in describing appearance for me, and that seems to be happening here. Wahlberg has always looked plain to me, but I know he is a hit with his many female fans.

Perhaps his appeal is the midpoint of Venus/Mars at a cardinal point, but that is a stretch by my standards. Maybe his Mars square the As/Mc midpoint makes him a hit with women. His outstanding Mars offers something that females appreciate, perhaps.

I admit it is a stretch, and I am at a loss to explain his outstanding appeal.

Last edited:

Augustine

MW is round-shaped, even if he exercises regularly, that is astrology for individual portrait. There are always secrets to read, features can determine the differences between people with the same astro chart. :bandit: This is the initial step to determine their birth hour as we do not have to ask or sneak for personal information. That is the master level. :devil:
MW is a very smart actor, he is good at many kinds of roles, it says all in his chart. He is attractive - true but also has charm too. I do not know him but he must be also a family man with lots of friends.
I do not know why I go into this topic today but I mention it here: from middle of this month toward 30 days after that (Oct 18 - Nov 17) is not a good period for MW. Hope he'll stay safe. There were some signs through out the year for him already.