how are my business prospects

ashakamath

I am in consultancy business-how will it be with the saturn Transit in this month?

Attachments

• asha kamath.gif
    asha kamath.gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 29

ashakamath

Sorry. Mistake in asking question as u pointed out.
What I meant was that the Saturn moves into Libra this month( vedic astrology) how will this transit be for me? My virgo transit has been decent. Cancer and Leo had wiped me out financially and emotionally!! Virgo has given me relief, new direction of business.. excellent contacts, good travel-all that had totally stopped in the terrible 5 years.

ashakamath

I want evaluation from the western method. I dont know the western transits. so I have to ask from Vedic transits. I know the western method is 23 degrees more( or some such thing)

You can get an immediate chart interpretation from astro.com. From ‘free horoscopes tab look for free 'personal portrait' interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, you simply put the cursor on a planet and it brings a pop up box to explain what it means to have a planet in that house and any other aspects it has to natal planets. plus a six month free transit report in 'short report' Robert Hand gives a valuable in depth explanation of transits here – only slight objection I have with astro, is they use orbs of upto maybe 10' approaching, exact and departing. So most transits seem very long in effect. I use more realistic orbs of 1' approaching, 1' exact and 1' departing.
http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml

here is my favourite online ephemeris which plots where the planets are for hundreds of years...

wilsontc

Staff member
structure to your dreams, to ashakamath

ashakamath,

You asked:
I am in consultancy business-how will it be with the saturn Transit in this month?

Saturn transits are LONG lasting. Right now transiting (moving planets in the sky) Saturn (duty, also structure) is on your birth Neptune (spirituality, also idealization), suggesting that right now you can better give structure to your ideals and your dreams. This might be the time your dreams come true!

Dreaming,

Tim

OR you could view saturn as a huge dose of reality and having your dreams, aspiratons crushed....

This combination represents the combining of the real with illusion. Consequently, it is a time when you are likely to be confused or disillusioned about many aspects of your life. You may have alot of self doubt and lack self confidence. Because you are not sure what is real in your life, especially in your relationships and in what is expected of you, you may have a tendency to be gloomy in your perspective and suffer from anxiety. If you are a secure individual, this can be a time when you are able to see past materialistic concerns. You can be capable of great sacrifices for the benefit of the greater good, or you could become a martyr for a cause
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/saturn-cj-neptune.html